Trump's tweet about Mika

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

The only one he humiliated was Mika. And she deserved it.
Our president once again humiliated himself with another childlike tantrum
If you think Trump is humiliated or even slightly embarrassed by his comments regarding Mika then you are nuts. However I do not think that you actually believe what you said. In other words, you're just fucking lying, jackass.

Trump humiliated Mika by revealing to the world that she had cosmetic surgery.
I think Trump is overly sensitive
Especially over criticism by women. He takes criticism very personally. That is why he must stew for a while and then come up with a witty retort like.....oh yea? well you are stupid

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

If you think Trump is humiliated or even slightly embarrassed by his comments regarding Mika then you are nuts. However I do not think that you actually believe what you said. In other words, you're just fucking lying, jackass.

The point of the thread is that trump has humiliated America with his vulgar lie and open misogyny and despicable, deplorable tweets.
In other words, it's another snowflake hissyfit about a fantasy.

What I can't understand is Trump's insistence on lying

Why the made up story about Mika "Bleeding from the face" if it is so easily disproven?
We're all waiting breathlessly for you to disprove it.
Only the brainwashed trump cult followers could be part of the "We're" you claim to speak for that would ask such a stupid question. Close up photo's, video's and witnesses confirm that trump lied in his vulgar tweet. I think there is even a thread here at USMB with a big photo of her face to prove the lie. Not a single photo or image of any kind or witness supports trumps lie.
She has admitted it, jackass.

“I said, ‘Guys! What did he tweet?’ Willie [Geist] showed me, and I started laughing, and said, ‘Sh-t. I kind of wanted to keep that to myself,’” she said, referring to the procedure, which tightened the skin under her neck.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/30/mika-trump-had-gushed-how-incredible-my-surgery-looked/
She admitted having a procedure done, not to going to an event with an open would leaking blood on her face. The procedure was never in question. What is in question is trump lying about her having blood on her face. That is the lie.

BRi Trump doesn't give a shit how he infects America with his sickness It's not his He doesn't give a shit how bad he makes America look as long as people bow down to him
Objecting to the shit you and the rest of the snowflakes have been spewing for 8 years is a "sickness?" I thought it was a normal healthy reaction. Trump made America "look bad" by giving a couple of juvenile delinquents the treatment they deserve?
BLACKMAIL is next as it was the son in law who told mika and joe to kiss trumps ass or else some sex shit will get published in the Enquirer
Evidence? Oh yeah, i forgot, Dims don't do evidence. They only do anonymous sources.
IT"S CALLED BLACKMAIL BRIPAT
Morning Joe co-hosts accuse White House of blackmail over tabloid story
  • Pair say Trump’s people tried to manipulate them over National Enquirer story
  • Brzezinski says Trump’s ‘unhealthy obsession’ with show is not good for US

Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time2:02
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%
Mute

Morning Joe hosts: we're OK, the country's not – video
Shares

Ben Jacobs in Washington and agencies

@Bencjacobs
Friday 30 June 2017 12.15 EDTFirst published on Friday 30 June 2017 09.36 EDT

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the hosts of MSNBC’s politics show Morning Joe, on Friday accused White House staff members of blackmail.

Scarborough and Brzezinski also said Donald Trump lied about a December encounter, and that his “unhealthy obsession” with their program did not serve his mental health or the country well.

ADVERTISING
The two TV hosts, who are engaged to be married, postponed a vacation in order to respond to Trump’s Thursday tweets about them – tweets that drew widespread condemnation. Trump called Brzezinski “crazy” and said she was “bleeding badly from a facelift” when he saw the couple at his Florida estate.

On Friday’s Morning Joe, Scarborough claimed several top White House staffers had warned him about an unflattering article about him and Brzezinski due to published in the National Enquirer, and told him Trump could arrange for the story to be pulled – if the MSNBC host called the president to apologize for negative coverage of the administration.

Scarborough, a former Florida Republican congressman, said: “We got a call: ‘Hey, the National Enquirer is going to run a negative story against you guys, and Donald is friends with … the president is friends with the guy that runs National Enquirer.’ And they said: ‘If you call the president up and you apologize for your coverage, then he will pick up the phone and basically spike the story.’”

He added: “I had, I will just say, three people at the very top of the administration calling me. The calls kept coming, and kept coming, and they were like: ‘Come on, Joe, just pick up the phone and call him.’”

Scarborough said he declined to do so, and the story ran. Brzezinski also alleged that as part of the National Enquirer’s reporting, her teenage daughters were harassed with frequent phone calls.

Advertisement
In a tweet on Friday morning, Trump fired back, and alleged that Scarborough had called him about the negative article. “He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show,” wrote

Right, and we should believe these two scumbags because? I know, it's because MSNBC has such a stellar reputation for accuracy and honesty.

View attachment 136398
THEY have records of the phone calls Your pub friends are dead men walking

Especially over criticism by women. He takes criticism very personally. That is why he must stew for a while and then come up with a witty retort like.....oh yea? well you are stupid
If you were the target of the shit Vika spews out every morning you would be in a straight jacket.

