What Is the Excuse For This?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Over three years without a trial, or bond. What did this man do to be treated like this? This should piss everyone off. Why are the Feds scared of giving him a trial?

Banana Republic. The courts need to step up.

In exclusive remarks to The Gateway Pundit, the semi-liberated Lang shares, “Few things will make you cling to God like Brooklyn MDC Federal Prison solitary confinement, Jim!”

“I can’t believe human beings are being subjected to such extreme Constitutional and human rights deprivations! I had to wear the same pair of under for over a week and was never provided with any towel or toiletries beyond a roll of 1-ply toilet paper, a 2-inch toothbrush, and a bar of soap. That’s it to survive. No books, envelopes or stamps, only one phone call a month with only 2 hours out of your cell PER WEEK!!”
Fascist is too nice a word for what our government is doing.

Lang had a trial date last year but he asked for it to be postponed because he’s appealing his charges to the Supreme Court.

So basically he’s sitting in jail because of his own litigation.
Prove it. And why was he held for 2 years before that trial? He will not change his story. The Feds are terrified of him.

It was an identity hearing. So you are full of shit, like usual.

An Identity Hearing is a proceeding whereby a person in federal custody, subject to being extradited to another district, asks the federal magistrate or judge to determine that he or she is not the person being sought by the demanding district.

What the hell are you talking about “it”? Lang delayed his own trial to wait for SCOTUS. The trial was scheduled several times but he keeps filing more and more bullshit and that stops the trial from proceeding.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
What the hell are you talking about “it”? Lang delayed his own trial to wait for SCOTUS. The trial was scheduled several times but he keeps filing more and more bullshit and that stops the trial from proceeding.
You can't read?

He tried to save someone's life , the Capitol Police were the violent ones. It will come out in a trial they will not let happen.
He’s on video beating cops with an aluminum baseball bat and engaging in violence for several hours.

Then he bragged about it and encouraged more violence after the riot.

He’s a violent piece of shit and that kind of asshole has to stay in jail until their trial.

• Fact
I am reviewing the unnamed FBI agent’s supporting affidavit which was the basis for the initial civil complaint.

There is no doubt at all that Lang was present, was a participant and seems to have been very proud of it.

At paragraph numbered “24,” the agent finally seems to support the claim that Lang acted violently.

To be very clear at this juncture, I absolutely oppose the criminal behavior of any of the Jan 6 protestors (especially the “mob component”) and I offer zero defense for any assault against the law enforcement officers who were there to secure and protect our Capitol.

Therefore, let’s assume (hypothetically) that despite his SCOTUS application, that there is perfectly good reason to try him on the indictment. In fact, let’s go even further: let’s assume that when he does get tried, he is very likely to be convicted (and let’s assume the verdict is perfectly fair and proper).

With that basis, I’m still asking: why is he not entitled to a reasonable bail?

It was an identity hearing. So you are full of shit, like usual.

An Identity Hearing is a proceeding whereby a person in federal custody, subject to being extradited to another district, asks the federal magistrate or judge to determine that he or she is not the person being sought by the demanding district.

Which explains the no bail..he has a hold/detainer filed..no bail in those circumstances. Probably probation/parole.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back