Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.
I do not want to make friends with people so stupid that they cannot see how they have made the world a worse place.

Something I have been waiting for, for several decades, is for the White Working and Middle Classes to realize that Democratic Party has nothing but contempt for them, and for them to come to the Republican Party where they belong.

THis election was a good first step in that.

The response from you lefties is everything I could hope for.

These people, who before could tell themselves that the liberals are talking OTHER white people, now have voted for a Presidential Candidate for valid reasons, often people who voted for Obama last time around.

These people now, are being told that THEY are "Stupid" or "deplorable" or "nazis".

Vile smears that they know are lies.

What I want is for them to make the realization, that this is the way that the Dems have always seen them, and to decide that they will never go back to these people who have such contempt for them.

To that end, nonukes, people like you are my greatest ally.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg
They will be back in a couple of years. The Republican party is for the well off, not the working class. People such as yourself are either well off Republicans, or badly brainwashed.

So, one can't be both well off and working class? That's fairly ignorant.

He was a little off. The Republican party is for the very rich, or the bigots who feel strongly enough in their bigotry to hand more money to the very rich in exchange for their bigotry being codified into law.

Do you realize how ignorant you seem when you post this kind of shit? Unless of course you can back it up with examples.

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

It’s actually fairly simple when you study it.

The Three Factors Fueling Trump’s Improbable Rise

1. A Frustrated Middle-Class

2. An Unscripted Personality

3. Ability to Control the Media Narrative

No wonder the elitist Leftists hate him so much!

Read more @ Articles: Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things
Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.
The number one reason democrats lost the election is on display right here.

I do not want to make friends with people so stupid that they cannot see how they have made the world a worse place.

Something I have been waiting for, for several decades, is for the White Working and Middle Classes to realize that Democratic Party has nothing but contempt for them, and for them to come to the Republican Party where they belong.

These people, who before could tell themselves that the liberals are talking OTHER white people, now have voted for a Presidential Candidate for valid reasons, often people who voted for Obama last time around.

These people now, are being told that THEY are "Stupid" or "deplorable" or "nazis".

What I want is for them to make the realization, that this is the way that the Dems have always seen them, and to decide that they will never go back to these people who have such contempt for them.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg
They will be back in a couple of years. The Republican party is for the well off, not the working class. People such as yourself are either well off Republicans, or badly brainwashed.

He was a little off. The Republican party is for the very rich, or the bigots who feel strongly enough in their bigotry to hand more money to the very rich in exchange for their bigotry being codified into law.

Do you realize how ignorant you seem when you post this kind of shit? Unless of course you can back it up with examples.

Sure, it's called Nixon's Southern Strategy. Engender fear/hatred of blacks in the South to turn a long-Democrat-held area into a Republican stronghold.

Meanwhile, the Republican policies invariably favor regressive taxation, privatization of government, looting Latin America and the Middle East for American businesses, and ramping up defense spending at the behest of rich defense contractors.

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

Again, read my signature. Democrats lost because we have an anti-democratic national election system.

Meanwhile, in places like North Carolina where Jim Crow and poll taxes continue to echo in the form of redistricting and voter ID, nearly half voted Democrat but less than a quarter of the congressional contingent are democrats/

You've been duped into thinking your party has popular support.

It doesn't.

Comments like that from the left should also be on the list of how Trump won. When you guys made comments like that you were not just insulting Trump supporters you were insulting anyone who was leaning or just considering voting for Trump you should really think about this when you look at how close the margins of victory was for Trump in, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Your own arrogance and condescending attitude towards people who didn't see things as you did helped Trump a great deal it seems this is a lesson the left still has not learned.
If the spineless GOP Congress appoints a special prosecutor as Darrell Issa recommended and they find out what the country already suspects...
that Trump us up to his eyeballs with Putin and was involved with Putin tampering in our election... Trump is done and you'll always deny you supported that criminal.
The country has the right to know if their president is a crook.

Your russian-phobia is noted and dismissed.