What I can't understand is Trump's insistence on lying

Why the made up story about Mika "Bleeding from the face" if it is so easily disproven?
We're all waiting breathlessly for you to disprove it.
Only the brainwashed trump cult followers could be part of the "We're" you claim to speak for that would ask such a stupid question. Close up photo's, video's and witnesses confirm that trump lied in his vulgar tweet. I think there is even a thread here at USMB with a big photo of her face to prove the lie. Not a single photo or image of any kind or witness supports trumps lie.
She has admitted it, jackass.

“I said, ‘Guys! What did he tweet?’ Willie [Geist] showed me, and I started laughing, and said, ‘Sh-t. I kind of wanted to keep that to myself,’” she said, referring to the procedure, which tightened the skin under her neck.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/30/mika-trump-had-gushed-how-incredible-my-surgery-looked/
She admitted having a procedure done, not to going to an event with an open would leaking blood on her face. The procedure was never in question. What is in question is trump lying about her having blood on her face. That is the lie.

That's just Trump's way of making sure everyone gets the point. Hilarious, isn't it?

That whore got what she deserved

-Geaux

Scumbag establishment Republicans who have attacked Trump since the day he announced are doing that. The rest of us are laughing our asses off.
BRi Trump doesn't give a shit how he infects America with his sickness It's not his He doesn't give a shit how bad he makes America look as long as people bow down to him
Objecting to the shit you and the rest of the snowflakes have been spewing for 8 years is a "sickness?" I thought it was a normal healthy reaction. Trump made America "look bad" by giving a couple of juvenile delinquents the treatment they deserve?
BLACKMAIL is next as it was the son in law who told mika and joe to kiss trumps ass or else some sex shit will get published in the Enquirer
Evidence? Oh yeah, i forgot, Dims don't do evidence. They only do anonymous sources.

/

Mute

Shares

@Bencjacobs

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the hosts of MSNBC’s politics show Morning Joe, on Friday accused White House staff members of blackmail.

Scarborough and Brzezinski also said Donald Trump lied about a December encounter, and that his “unhealthy obsession” with their program did not serve his mental health or the country well.

ADVERTISING
The two TV hosts, who are engaged to be married, postponed a vacation in order to respond to Trump’s Thursday tweets about them – tweets that drew widespread condemnation. Trump called Brzezinski “crazy” and said she was “bleeding badly from a facelift” when he saw the couple at his Florida estate.

On Friday’s Morning Joe, Scarborough claimed several top White House staffers had warned him about an unflattering article about him and Brzezinski due to published in the National Enquirer, and told him Trump could arrange for the story to be pulled – if the MSNBC host called the president to apologize for negative coverage of the administration.

Scarborough, a former Florida Republican congressman, said: “We got a call: ‘Hey, the National Enquirer is going to run a negative story against you guys, and Donald is friends with … the president is friends with the guy that runs National Enquirer.’ And they said: ‘If you call the president up and you apologize for your coverage, then he will pick up the phone and basically spike the story.’”

He added: “I had, I will just say, three people at the very top of the administration calling me. The calls kept coming, and kept coming, and they were like: ‘Come on, Joe, just pick up the phone and call him.’”

Scarborough said he declined to do so, and the story ran. Brzezinski also alleged that as part of the National Enquirer’s reporting, her teenage daughters were harassed with frequent phone calls.

Advertisement
In a tweet on Friday morning, Trump fired back, and alleged that Scarborough had called him about the negative article. “He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show,” wrote

Still no real evidence, I see.

/

Mute

Shares

@Bencjacobs

ADVERTISING

Advertisement

Right, and we should believe these two scumbags because? I know, it's because MSNBC has such a stellar reputation for accuracy and honesty.

View attachment 136398
Even if that were true, it would be illegal for anyone in the government to leak those phone calls to the press. You're endorsing government illegality.

If you were the target of the shit Vika spews out every morning you would be in a straight jacket.
Are you shitting me?
I take worse abuse than that on this board every day

/

Mute

Shares

@Bencjacobs

ADVERTISING

Advertisement

View attachment 136398
Even if that were true, it would be illegal for anyone in the government to leak those phone calls to the press. You're endorsing government illegality.
It has been provided to Mueller

Let's see what he makes of it

/

Mute

Shares

@Bencjacobs

ADVERTISING

Advertisement

View attachment 136398
Mika and Joe are not in the gov't They can leak those calls to whomever they want

/

Mute

Shares

@Bencjacobs

ADVERTISING

Advertisement

View attachment 136398
It has been provided to Mueller

Let's see what he makes of it
And not only that the hacker business is growing legs Repubs are so screwed

Is it just me or does joe Scarborough have a much larger than normal forehead & smaller than normal eyes highlighted by too small glasses?

CNN spent 13 straight hours on Trumps tweets. This is 13 more hours than they spent on the 13 HOURS Americans were under attack in Benghazi.

Are you shitting me?
I take worse abuse than that on this board every day
When it gets broadcast to millions of people, then perhaps you might have a justified complaint.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back