Sarah Huckleberry Sanders: "He's gonna faht farr with farr!"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
That was the jist of their nonsensical and bogus press briefing/conference a while ago.

"Farr with farr," ladies and gentlemen. Sarah hath spoked, fer shuah.

My, my, my, how has the Presidential Office been brought down to naught.

#SMH

Last edited:
That's the way things were done on the playground

Why should Trump be held to a higher standard

OT:
Boy, you gotta love phonetic spellings of heavily accented speech. LOL

Truly, I thought, "WTF did she say? WTH is 'faht farr with farr?'" I figured it out, but damn. I didn't notice her accent as being so thick.

What do you expect from that crazy right wing cow? Her daddy was selling cinnamon buns as a cure for diabetes.

What do you expect from that crazy right wing cow? Her daddy was selling cinnamon buns as a cure for diabetes.
He also negotiated a contract with Mexico to lease a building in Little Rock for one dollar a year in rent for a Mexican consulate operation...Then when running for president decided to become anti-illegal immigrant...

OT:
Boy, you gotta love phonetic spellings of heavily accented speech. LOL

Truly, I thought, "WTF did she say? WTH is 'faht farr with farr?'" I figured it out, but damn. I didn't notice her accent as being so thick.

Glad I'm not the only one who has trouble understanding her.

But, I understood the lies.

Does everyone in the trump WH believe we haven't been watching them for more than a year? Why do they believe they can just lie and lie and lie and no one will notice?

That was the jist of their nonsensical and bogus press briefing/conference a while ago.

#SMH

I like her. She takes no shit.

Yoa needs to gotz on of these her books on spakin' Arkanslaw Anglish..
3cfd1424900e75248c581ca60defa2df.jpg

At the risk of stating the obvious...because he's the POTUS and the POTUS must, or at least must try and with a very, very high degree of success if not 100% success, consistently be a reflection of the highest character we as Americans are capable of having.

For a fee, he'll tell you which bible verse cures cancer. He's not called The Huckster for nothing. There's all those pedo's who call him friend ...

Sarah is an example of the shit not falling far from the bat.

#SMH

/---- Mocking middle America helped you lose the election. Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

#SMH

I like her. She takes no shit.

It's a storage problem. She's already full of shit.

Tell that to the WHPC members she won't be calling on. I'm sure they'll be comforted.

#SMH
#Triggered!!!! :happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::uhh:

At the risk of stating the obvious...because he's the POTUS and the POTUS must, or at least must try and with a very, very high degree of success if not 100% success, consistently be a reflection of the highest character we as Americans are capable of having.

He's making bullies cry. That's good character in my book.

Forum List

Back