Trump's tweet about Mika

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
The RW bs hate propaganda machine never stops the no evidence character assassination of many Dems and never retracts. Just move on to the next outrage. A disgrace. Poor America.

America was disgraced the day you were born. Go back to France child. What's sad is that you lack the courage of your own "convictions". At least the Dems rioting and burning and shooting have the balls to act. You don't. You somehow think that sitting at your keyboard makes you a "man".

I don't get the kerfuffle over this. If she can call him names and talk about his tiny hands I have no problems with him mentioning her facelift!
You don't hold presidents to a high standard do you?

It isn't the President you should be worried about, the corrupt liberal media is the problem! Why should they get away with their disgusting remarks?

Whats Worse,What Trump Said About Mika Zenzbrinski, Or The Outlandish Things Joe Biden Has Said?

Worrying about "what's worse" is among the central failings among the American people. When two actions are both reprehensible, it doesn't matter whether one's worse than the other. Two wrongs do not make "a right" and just because someone else "jumps off a cliff" doesn't mean one should too. (tu quoque) Far too much focus is placed on who's worse when the focus rightly belongs on "what I/we/they are doing to be better than s/he/they who acted odiously."
I agree to a point.

The din of the media and its insults to Republicans, conservatives (There is a difference), and any President that is not progressive has reached cartoonish proportions. The American psyche has always been to fight back when pushed. The media is now trying to hide behind the "Well, he is the President and must act better than we do" meme. In essesnce, they are saying, "Yeah, we're bullying you and we're going to beat you up and take your lunch money, and because you're supposed to be better than I am, you cannot fight back!"

Trump should fight back. However, he does need to show a bit more class about it.

The sad part in all of this is that if it had been a Progressive President and he had made such remarks about a Republican woman, the media would have been so silent the sound of it would have reached the Himalaya's.

This is the problem when a double standard is exercised over long periods of time. Those who have been on the brunt of it, no longer care if the retaliation is crude and boorish.
The sad part in all of this is that if it had been a Progressive President and he had made such remarks about a Republican woman, the media would have been so silent the sound of it would have reached the Himalaya's.

I don't think so. Then again, we haven't had a POTUS in recent memory who's lowered themselves to the level Trump has. The fact of the matter is that as POTUS, one is "above it all;" thus one should comport oneself accordingly.

The reason for the outcry -- outcry that's coming from all respectable quarters -- is Trump's debasing himself and more importantly the office of the president. Effrontery is beneath the office. The man holding the office can think it if he wants to, but he has to have the restraint to refrain from plying his acrid brume of oppressively caustic oral effluvium.
As I said, had a Democrat President said it, there would be silence from the media, or excuses.

After all, look at how many of our Democrat elected office holders speak about Republican women now. It is every bit as crass and crude and outrageous. I won't defend Trump because his manner is crude and juvenile. I just don't turn a blind eye to what the other side is doing as well.
After all, look at how many of our Democrat elected office holders speak about Republican women now.
Perhaps you care to offer a few specific examples of those Democratic office holders personal effrontery toward specific Republican women and that is petty in the same ways Trump's remarks about myriad individuals have been.

I don't mean constructive, or at least truthful, chiding for actual wrongdoing. It's not an insult or mockery, say, to call someone a liar when it's clear they have lied. It's not insulting to call someone ignorant when when people who know a topic very well can see readily the person doesn't know what they are talking about/doing. The objects of such ridicule may not like that they're being excoriated, but they did/said what they did, and that they did is not in question. Contrast that with Trump's most recent aspersion:
  • I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
    • Who told him Joe speaks badly of him? Isn't Trump always "on about" unnamed sources? Should he as POTUS not lead by example rather than follow the example of those he derides?
    • Is Mika's I.Q. public knowledge? There's no legitimate basis for thinking her I.Q. is not at least average.
    • When did a psychiatrist/psychologist conclude that Joe is "psycho?"
    • Was Mika truly "bleeding badly" from a face-lift? If so, there should be an ambulance and hospital record associated with her having been treated to stop the bleeding. Is Mika close enough to Trump that he's (or was) privy to her physiological status? Did she or Joe ask to be invited to Mar-a-Lago?
If Trump's claims are true, then fine, they're not insults. It's far from clear that they are true.

Part of what makes Trump's effrontery particularly egregious is that he makes a goddamned habit of it. It's not a "one-off" thing whereby he merely had a momentary lapse in judgment.
speak about Republican women

Republican women?!? You have the temerity to say that in light of this: A list of Trump's attacks on prominent women.
Seriously?

www.google.com

Keyword: Sarah Palin

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

The only one he humiliated was Mika. And she deserved it.

Worrying about "what's worse" is among the central failings among the American people. When two actions are both reprehensible, it doesn't matter whether one's worse than the other. Two wrongs do not make "a right" and just because someone else "jumps off a cliff" doesn't mean one should too. (tu quoque) Far too much focus is placed on who's worse when the focus rightly belongs on "what I/we/they are doing to be better than s/he/they who acted odiously."
I agree to a point.

The din of the media and its insults to Republicans, conservatives (There is a difference), and any President that is not progressive has reached cartoonish proportions. The American psyche has always been to fight back when pushed. The media is now trying to hide behind the "Well, he is the President and must act better than we do" meme. In essesnce, they are saying, "Yeah, we're bullying you and we're going to beat you up and take your lunch money, and because you're supposed to be better than I am, you cannot fight back!"

