Trying to find the right movement to join to end corruption

- I will only serve a 1 year term and then never serve in government again. So, your candidates will quit after one year in office? Special elections for all your house and Senate seats after a year? Your President resigns, the VP takes over for the second year, and then what?
Elections are held without the influence of special interests. pvsi does not determine anything after that, it gets out of the way. this way no one can claim that pvsi are trying to become dictators

- I will not accept any gifts or donations from anyone.Does this include PVSI.net>
Yes including pvsi of course. why do you have to ask? you’re so used to fraud and everyone in politics looking for handouts that it’s hard to believe someone is doing something without seeking profit?

Really? You propose to make exercising my second amendment rights punishable by death
WTF are you talking about? do you even know what second amendment is? I'm all for gun ownership. as a matter of fact me and my dogs are eating a deer I killed last week, which is another thing you probably will find hard to believe, so here:
(note the date)

313257_271707092864568_100000758395698_744891_760544094_n.jpg

I do. Unfortunately, I messed up. I was thinking 1st and typed 2nd, for some reason. Nice deer, by the way. I need to head out to the back of my property and see if I can drag one back.

You mean not unreasonable if you want to silence opposition.

Personally, I prefer individual liberties. I like having the freedom to speak to my public officials. I like the freedom to support candidates I like. I like not having the government controling the media. I like knowing that if someone is threatening my life, I can defend myself. I like knowing that i can assemble with like minded individuals to support candidates and causes that are important to me.

In short, I like living in a Constitutional Republic.

So you SHOULD be against money in politics, as only the extremely wealthy can speak to their representatives.
That is exactly the point. well said :clap2:

Followers enable corruption. Be not a follower but a leader. Be not a nation of followers but a nation of leaders. Lead your own life.
This is also identical to what I said in the video about this movement: "don't rely on giving your money to political candidates type of movement, seek a movement where you are in charge yourself"

- Identical to what you just said, only said in different words

Yeah, good luck with that.

Let me know if you find one.

I don't think even 1% of the population are really honest, upstanding people.

Oh, but I am completely aware that they believe they are, though.

We all see what we want to see and we disregard the rest.

The real problem?

Original sin.
I tried a quick research on original sin, not sure what you mean. there are forces which can make masses act certain way, for example it can get to the point of a civil war, or it can be a peaceful life among humans.

OK. let me try to explain. Please reread this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nt-to-join-to-end-corruption.html#post4424497

Then, read the subsequent posts and see if you can find why I have called the thread bullshit. You have spent quite some time and effort having a discussion with a nut who opened the topic with lies. I recognized it.....you didn't.
:eek: Please document the horrible lie

Who is tha author of the "article" that you cited in the OP?

Ya' need to read the board rules, and see that you must provide the link to the source of your "article".

You're welcome.
Thanks genius, I tried, but it tells me I can not post links before I post 15 posts.
Then don't post articles before you can link to their origin, Einstein.

I believe it is still possible to tell people where the article came from, even if you can't post the link.

Hmmm good luck with that. :D

Our nation as a whole is corrupted, from the top to the bottom. There are individuals who are honest, hard-working, paying their own way, and contributing to the betterment of society, but for the most part, we're going the way of Ancient Rome.

This would be because humanity is corrupt in its basic nature, and our nation is made up of human beings. The best you can do is resist the dark side of human nature in and of yourself, and insist that the laws against corrupt behavior be enforced. Joining a movement or believing that you're EVER going to do away with corruption are both wastes of time. You can - and should - fight evil, but you should never believe that the fight will ever end.

Our nation as a whole is corrupted, from the top to the bottom. There are individuals who are honest, hard-working, paying their own way, and contributing to the betterment of society, but for the most part, we're going the way of Ancient Rome.
So again, what is your purpose here honey?

Who told you that the purpose of this board was to end corruption for all time?

First clue is free; after this you'll have to buy one:

Like all message boards, the members of this one are here for the purpose of discussing a topic that they care about. In this case, the topic is US politics.

One might ask the same of you. :lol:
Obviously to end corruption, which requires action. as for you, who believes "nothing can be done and best to eat potato salad" ? why are you avoiding the question? is the an ignore feature on this forum?

Not avoiding the question- giving an honest answer. There is no "movement" to end corruption. There are honest individuals, but the world thrives on corruption, otherwise it wouldn't exist. If you would like to improve yourself and remove your own part of the corruption, then by all means, do so.

