Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

Trump's rise was rooted in 3 things. 1. The underlying message that he is going to make America white again. 2. Knowing his base were easy marks while following his PT Barnum meme that there's a sucker born every minute.3. He gave a safe haven for racists, white supremacists and all of the alt right.

You liberal morons keep attacking everyone who voted for Trump to remove the illegals and stop the open borders agenda as "racist"; you'll cement democratic losses for the next 25 years. Doing that does a better job driving people to the conservative argument better than any conservative ever could, thank you for doing my bidding and helping out.

[Q

At least Obama was elected by a majority of American voters. You have to go back to Bush senior before you have a Republican who became president this way.

You are a confused Moon Bat.

Excuse me Moon Bat but your bitch Crooked Hillary lost the election 306-237. The majority of the people that are eligible to vote for the President of the US under the Constitution didn't vote for her.

The Kenyan Catastrophe was elected by a coalition of all the greedy worthless dumbasses in this country. Blacks that voted their race and welfare checks, environmental wackos, anti gun nuts, White Guilt Libtards, welfare queens, union thugs, Feminazis, illegals, Limousine Liberals, confused college kids and their despicable Marxist professors and communists. The scum of America.

The Kenyan was a one trick pony being a Negro. His soul brothers and sisters did not come out of the woodwork to vote for the Crooked Hillary piece of shit, did they? The union rank and file broke with their bosses to vote for Trump, didn't they? The Democrats have lost the Presidency, Congress and over a 1000 seats since that asshole Obama failed the American people.

Trump will fix many of the things that the Kenyan screwed up and he will do a Reagan like economic boom with lower taxes and less regulations and it will be a cold day in hell before the Democrats become a credible party again. They will probably lose as many seats during the Trump administrations as they lost when the Kenyan was President.

You silly little pink pussy hat wearying Moon Bats better get use to the new reality that the Democrat Party is kaput. It is good to see all you little turdbrains out on the streets acting little butt hurt spoiled assholes. The last time you dumbasses did that Nixon won by almost the largest landslide in American history.
ALERT!!!!!INTERNET TOUGH GUY.

The majority of registered voters did not vote for Trump. The majority of those who did vote did not vote for him.

And the Trump's having their products made in China helps?

Stop deflecting; Trump didn't move 70% of the manufacturing of the US overseas, he did not import 900K workers from India, China and Russia to steal the jobs of americans through the disgusting H1B jobs' theft program, nor did he encourage 35 MM + illegals from Honduras, Nicaragua and mexico to walk across the border and destroy the wages of the working class in this country - corporate america did, and you liberals are doing their fucking bidding by supporting the open borders agenda of the NYT and national democratic party.

You want to help the working and middle class? Get the illegals out, and stop importing them in.

You want big welfare/SS/medicare programs and single payer health coverage? Get the illegals out, and stop importing them in. You can't have both big welfare programs and open borders, its one or the other.

Its taken YEARS for many liberals to start getting it into their heads to realize that the mass illegal alien invasion is destructive for the US on so many levels, and was THE reason Trump was elected.
The middle and working class do not want to do the jobs that the illegals do.

[Q

At least Obama was elected by a majority of American voters. You have to go back to Bush senior before you have a Republican who became president this way.

You are a confused Moon Bat.

Excuse me Moon Bat but your bitch Crooked Hillary lost the election 306-237. The majority of the people that are eligible to vote for the President of the US under the Constitution didn't vote for her.

The Kenyan Catastrophe was elected by a coalition of all the greedy worthless dumbasses in this country. Blacks that voted their race and welfare checks, environmental wackos, anti gun nuts, White Guilt Libtards, welfare queens, union thugs, Feminazis, illegals, Limousine Liberals, confused college kids and their despicable Marxist professors and communists. The scum of America.

The Kenyan was a one trick pony being a Negro. His soul brothers and sisters did not come out of the woodwork to vote for the Crooked Hillary piece of shit, did they? The union rank and file broke with their bosses to vote for Trump, didn't they? The Democrats have lost the Presidency, Congress and over a 1000 seats since that asshole Obama failed the American people.

Trump will fix many of the things that the Kenyan screwed up and he will do a Reagan like economic boom with lower taxes and less regulations and it will be a cold day in hell before the Democrats become a credible party again. They will probably lose as many seats during the Trump administrations as they lost when the Kenyan was President.

