Trump's rallies aren't violent, they're "love fests".......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Seems that Donald the Chump is trying to convince people there is no violence at his rallies, even after there was video showing several incidents that would be considered violent, especially the one showing that old man sucker punching a young black man.

ā€œBut because of that, people say, ā€˜Well is there violence?ā€™ā€ Trump said. ā€œThereā€™s no violence, thereā€™s love fests; these are love fests. Itā€™s a little disruption, but thereā€™s no violenceā€¦and Iā€™ll tell you why: we go and these things are so incredible, itā€™s a movement and itā€™s a love fest and we love each other and weā€™re going to do so well.ā€

The assertions seemed a little discordant from some of the real estate magnate's rhetoric, including his assertions that many Mexicans who immigrated illegally are drug dealers and rapists. He has also called for temporarily banning foreign Muslims from entering the country and enhanced surveillance of mosques.

ā€œIā€™m a peace-loving person, folks,ā€ Trump said Monday. ā€œWe love peace, we all love peace.ā€

Trump: My campaign is a 'love fest'

Any one else (especially you old hippies who know what love fests are), agree with Trump that his rallies are love fests?

I've always wondered how you can condone violence, yet consider yourself a "peaceful person".

Trump sounds like what he claims the Muslims are. Muslims claim to be a religion of peace, and Trump says that he's a person of peace.

Both seem to condone violence a lot for being such "peaceful" people and religions.

Ya know what?

I've been to "love fests" and I've see anyone "punched in the face" or 'taken out on stretchers'.

Trumpery is a hate group.

Yeah..............I am a bit confused.............because how can you call your gatherings (rallies) "love fests", when you are telling people that you would like to punch someone in the mouth, that protesters should be carried out on stretchers, and offering to pay for the legal bills of people that assault protesters?

Trump has even said he's got people looking into the old man that sucker punched the black dude at his rally last week, to see if he's gonna pay for his legal bills.

I think he's getting scared. Did you see how much he was sweating after the guy rushed the stage? Marco Rubio could have drowned in it!

Ya know what?

I've been to "love fests" and I've see anyone "punched in the face" or 'taken out on stretchers'.

Trumpery is a hate group.

Did you see the lovers shouting insults and flipping each other off too?

Maybe what you went to was an MMA fight and you just thought it was a love fest.

You are afterall, easily confused

Yeah..............I am a bit confused.............because how can you call your gatherings (rallies) "love fests", when you are telling people that you would like to punch someone in the mouth, that protesters should be carried out on stretchers, and offering to pay for the legal bills of people that assault protesters?

Trump has even said he's got people looking into the old man that sucker punched the black dude at his rally last week, to see if he's gonna pay for his legal bills.

Was da' black dude injured?........was he taken out on a stretcher?.........was he in the right to infringe upon Trumps' 1st amendment rights?

Praytell, inquiring minds really wanna know.............

I think he's getting scared. Did you see how much he was sweating after the guy rushed the stage? Marco Rubio could have drowned in it!

When was the last time that you put your life on the line for the country?

Thatz what I thought, ..........please go back to mommys' basement and don't yell for her for awhile.............:bye1:.

Was da' black dude injured?........was he taken out on a stretcher?.........was he in the right to infringe upon Trumps' 1st amendment rights?

Was the black dude injured? Yes, the side of his face was swollen when he was interviewed.

No, he wasn't taken out on a stretcher, he was taken out in cuffs, even though he was already leaving peacefully, although a bit loudly. And, there have been many times that I've been flipped off that I've never gone and sucker punched them, because that gesture doesn't mean much to me, just another form of opinion someone has that means they don't agree. And no, flipping someone the bird isn't "violent".

And...............since Trump still was speaking, and continued to speak after they were led out, how exactly did that infringe on Trumps 1st amendment rights? At the most it was an interruption, not an infringement. If Trumps 1st amendment actually had been infringed upon, he wouldn't have continued after the protesters left.

Thatz what I thought, ..........please go back to mommys' basement and don't yell for her for awhile.............:bye1:.

Yeah, Trump is doing what he doing "for the country." That's some Kool Aid :rolleyes:

Times (notice that it's plural) that I've put my life on the line for this country are as follows:

Beruit back in '83, Desert Storm (pts 1 and 2) back in the 90's, and Kosovo in the late 90's. All happened during my career in the Navy from 1982 until 2002.

When was the last time YOU put your life on the line for this country? For that matter, when has Trump?

Was the black dude injured? Yes, the side of his face was swollen when he was interviewed.

No, he wasn't taken out on a stretcher, he was taken out in cuffs, even though he was already leaving peacefully, although a bit loudly. And, there have been many times that I've been flipped off that I've never gone and sucker punched them, because that gesture doesn't mean much to me, just another form of opinion someone has that means they don't agree. And no, flipping someone the bird isn't "violent".

And...............since Trump still was speaking, and continued to speak after they were led out, how exactly did that infringe on Trumps 1st amendment rights? At the most it was an interruption, not an infringement. If Trumps 1st amendment actually had been infringed upon, he wouldn't have continued after the protesters left.

You're splittin' very fine hairs with no link.........but that's what Democraps do.

You're splittin' very fine hairs with no link.........but that's what Democraps do.

You need links? It's been all over the news for the past few days, don't you even watch the news?

Times (notice that it's plural) that I've put my life on the line for this country are as follows:

Beruit back in '83, Desert Storm (pts 1 and 2) back in the 90's, and Kosovo in the late 90's. All happened during my career in the Navy from 1982 until 2002.

When was the last time YOU put your life on the line for this country? For that matter, when has Trump?

I wasn't talking to you concerning putting life on line for country. I already know you were in the Navy and had a 3-some with some other guy 'splunkin' on you, and you don't think that you're a homo.......:ack-1:.......(yeah, I've been around these parts for awhile and remember many of your old posts..).

It's really quite simple. Take the protestors out of the mix and his rallies are "love fests" Go to any professional sporting event and you'll have fights among fans. Not at Trump rallies. There's not one video of violence among his supporters/fans. So yes, they are love fests. Not an easy thing to have when there is 15,000 + people in an arena

Forum List

Back