I disagree. There are always a lot of movements who think they're going to end corruption, or in some other way fundamentally change the world. This is because there are always a lot of stupid, naive children. Fortunately, most of them grow up, realize they don't have the power to alter the universe and acquire cosmic justice, and work to make the best of life the way it is.

Calm down guy, righteous outrage feels good but it will wear you out and make you bitter after a while. Be as incorruptible as you wish the world to be, stay informed and inform those around you and remember to have just as much fun as you can cram into your one and only short life.
All good advice, including your signature line, but my imagination and vision is keeping me a prisoner

Ahh, yes. The ever-popular vision of the annointed. God save us all from people who are going to remake the universe in their own image, whether the rest of the inhabitants want them to or not.

Thomas Sowell wrote about this. Two brilliant books, in fact. "The Vision of the Annointed" and "A Conflict of Visions".

Thank you for reading
1. what makes you think I am crazy
2. how can you describe the world other then crazy?

I'm confused by your conclusions. I think once you will see some changes and will have to start looking for grass to eat, I think you will reconsider your assertions of my message. :cuckoo:
As a simple example: I was telling the same thing basicaly back in 1997, when people laughed at me: most of those people are pretty much desperate now, who thought they were secured. and oh, then there's the communist example lol... another invincible society that went kabloom.

hehehe
once other Americans will start shooting up your neighborhood, we will see how you will all talk then...

We can stat here:
Candidates with the pvsi.net movement will make the following oath, on video:

- I will only serve a 1 year term and then never serve in government again. So, your candidates will quit after one year in office? Special elections for all your house and Senate seats after a year? Your President resigns, the VP takes over for the second year, and then what?
- I will not accept any gifts or donations from anyone.Does this include PVSI.net>
- I will unconditionally vote for the following laws immediately once elected:

1. Creation of national public media, for the sole purpose of political debates........... management of public media will be elected by the people, they will be considered government officials, and will be upheld to the same bribery law listed below.
2. Law that makes it a crime punishable by death, for any special interest lobbyists or anyone else to make any contributions to public officials. and, for public officials to accept any money or gifts, because public officials, are supposed to represent everyone equally. they can not be turned into prostitutes, they have nothing to sell but humans. children. elderly.
Really? You propose to make exercising my second amendment rights punishable by death

He's not mentioning your second amendment rights at all.

He's keeping money out of politics by making it a crime.

Not that unreasonable if you ask me.

Not only unreasonable, but completely frigging unrealistic. The only way to take money out of politics is to take all control of the federal budget out of the hands of politicians, and how the hell do you do THAT?

As long as the government, and the elected officials who staff it, have the power to dole out taxpayer money for ANYTHING, there will be attempts to direct it one way or another.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Let me know if you find one.

I don't think even 1% of the population are really honest, upstanding people.

Oh, but I am completely aware that they believe they are, though.

We all see what we want to see and we disregard the rest.

The real problem?

Original sin.
I tried a quick research on original sin, not sure what you mean. there are forces which can make masses act certain way, for example it can get to the point of a civil war, or it can be a peaceful life among humans.

In this case, "original sin" is a reference to the fact that human nature is basically flawed, and you can't change that.

So again, what is your purpose here honey?

Why don't you link your source now that you're over the 16 posts?

Joining a movement or believing that you're EVER going to do away with corruption are both wastes of time. You can - and should - fight evil, but you should never believe that the fight will ever end.
What is the purpose of the government again? if government is corrupt, and nothing can be done to make it behave, then why do we even need it in the first place? how about we each build our own roads on our properties and if we really get invaded, we will just fight taliban style etc. I believe you are wrong, but most movements have self interests, weather it's people who want career in politics or straight forward donation collecting for their "revealement of corruption", those movements are absolutely waste of time and they are fraud. this is not what pvsi is about. I am creating this movement not because I want to get paid more money by someone, or because I want something from someone, and not because I want to keep more money for myself and have to pay less taxes, but because I do not think it is right that my father had to pay $1290 for a small bottle of eye drops which I know would only have costed him no more then 50 cents in venezuela or a communist country 60 years ago, because this is no new invention. I am creating this movement because it is not right that people were forced to pay taxes which led to invention of internet only to be taken over by someone with big money, and so on. this can not be labeled as left or right leaning.

Forum List

Back