Trump is going to be fine. Your libs are making fools of yourselfs, by beating this dead horse.

I understand how afraid you are that Trump will succeed.
If you think the Trump/ Russian scandal is beating a dead horse you're in for a huge surprise.
Our intelligence agencies confirmed Putin meddled for Trump'sbenefit.
The American people and the press won't let this explosive matter go.
Trump will be hounded about it until the truth is revealed or he steps down.
I am sensing both butthurt and witch hunt. Can't decide which is stronger.

Show me an intellectually honest liberal and I will show you a Conservative in the making.

Any Republican who calls this a "witch hunt" after the 37 fruitless Benghazi/Email hearings and hand-wringings deserves to be laughed out of the room.
Apples and oranges. Show me where any Americans were killed as a result of Trump's alleged phone call.

Show me an intellectually honest liberal and I will show you a Conservative in the making.

Again, read my signature. Democrats lost because we have an anti-democratic national election system.

Meanwhile, in places like North Carolina where Jim Crow and poll taxes continue to echo in the form of redistricting and voter ID, nearly half voted Democrat but less than a quarter of the congressional contingent are democrats/

It doesn't.
I don't care about your signature or your belief that we have a democratic election system. If you can't by now even understand that we are not a democracy and that the popular vote has no meaning, then why would I even care?

You've been duped into thinking that mob rule is somehow preferable to representative rule.

If the spineless GOP Congress appoints a special prosecutor as Darrell Issa recommended and they find out what the country already suspects...
that Trump us up to his eyeballs with Putin and was involved with Putin tampering in our election... Trump is done and you'll always deny you supported that criminal.

Trump is going to be fine. Your libs are making fools of yourselfs, by beating this dead horse.

If you think the Trump/ Russian scandal is beating a dead horse you're in for a huge surprise.

Any Republican who calls this a "witch hunt" after the 37 fruitless Benghazi/Email hearings and hand-wringings deserves to be laughed out of the room.
Apples and oranges. Show me where any Americans were killed as a result of Trump's alleged phone call.

There could've been ten million killed in Benghazi but it wouldn't matter, because no act or omission on the part of Hillary Clinton caused it.

Show me an intellectually honest conservative and I'll wake you from your fever dream, asshole.

It doesn't.
I don't care about your signature or your belief that we have a democratic election system. If you can't by now even understand that we are not a democracy and that the popular vote has no meaning, then why would I even care?

You've been duped into thinking that mob rule is somehow preferable to representative rule.

You really feel popular vote SHOULD have no meaning?

LOL, I'd LOVE to see your posts in an alternate reality where Trump actually DID win the popular vote. And if "popular vote has no meaning", then why is Trump crying so hard about the fake 5 million illegals that voted for Hillary? It doesn't matter, right?

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg

Working class people are not well off financially by definition.

There could've been ten million killed in Benghazi but it wouldn't matter, because no act or omission on the part of Hillary Clinton caused it.

Show me an intellectually honest conservative and I'll wake you from your fever dream, asshole.
Try selling that denial bullshit to the family members of those killed.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chic...s-sue-hillary-clinton-20160809-story,amp.html

It's also why they will lose again in 18

Comments like that from the left should also be on the list of how Trump won. When you guys made comments like that you were not just insulting Trump supporters you were insulting anyone who was leaning or just considering voting for Trump you should really think about this when you look at how close the margins of victory was for Trump in, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Your own arrogance and condescending attitude towards people who didn't see things as you did helped Trump a great deal it seems this is a lesson the left still has not learned.

What truth?

that Trump is up to his eyeballs with Putin and was involved with Putin tampering in our election... Trump is done and you'll always deny you supported that criminal.
They will somehow try to blame the whole affair on the liberals.

Of course. In the modern world people aren't taking responsibility for their actions, but always blaming others. Trump is doing it, Nationalism is all about blaming others.

Nationalism is not about blaming others.

In this context it is about having American policy crafted to serve Americans.

Crazy talk to a lefty. Common sense for everyone else.