You silly little pink pussy hat wearying Moon Bats better get use to the new reality that the Democrat Party is kaput. It is good to see all you little turdbrains out on the streets acting little butt hurt spoiled assholes. The last time you dumbasses did that Nixon won by almost the largest landslide in American history.
ALERT!!!!!INTERNET TOUGH GUY.

The majority of registered voters did not vote for Trump. The majority of those who did vote did not vote for him.

You are confused Moon Bat. You really need to go read the Constitution.

When the American people voted last November they were voting for a slate of Electors, not President of the US. When the Electors voted for the President the majority voted for Trump. It is all in the Constitution, go look it up.

I am glad that Crooked Hillary won the popular vote (because help of the illegals) and lost the Electoral College because it gives you little piss ant pink pussy hat wearers something to whine and cry about.

The filthy ass Democrat Party ain't worth shit nowadays. They don't control Congress. They don't control the Presidency. They have lost over 1,000 offices since the Kenyan Catastrophe was elected. They have the legacy of a disastrous Obama Administration. They have nothing but racial division, hate, weakness and failed economics. They just elected a worthless corrupt Dominican as their party chairman, who will be just as much of a disaster for the Democrat Party as Debbie Dumbass was.

If you think the Trump/ Russian scandal is beating a dead horse you're in for a huge surprise.
Our intelligence agencies confirmed Putin meddled for Trump'sbenefit.The American people and the press won't let this explosive matter go. Trump will be hounded about it until the truth is revealed or he steps down.

We'll accept a full-scale investigation of Trump's russian ties as soon as you liberal trash accepts one for clinton/obama's crimes relating to benghazi. Still here? Thought so.

You came to me. How stupid are you?

C-nt idiot asshole, you have nothing to offer besides nonsensical NYT/national democraptic party talking points. Get an argument, read my prior posts, and THEN come back.

"Americans won't do those jobs"....you sound like a fucking 3 year old, as if "those jobs" did not exist before the illegals started doing them in the mid 1960s forward. Stupid asshole.

You came to me. How stupid are you?

C-nt idiot asshole, you have nothing to offer besides nonsensical NYT/national democraptic party talking points. Get an argument, read my prior posts, and THEN come back.

"Americans won't do those jobs"....you sound like a fucking 3 year old, as if "those jobs" did not exist before the illegals started doing them in the mid 1960s forward. Stupid asshole.
Quite a vocabulary. You must really be a Rhodes Scholar. And thank you for the demonstration in answering my question 'How stupid are you?' It was quite a presentation, and convincing.

Quite a vocabulary.

"Vocabulary"? Weak-minded scumbag liberals with low IQs like you prefer to focus on ANYTHING but the topic.

Next you'll bring up the weather forecast in your area, anything to avoid discussing your total lack of knowledge about the illegals, their massive cost to the US taxpayer FAR in excess of what meager economic benefit they've provided, or how they've stolen millions of jobs from americans. That's because liberals turds like you have no fucking argument, so its either the "you're a racist!" nonsense or some other deflection to obscure how you have nothing to offer. Go away, little monkey.

Quite a vocabulary.

"Vocabulary"? Weak-minded scumbag liberals with low IQs like you prefer to focus on ANYTHING but the topic.

Next you'll bring up the weather forecast in your area, anything to avoid discussing your total lack of knowledge about the illegals, their massive cost to the US taxpayer FAR in excess of what meager economic benefit they've provided, or how they've stolen millions of jobs from americans. That's because liberals turds like you have no fucking argument, so its either the "you're a racist!" nonsense or some other deflection to obscure how you have nothing to offer. Go away, little monkey.
Another impressive demonstration, but enough is enough.

There was a 'vacuum', a lack of leadership that invited whatever presented itself as an alternative within the absurd frame of two dictatorial political parties. The electorate is, in the majority, lazy and either ill- or un-informed.
We are lucky the situation isn't even worse than having Trump.

Comments like that from the left should also be on the list of how Trump won. When you guys made comments like that you were not just insulting Trump supporters you were insulting anyone who was leaning or just considering voting for Trump you should really think about this when you look at how close the margins of victory was for Trump in, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Your own arrogance and condescending attitude towards people who didn't see things as you did helped Trump a great deal it seems this is a lesson the left still has not learned.
If the spineless GOP Congress appoints a special prosecutor as Darrell Issa recommended and they find out what the country already suspects...
that Trump us up to his eyeballs with Putin and was involved with Putin tampering in our election... Trump is done and you'll always deny you supported that criminal.
The country has the right to know if their president is a crook.

