Trump's tweet about Mika

I don't get the kerfuffle over this. If she can call him names and talk about his tiny hands I have no problems with him mentioning her facelift!
You don't hold presidents to a high standard do you?

It isn't the President you should be worried about, the corrupt liberal media is the problem! Why should they get away with their disgusting remarks?
The mean old media keeps reporting what Trump says and verifying his truthiness

What disgusting remarks has the media made about Trump?
Go check out the disgusting joe show, and tell me how the Russian investigation is coming along!
Republicans are leading the investigation into Trumps ties to Russia
What is disgusting about Muellers investigation?

I don't get the kerfuffle over this. If she can call him names and talk about his tiny hands I have no problems with him mentioning her facelift!

It isn't the President you should be worried about, the corrupt liberal media is the problem! Why should they get away with their disgusting remarks?

Go check out the disgusting joe show, and tell me how the Russian investigation is coming along!
What ties?

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

The only one he humiliated was Mika. And she deserved it.
Our president once again humiliated himself with another childlike tantrum
I don't blame him! The left are ugly assholes, they have picked on his wife, his eleven year old, beheaded him. Whatever he dishes they deserve! Now stop whining!
Don't blame an adult who was elected President of the U.S. for acting like a child?

Why does the fact that Trump uses twitter piss off the libtard so badly?
He's FOS, disgusting, lies, and way below the standard we've always had for a president, and makes us look like idiots in the world. The question is, wtf is wrong with the GOP? Hint: Bought off or brainwashed.
Every time Obummer opened his mouth he lied to ewe and ewe ate it up! This faux outrage is so toddleresque.
Never lied, dupe.

What ties?
Have you been in a coma?

Ties of undeclared meetings between Trump aides and Russian agents, economic transactions with sanctioned entities in Russia

Here is what triggered the President's response.
I've very glad to see you use the word "triggered".

When I think of that term, I think of the hypersensitive, narcissistic snowflakes on college campuses just can't deal with being exposed to ideas and opinions with which they disagree, so they lash out like petulant children with acute impulse control issues.

As silly and annoying as that is on campus, it pales in comparison to when the President of the United States of America, the Leader of the Free World, acts that way.

I think it's beneath the dignity of the office, which isn't surprising coming from him, a man who has been behaving this way since he got into the race.

I have no doubt that, if he had a (D) after his name, the same people who are so thrilled by this behavior would be apoplectic in anger.
There would not be the biased MSM with a D in that case! With 96% donating to Hillary the biased MSM wouldn't be doing 89% of first days president trump negative news. By the way there are links providing facts.

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
I expect him to have some dignity, to treat the Presidency with dignity, not to humiliate America and show even a small degree of courage instead of cowardice. I expect him to treat the country first and his childish ego last. There is no reason or excuse for him to not be willing to stand in front of a press conference and answer questions about his erratic behavior.
Scumborough and Vika spend a large portion of every show spewing the most vile insults about Trump imaginable. They deserve exactly what they got.

Last edited:
Here is what triggered the President's response.
I've very glad to see you use the word "triggered".

When I think of that term, I think of the hypersensitive, narcissistic snowflakes on college campuses just can't deal with being exposed to ideas and opinions with which they disagree, so they lash out like petulant children with acute impulse control issues.

As silly and annoying as that is on campus, it pales in comparison to when the President of the United States of America, the Leader of the Free World, acts that way.

I think it's beneath the dignity of the office, which isn't surprising coming from him, a man who has been behaving this way since he got into the race.

I have no doubt that, if he had a (D) after his name, the same people who are so thrilled by this behavior would be apoplectic in anger.
There would not be the biased MSM with a D in that case! With 96% donating to Hillary the biased MSM wouldn't be doing 89% of first days president trump negative news. By the way there are links providing facts.
Negative actions result in negative reporting

Maybe if Trump began acting like an adult, he would get better coverage

yep. the media was going to push the boundaries and you see that daily in their dogging on trump.

eats fried chicken?
2 scoops of ice cream?

then when called on it they run like children blaming anyone but themselves while all the time screaming accountability.

strange times we live in but to blame trump alone and not the media is agenda driven to me.

They got caught lying and now they're crying like little babies when called on it.

The Dims were all set to install a crook into the White House so America has been saved the worse humiliation imaginable. Lib butthurt is how I measure success.
Deflection with no defense of the quoted OP comment. Trump is a coward until he goes before the public to answer questions about his erratic behavior.
When did anyone put you in charge of the presidential comportment committee?

What ties?
Have you been in a coma?

Ties of undeclared meetings between Trump aides and Russian agents, economic transactions with sanctioned entities in Russia
Your proof?

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

I expect him to have some dignity, to treat the Presidency with dignity, not to humiliate America and show even a small degree of courage instead of cowardice. I expect him to treat the country first and his childish ego last. There is no reason or excuse for him to not be willing to stand in front of a press conference and answer questions about his erratic behavior.
What you really mean is that you expect Republicans to just lie down and take it when the scumbags in the opposition media engage in the most despicable behavior imaginable. Tough shit, moron. Your side established the principle that there are no rules to this game. Now lay in it.

Responding to PsychoJoe and WhinnyMika is humiliating America?
The way he did it, yes.
How would you suggest he do it, so "pretty please don't say bad things about me?"

So far Trump only tweets about his opposition. Obama turned the IRS loose on a number of his. Get back to us later.

the progressive liberals are the ones for the most part normalizing violence. speak out against that also or you're just being hypocritical.
goldberg iceberg whatever Whatever kind of crook you morons accuse Clinton of the ah you support is many times worse and she knows how to speak to people as well as how govt operates 2 things the idiot trump has no knowledge of
Yeah, that's what we find so appalling about her. You might as well have admitted that she's a criminal.

Responding to PsychoJoe and WhinnyMika is humiliating America?
The way he did it, yes.
This is one the Donald can't lose. He can't seem to lose anything in fact. Humiliating the media works very, very well.
I laughed out loud when I read what he tweeted.

What I can't understand is Trump's insistence on lying

Why the made up story about Mika "Bleeding from the face" if it is so easily disproven?
We're all waiting breathlessly for you to disprove it.

What I can't understand is Trump's insistence on lying

Why the made up story about Mika "Bleeding from the face" if it is so easily disproven?
That is a trait that shows he is a pathological liar. He can't help himself. The lying comes from an addictive habit.

I just can't understand it

He lies about things that he has no reason to lie about. If he wants to make a personal insult about Mika, he can call her ugly or petty or cruel

But to have to concoct a story about bleeding from a facelift when there are pictures showing she obviously wasn't just shows he is detached from reality
Let's see the pictures then? Besides, it's beyond obvious that she's had work done.

Forum List

Back