Hillarious: Boy wins girls wrestling in Texas.

Andylusion

Platinum Member
Jan 23, 2014
Central Ohio
A 17-year-old transgender boy completed an undefeated season Saturday by winning a controversial Texas state girls' wrestling title in an event clouded by criticism from those who believe the testosterone he's taking as he transitions from female to male created an unfair advantage.

Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs of Euless Trinity wins Texas state girls wrestling title

There you go.
Really... no joke?

Couple of things. For all those lesbos and left-wingers who run around claiming there is no difference between men and women, and all this "anything you can do, I can do better".... Funny... doesn't look like it.

Now what I want to see, is a boy, claiming to be a girl, and join the girls wrestling team. Equality right?

Won't that be great? A guy gets to grope women constantly, and call it a "sport". There is so many puns to that already. But not only that, but he goes undefeated the entire season, while groping all the girls.

I can see the look on Bill Clinton's face. If only he had known, he could have avoided so many problems, and actually had people encouraging him on.

All I can think of is my dad cracking up watching the East German women's shot putting team vignettes on the Wide World of Sports and going.....that's a Heidi?

:lmao:

This person should have been disqualified for doping. Forget about the political implications.

IF you are going to take drugs that will affect performance, you shouldn't be allowed to be in sports. It's doesn't matter what your gender is.

This kid should have made a choice, gender transition, or sports. What's more important to them?

This person should have been disqualified for doping. Forget about the political implications.

IF you are going to take drugs that will affect performance, you shouldn't be allowed to be in sports. It's doesn't matter what your gender is.

For progressives the pro-tranny Agenda is far more important than a fair sports competition. They want the social unrest and discord this is causing, it's actually the point of it.

For progressives the pro-tranny Agenda is far more important than a fair sports competition. They want the social unrest and discord this is causing, it's actually the point of it.
praise kek

A 17-year-old transgender boy completed an undefeated season Saturday by winning a controversial Texas state girls' wrestling title in an event clouded by criticism from those who believe the testosterone he's taking as he transitions from female to male created an unfair advantage.

Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs of Euless Trinity wins Texas state girls wrestling title

There you go.
Really... no joke?

Couple of things. For all those lesbos and left-wingers who run around claiming there is no difference between men and women, and all this "anything you can do, I can do better".... Funny... doesn't look like it.

Now what I want to see, is a boy, claiming to be a girl, and join the girls wrestling team. Equality right?

Won't that be great? A guy gets to grope women constantly, and call it a "sport". There is so many puns to that already. But not only that, but he goes undefeated the entire season, while groping all the girls.

I can see the look on Bill Clinton's face. If only he had known, he could have avoided so many problems, and actually had people encouraging him on.

Well, it's getting real difficult for the pc crowd to justify normal nowadays... :lol:

There you go.
Really... no joke?

Well, it's getting real difficult for the pc crowd to justify normal nowadays... :lol:

The left won't be happy until our entire country looks like a giant circus freak show. What they don't understand yet is the harder they push, the more disliked they become.

It's kind of like that Bruce Jenner thing. Everybody on radio and TV kept referring to him as "her." There is no her here. There is only he in a dress. When he puts on a dress and makeup, that does not make him a her.

There you go.
Really... no joke?

The left won't be happy until our entire country looks like a giant circus freak show. What they don't understand yet is the harder they push, the more disliked they become.

It's kind of like that Bruce Jenner thing. Everybody on radio and TV kept referring to him as "her." There is no her here. There is only he in a dress. When he puts on a dress and makeup, that does not make him a her.

Jenner is a freak ... no logical person could see it any other way ..

piss on pc, it didn't work out, reality wins .....:thewave:

There you go.
Really... no joke?

Jenner is a freak ... no logical person could see it any other way ..

piss on pc, it didn't work out, reality wins .....:thewave:

You know people like that have mental issues. Even if they are so screwed up in the head to make them think they need to dress up like a woman, how can they be so screwed up to think they actually look like one? You can spot these weirdos a mile away. They just look stupid if you ask me.

All I can think of is my dad cracking up watching the East German women's shot putting team vignettes on the Wide World of Sports and going.....that's a Heidi?
il_340x270.696412250_swza.jpg

The "HE" is not really a "HE." She is a she no matter what drug they are doping her with. SHE should be wrestling with females. I think giving a child under the age of consent such things as testosterone is child abuse. Hell until I left High School I wasn't sure what I wanted to be.

IF they want to claim she is a confused male then she should wrestle with males not females but even that wouldn't be right. No hangy down parts, you're a woman.

Forum List

Back