Well, yes it is.

Hitler was a Nationalist, a Germanic Nationalist. He went around blaming the Jews and blaming the victors in WW1. He was probably right about the latter, but the former... well, that was scapegoating massively.

The Argentinian Junta used the Falkland Islands/Las Malvinas as a way of diverting attention away from their failing economic policies, blaming the UK. This was also done by the previous leader of Argentina, the female Kirchner.

Milosevic in Serbia went all the way back to 1389 to bring up hatred for Kosovo, and decided to decimate Kosovo of Kosovan Albanians, he also went to war with others, turning neighbors against neighbors.

Hutus and Tutsis ended up hating each other in Rwanda.

I could go on and on and on.

I understand that you think Trump's nationalism is about serving American people. However the problem is it won't. The US is strongest when dealing with other countries. It's got rich of doing that. Thinking that turning around and being internal will work is not based on fact at all.

Think of states who are internal. They're not at the top of the GDP pile.

You say "common sense", generally people use "common sense" when they don't have anything to back up their argument.

GDP per country.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia

According to the IMF

You have Luxembourg in number one. A country which has open borders all around, a country which is very much external. A country with 44.5% foreign population. Then you have Switzerland, while not in the EU, it's in the Schengen Agreement, very much an international country, again, with a high number of foreigners. Then you have Norway, the same as what I said for Switzerland.

Wow. with hundreds of nations and thousands of years of history, you manage to find FOUR examples of nationalism being used by bad people for bad things, and one of those was actually tribalism.

Here are 3 good examples to counter yours.

1. US defeat of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

2. US defeat of Soviet Union in Cold War.

3. Winning the Space Race by putting a Man on the MOon.

The exporting of jobs, and importing of cheap labor has NOT benefited America or Americans.

And the Trump's having their products made in China helps?

Stop deflecting; Trump didn't move 70% of the manufacturing of the US overseas, he did not import 900K workers from India, China and Russia to steal the jobs of americans through the disgusting H1B jobs' theft program, nor did he encourage 35 MM + illegals from Honduras, Nicaragua and mexico to walk across the border and destroy the wages of the working class in this country - corporate america did, and you liberals are doing their fucking bidding by supporting the open borders agenda of the NYT and national democratic party.

You want to help the working and middle class? Get the illegals out, and stop importing them in.

You want big welfare/SS/medicare programs and single payer health coverage? Get the illegals out, and stop importing them in. You can't have both big welfare programs and open borders, its one or the other.

Its taken YEARS for many liberals to start getting it into their heads to realize that the mass illegal alien invasion is destructive for the US on so many levels, and was THE reason Trump was elected.
The middle and working class do not want to do the jobs that the illegals do.

Utter nonsense.

Our intelligence agencies confirmed Putin meddled for Trump'sbenefit.The American people and the press won't let this explosive matter go. Trump will be hounded about it until the truth is revealed or he steps down.

We'll accept a full-scale investigation of Trump's russian ties as soon as you liberal trash accepts one for clinton/obama's crimes relating to benghazi. Still here? Thought so.
There were 13 Benghazi investigations run by your people and they all exonerated her. Thanks for proving how stupid you are.

IMG_0143.JPG

Oh you uneducated fascists.....
Yes, these are his followers.

You are his followers? :eek:

Agreed.

It doesn't.

You really feel popular vote SHOULD have no meaning?

LOL, I'd LOVE to see your posts in an alternate reality where Trump actually DID win the popular vote. And if "popular vote has no meaning", then why is Trump crying so hard about the fake 5 million illegals that voted for Hillary? It doesn't matter, right?

Sure, it may matter to him, but not to most of us and certainly not to the election. Donald won--Hil-Liar lost, and that's all that matters.

Keep it up.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg

Nobody "hands" money over to the rich. The Republicans are for allowing the rich to keep more of THEIR money that THEY earned.

"Just how much is your fair share of what somebody else worked for?"
Thomas Sowell

Forum List

Back