Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

No need to bother reading this drivel. It's the Democrat line, conjured, concoted, created, dishonest bullshit. Want an example ?

Example .. >

FALSE! the numbers were good in when Trump left office..Here's the last 2 quarters of 2020 >>
Q3 - 35.2% GDP.......
Q4 - 4.2% GDP
no they weren't they were horrible no amout of bull shit numbers can prove

Last edited:
no they weren't they were horrible no amout of bull shit numbers can prove
1700981172955.png

printed by Biden's Dept of Labor (Bureau of Economic Analysis)

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

It's Trump. Everyone knows he's a vulgar pig.

Over 200 years, every President understood the importance of a peaceful transition of power to the next President. Even though they may have been unhappy that they lost, they still supported the transition.

So America should tolerate voter fraud?

So America should tolerate voter fraud?

Of course not
That is why we are prosecuting Trump

What is a "Trumpster"? It appears to be used as a noun of some sort, here, but I don't see that one in the Dictionary.

Isn't this supposed to be an English only forum"

A idiotic comment. One could be none of those things and still observe that your cult is a shameful tumor despised by everyone who isn't in it.
So the majority of Americans are a "cult" ? HA HA HA.
Deny that most Americans support President Trump if you like but, your denial won't change reality.

Call Americans names or your cute little catchwords. You can do that too. All that is happening is you being a sad case of detachment from reality. 😐

Last edited:
View attachment 864060

printed by Biden's Dept of Labor (Bureau of Economic Analysis)
you do realize you just proved how bad Trump did ... Biden didn't take control of the country until January 20, 2021, you guys are so stupid it just amazes me how stupid you really are ... trump runs the country into the toilet by january 2021 you think he's doing great and you're going to show me alright ...you took Trumps numbers and made a fool of yourself ... and as you can see Biden turned trumps mess around of the country ... well done you dummy!!!!

Screen Shot 2023-11-30 at 1.12.39 AM.png

you do realize you just proved how bad Trump did ... Biden didn't take control of the country until January 20, 2021, you guys are so stupid it just amazes me how stupid you really are ... trump runs the country into the toilet by january 2021 you think he's doing great and you're going to show me alright ...you took Trumps numbers and made a fool of yourself ... and as you can see Biden turned trumps mess around of the country ... well done you dummy!!!!

View attachment 865963
HA HA HA. What kind of an idiot are you ? First of all, your stupid graph only shows % CHANGE from one quarter to another, not how well the economy was.

My BEA chart shows how well the economy was, and it shows Trump's 2020 Q3 as the best GDP score in US history (35.2%), and Q4 a very respectable 4.2%.

As already noted, Biden coasted along for a year with Trump's good economy and then ran out of time. By 2022, it caught up with him, and he no longer had the benefit of Trumps good economy.
As expected, he ran the country into the toilet, with 2 consecutive quarters of below zero GDP (2022 Q1 & Q2), and then 2 consecutive recessions > 2022 Q3 & Q4 and 2023 Q1 & Q2 (2.7......2.6.....2.2.....2.1)

It doesnt give me a lot of satisfaction to win a debate against somebody who clearly has no idea what he's talking about. I would suggest you look at these numbers (they are easy to read), and get up to speed before you do any more posting. Not good for you to be making a fool out if yourself.

1701350108257.png

1701350067234.png

Forum List

Back