Trump should fight back. However, he does need to show a bit more class about it.

This is the problem when a double standard is exercised over long periods of time. Those who have been on the brunt of it, no longer care if the retaliation is crude and boorish.

I don't think so. Then again, we haven't had a POTUS in recent memory who's lowered themselves to the level Trump has. The fact of the matter is that as POTUS, one is "above it all;" thus one should comport oneself accordingly.

The reason for the outcry -- outcry that's coming from all respectable quarters -- is Trump's debasing himself and more importantly the office of the president. Effrontery is beneath the office. The man holding the office can think it if he wants to, but he has to have the restraint to refrain from plying his acrid brume of oppressively caustic oral effluvium.
As I said, had a Democrat President said it, there would be silence from the media, or excuses.

After all, look at how many of our Democrat elected office holders speak about Republican women now. It is every bit as crass and crude and outrageous. I won't defend Trump because his manner is crude and juvenile. I just don't turn a blind eye to what the other side is doing as well.
After all, look at how many of our Democrat elected office holders speak about Republican women now.
Perhaps you care to offer a few specific examples of those Democratic office holders personal effrontery toward specific Republican women and that is petty in the same ways Trump's remarks about myriad individuals have been.

I don't mean constructive, or at least truthful, chiding for actual wrongdoing. It's not an insult or mockery, say, to call someone a liar when it's clear they have lied. It's not insulting to call someone ignorant when when people who know a topic very well can see readily the person doesn't know what they are talking about/doing. The objects of such ridicule may not like that they're being excoriated, but they did/said what they did, and that they did is not in question. Contrast that with Trump's most recent aspersion:
  • I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
    • Who told him Joe speaks badly of him? Isn't Trump always "on about" unnamed sources? Should he as POTUS not lead by example rather than follow the example of those he derides?
    • Is Mika's I.Q. public knowledge? There's no legitimate basis for thinking her I.Q. is not at least average.
    • When did a psychiatrist/psychologist conclude that Joe is "psycho?"
    • Was Mika truly "bleeding badly" from a face-lift? If so, there should be an ambulance and hospital record associated with her having been treated to stop the bleeding. Is Mika close enough to Trump that he's (or was) privy to her physiological status? Did she or Joe ask to be invited to Mar-a-Lago?
If Trump's claims are true, then fine, they're not insults. It's far from clear that they are true.

Part of what makes Trump's effrontery particularly egregious is that he makes a goddamned habit of it. It's not a "one-off" thing whereby he merely had a momentary lapse in judgment.
speak about Republican women

Republican women?!? You have the temerity to say that in light of this: A list of Trump's attacks on prominent women.
Seriously?

www.google.com

Keyword: Sarah Palin

What? It's not too much trouble for you to reply in complete sentences, is it? I'd like to know what you are specifically saying/meaning, as well as which of my comments you are responding to.

A simple google search on attacks on Republican women will yield plenty of material to read.

The left wing media likes to dish it out, but can't take it????

Well, not anymore! ;)

A simple google search on attacks on Republican women will yield plenty of material to read.

You're right, but none of it, at least on the first page of results, appears to have to do with Democrats insulting women.

As I requested, seeing as you are apparently so aware of these alleged (by you) acts of personal effrontery towards Republican women by Democratic elected leaders, would you please provide some specific examples?

Edit:
In contrast, you'll note that Trump's effrontery both predates and followed his election run when he insulted Hillary Clinton "left and right," something for which he might be given a "pass." However, during the election, Hillary was not the only woman he insulted on a personal level. Indeed, he doesn't deny having done so. On the contrary, he thinks it entertaining to do so. I can assure you the women he thus insulted didn't find it entertaining.

Moreover, after saying it was entertaining, Trump was asked in October 2016 whether he was going to tone it down:

"Are you trying to tone it down now?" reporter Jim Snyder responded.

"It's not a question of trying; it's very easy," Trump replied.​

Apparently it's not nearly so easy as he thought. He's yet to "tone it down."​

Last edited:

You're right, but none of it, at least on the first page of results, appears to have to do with Democrats insulting women.

As I requested, seeing as you are apparently so aware of these alleged (by you) insults of Republican women by Democratic elected leaders, would you please provide some specific examples?
I found three hits on the first page....This was just a cursory look....

2. Who Really Insults Women, Trump or Democrats? :: Stolinsky.com | Conservative political and social commentary

3. Democrat woman insults Republican women: “You have to lift their skirts to find out if they are women”

Better he gets blowjobs than shatting on America It's bipartisanship now ,,,Folks on both sides dispise your vile pos Bill knew how to talk to people He was cool under fire Are repubs going to make blowjobs illegal??

If cool under fire means lied through his teeth then yes he was.
I'd lie too if ah's wanted me to admit cheating on my wife before the world And what was wrong with a BJ You must be a republican

You could always be a decent person and not cheat on your wife.

Or is that expecting too much?
True but unfortunately many men and women cheat But holding him up in front of the world was imho BS

So that means he can lie under oath and falsify affidavits?
Lying about a BJ no big deal The other thing you mention I have no knowledge of

Forum List

Back