Your russian-phobia is noted and dismissed.

Trump is going to be fine. Your libs are making fools of yourselfs, by beating this dead horse.

I understand how afraid you are that Trump will succeed.
If you think the Trump/ Russian scandal is beating a dead horse you're in for a huge surprise.
Our intelligence agencies confirmed Putin meddled for Trump'sbenefit.
The American people and the press won't let this explosive matter go.
Trump will be hounded about it until the truth is revealed or he steps down.
I am sensing both butthurt and witch hunt. Can't decide which is stronger.

Show me an intellectually honest liberal and I will show you a Conservative in the making.
In other words, you are a closed minded conservative.
I am very open minded. It could be either one that I am sensing but it is
Likely both.

Show me an intellectually honest liberal and I will show you a Conservative in the making.

If the spineless GOP Congress appoints a special prosecutor as Darrell Issa recommended and they find out what the country already suspects...
that Trump us up to his eyeballs with Putin and was involved with Putin tampering in our election... Trump is done and you'll always deny you supported that criminal.

Trump is going to be fine. Your libs are making fools of yourselfs, by beating this dead horse.

Likely both.

You are repeating yourself, and it still is not true.

Likely both.

You are repeating yourself, and it still is not true.
Interesting enough... the indications are getting stronger now.

Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.
Comments like that from the left should also be on the list of how Trump won. When you guys made comments like that you were not just insulting Trump supporters you were insulting anyone who was leaning or just considering voting for Trump you should really think about this when you look at how close the margins of victory was for Trump in, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Your own arrogance and condescending attitude towards people who didn't see things as you did helped Trump a great deal it seems this is a lesson the left still has not learned.

Any Republican who calls this a "witch hunt" after the 37 fruitless Benghazi/Email hearings and hand-wringings deserves to be laughed out of the room.

Our intelligence agencies showed that? Have any proof that anything Russia did benefited Trump? Do you have a list of voters that said they voted for Trump because of some stupid emails that most Americans don't even know what they contained?

You mean the emails that were printed in every major media outlet? lol!

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

It’s actually fairly simple when you study it.

The Three Factors Fueling Trump’s Improbable Rise

1. A Frustrated Middle-Class

2. An Unscripted Personality

3. Ability to Control the Media Narrative

No wonder the elitist Leftists hate him so much!

Read more @ Articles: Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.
I do not want to make friends with people so stupid that they cannot see how they have made the world a worse place.

Something I have been waiting for, for several decades, is for the White Working and Middle Classes to realize that Democratic Party has nothing but contempt for them, and for them to come to the Republican Party where they belong.

THis election was a good first step in that.

The response from you lefties is everything I could hope for.

These people, who before could tell themselves that the liberals are talking OTHER white people, now have voted for a Presidential Candidate for valid reasons, often people who voted for Obama last time around.

These people now, are being told that THEY are "Stupid" or "deplorable" or "nazis".

Vile smears that they know are lies.

What I want is for them to make the realization, that this is the way that the Dems have always seen them, and to decide that they will never go back to these people who have such contempt for them.

To that end, nonukes, people like you are my greatest ally.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg
They will be back in a couple of years. The Republican party is for the well off, not the working class. People such as yourself are either well off Republicans, or badly brainwashed.

So, one can't be both well off and working class? That's fairly ignorant.

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.
I do not want to make friends with people so stupid that they cannot see how they have made the world a worse place.

Something I have been waiting for, for several decades, is for the White Working and Middle Classes to realize that Democratic Party has nothing but contempt for them, and for them to come to the Republican Party where they belong.

THis election was a good first step in that.

The response from you lefties is everything I could hope for.

These people, who before could tell themselves that the liberals are talking OTHER white people, now have voted for a Presidential Candidate for valid reasons, often people who voted for Obama last time around.

These people now, are being told that THEY are "Stupid" or "deplorable" or "nazis".

Vile smears that they know are lies.

What I want is for them to make the realization, that this is the way that the Dems have always seen them, and to decide that they will never go back to these people who have such contempt for them.

To that end, nonukes, people like you are my greatest ally.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg
They will be back in a couple of years. The Republican party is for the well off, not the working class. People such as yourself are either well off Republicans, or badly brainwashed.

So, one can't be both well off and working class? That's fairly ignorant.

He was a little off. The Republican party is for the very rich, or the bigots who feel strongly enough in their bigotry to hand more money to the very rich in exchange for their bigotry being codified into law.

Forum List

Back