Trump's tweet about Mika

The left wing media likes to dish it out, but can't take it????

Well, not anymore! ;)

You consider Trump's childish insults to be a "knockout"?

Mika baited him into a rant that showed the world Trump is losing it

Why does the fact that Trump uses twitter piss off the libtard so badly?
He's FOS, disgusting, lies, and way below the standard we've always had for a president, and makes us look like idiots in the world. The question is, wtf is wrong with the GOP? Hint: Bought off or brainwashed.
Every time Obummer opened his mouth he lied to ewe and ewe ate it up! This faux outrage is so toddleresque.

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

Well said!

I don't get the kerfuffle over this. If she can call him names and talk about his tiny hands I have no problems with him mentioning her facelift!
You don't hold presidents to a high standard do you?

It isn't the President you should be worried about, the corrupt liberal media is the problem! Why should they get away with their disgusting remarks?
The mean old media keeps reporting what Trump says and verifying his truthiness

What disgusting remarks has the media made about Trump?

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

The only one he humiliated was Mika. And she deserved it.
Our president once again humiliated himself with another childlike tantrum

I don't get the kerfuffle over this. If she can call him names and talk about his tiny hands I have no problems with him mentioning her facelift!
You don't hold presidents to a high standard do you?

It isn't the President you should be worried about, the corrupt liberal media is the problem! Why should they get away with their disgusting remarks?
The mean old media keeps reporting what Trump says and verifying his truthiness

What disgusting remarks has the media made about Trump?
Go check out the disgusting joe show, and tell me how the Russian investigation is coming along!

Well, not anymore! ;)

Trump's insult is ok.

I'm sure Brzezinski got the point. :popcorn: ;)
The point that Trump is slowly losing it?

Look, you have your opinion I have mine ...no point in discussing this ad nauseum ok? It is what it is.

I don't blame him! The left are ugly assholes, they have picked on his wife, his eleven year old, beheaded him. Whatever he dishes they deserve! Now stop whining!

Sorry but the brown buffoon screwed this country for 8 years. That boat has already sailed.

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

you nutters have never been civil

I don't blame him! The left are ugly assholes, they have picked on his wife, his eleven year old, beheaded him. Whatever he dishes they deserve! Now stop whining!

poor insane willow ijit

A simple google search on attacks on Republican women will yield plenty of material to read.

You're right, but none of it, at least on the first page of results, appears to have to do with Democrats insulting women.

As I requested, seeing as you are apparently so aware of these alleged (by you) insults of Republican women by Democratic elected leaders, would you please provide some specific examples?
I found three hits on the first page....This was just a cursory look....

2. Who Really Insults Women, Trump or Democrats? :: Stolinsky.com | Conservative political and social commentary

3. Democrat woman insults Republican women: “You have to lift their skirts to find out if they are women”

Dude....I requested examples that support your claim about "Democratic elected office holders," not editorials...I can find editorials. Additionally:
  • Jerry Brown's comment was not publicly made and it applies to a specific individual. Contrast that with Trump's remark to Billy Bush which also wasn't publicly made, but reflects his attitude toward women in general.
  • State Rep. Sontany didn't levy a personal insult of an sort. Indeed, it's hard to call her comment an insult seeing as it wasn't directed at anyone. One could call her comment incult, but insulting, no. I mean really. Who is the object of her remark? ("You have to lift their skirts to find out if they are women. You sure can’t find out by how they vote.") Merely mentioning women or a woman doesn't make one's remark an instance of personal effrontery, and personal insults are what we're discussing because that's the nature of his tweet about Mika.
  • look at how many of our Democrat elected office holders speak [insultingly] about Republican women now.

David Letterman, Ed Schultz, and Jimmy Fallon are not an elected office holders. Not that it's germane to this discussion, but I don't know whether they are registered Democrats. Do you?
So where do your "examples" leave us? You've identified one Democratic elected office holder who privately insulted one woman. That hardly gives credence to your claim, and in no way is it sufficient to make the case that Democratic elected office holders are analogous to Trump with his 30+ personal insults of specific women.

so sad now being every one who watches morning joe wont even be paying any attention to joe,,,they will all be staring at Mika's face {in anticipation of something to come?}

Well, not anymore! ;)

Trump's insult is ok.

I'm sure Brzezinski got the point. :popcorn: ;)

Next time he should act nice, accept an interview request then, on live TV, grab'er by the pussy and scream in her face "Gotcha now ****!!!" That would be awesome.

poor insane willow ijit
Fuck yew!

poor insane willow ijit
Fuck yew!

awwww.... poor ignorant willow ijit....

maybe if you losers didn't hate people who disagree with you more than you love your country we wouldn't have an internet troll (you know, just like you loons) for president.

just saying.

poor insane willow ijit
Fuck yew!

awwww.... poor ignorant willow ijit....

maybe if you losers didn't hate people who disagree with you more than you love your country we wouldn't have an internet troll (you know, just like you loons) for president.

just saying.
Nobody pays attention to pretend lawyers!

Forum List

Back