CBS, ABC, NBC, andn CNN join msnbc will not air President Trump's July 4th celebration

Why do you think I own you and others on this board?
The only thing on this board you own is you "lackthereof" ego. Other than that, you are just words... :auiqs.jpg:
Negative! I am links, which continues to kick the dog shit out of those Trump Toads on this board. Where in the hell are your counter arguments/links that destroy my arguments? They don't exist, which is why these Trump Toads are nothing but losers. You are owned loser.

A legend in your own mind?

Same thing! You show up here with nothing. It's so embarrassing. What a bunch of losers.

Your a child, we all know it..

Quit boring us.

Negative! I am links, which continues to kick the dog shit out of those Trump Toads on this board. Where in the hell are your counter arguments/links that destroy my arguments?
YOU have no arguments...You are just bitching. You don't even know how to argue like a common sense adult. You bitch like the little girl that you are. :auiqs.jpg:
I posted the arguments from obstruction to campaign financing crimes, with a ton in the middle. The fact that a loser like you can't produce counter arguments against those claims is your failure, not mine.

Once again you got tricked into voting for Trump with funny Russian memes?

The only thing on this board you own is you "lackthereof" ego. Other than that, you are just words... :auiqs.jpg:
Negative! I am links, which continues to kick the dog shit out of those Trump Toads on this board. Where in the hell are your counter arguments/links that destroy my arguments? They don't exist, which is why these Trump Toads are nothing but losers. You are owned loser.

It's clear that you have delusions of mediocrity...like most losers.
LOl! And yet, we have another one who tries to pretend he or she has an argument, who brings shit to the debate. You folks are so fucking pitiful. You bring nothing but boredom to these debates. Say something worth a shit instead of bringing in these vegetative responses.

Negative! I am links, which continues to kick the dog shit out of those Trump Toads on this board. Where in the hell are your counter arguments/links that destroy my arguments?
YOU have no arguments...You are just bitching. You don't even know how to argue like a common sense adult. You bitch like the little girl that you are. :auiqs.jpg:
I posted the arguments from obstruction to campaign financing crimes, with a ton in the middle. The fact that a loser like you can't produce counter arguments against those claims is your failure, not mine.

Another vegetable response from a Trump cultist. So damn boring.

Another vegetable response from a Trump cultist. So damn boring.

It's an honest question..

Same thing! You show up here with nothing. It's so embarrassing. What a bunch of losers.

Quit boring us.
"Your a child, we all know it..

Quit boring us.[/QUOTE]"
And you're bored? :auiqs.jpg:This is the kind of shit you people have been reduced to.

LOl! And yet, we have another one who tries to pretend he or she has an argument, who brings shit to the debate. You folks are so fucking pitiful. You bring nothing but boredom to these debates. Say something worth a shit instead of bringing in these vegetative responses.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Quit boring us.
"Your a child, we all know it..

Quit boring us.
" And you're bored? :auiqs.jpg:This is the kind of shit you people have been reduced to.[/QUOTE]

Hey I am busy trying to remember the girl I picked up last night...

And you are talking stupid shit

Once they've been reduced to total tin foil hats, it's time for me to move on. Enjoy this latest Trump crime scene you all have been celebrating.

Once they've been reduced to total tin foil hats, it's time for me to move on. Enjoy this latest Trump crime scene you all have been celebrating.

You poor little thing.

UPDATE: CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC... Will Not Air President Trump's July 4th Celebration
President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.

Just the fact of disrespect from you pigs is so fknn sickening you really are rabid dogs from another plannet you scum bag pigs!!

When your a nation of pathetic pigs who hate America and controlled media that IDIOT SHEEP don't get what PAID MSM gawd dam means and here it is taring in your fkd up faces!!!

If they would have done this to that bitch Obama omg.........

trump has insulted the MSM for years, and you expect them to promote his faux support for our troops in a campaign moment? Are you nuts?

No one I know "hates America"! There are those, and I'm one of them, who believe Americans can be more tolerant, less judgmental and more willing to metaphorically walk in the shoes of others.

You're an example of the worst in America, divisive, judgmental and filling the pages on social media with hate, fear and lies. Try to be better, it may make you healthier and possibly credible (well, not considered to be a lying hack would be nice, wouldn't it).

What crime?

An old 54 year old guy like me can get laid last night?

I think I'll watch the movie "Yankee Doodle Dandy" that just started and get some professional flag waving.

Just got done watching "A Few Good Men" with Tom Cruise, Jack Nicholson and Demi Moore.

Probably the best quote of the whole movie:

“Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.”
Good Movie.
Neither Tom Cruise nor Jack Nicholson are near the top of my list of good people but they are both fine actors. Rob Reiner took a good play, based on actual events and turned it into an excellent movie.

Your quote is not the moral of the movie. The line delivered by Cruise directed at one of the men facing court marshal, hit's closer to home. "Harold, you don't need to wear a patch on your arm to have honor." The message of the movie was military honor can be readily suborned by the authoritarian impulse but honest pride and competence is necessary to bring such posturing of would-be tyrants to justice.
A Few Good Men (9/10): A morality play that moves you at every level

UPDATE: CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC... Will Not Air President Trump's July 4th Celebration
President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.

Just the fact of disrespect from you pigs is so fknn sickening you really are rabid dogs from another plannet you scum bag pigs!!

When your a nation of pathetic pigs who hate America and controlled media that IDIOT SHEEP don't get what PAID MSM gawd dam means and here it is taring in your fkd up faces!!!

NBC ran Joseph Stalin speeches instead. They are what really inspire that network...

trump has insulted the MSM for years, and you expect them to promote his faux support for our troops in a campaign moment? Are you nuts?

No one I know "hates America"! There are those, and I'm one of them, who believe Americans can be more tolerant, less judgmental and more willing to metaphorically walk in the shoes of others.

You're an example of the worst in America, divisive, judgmental and filling the pages on social media with hate, fear and lies. Try to be better, it may make you healthier and possibly credible (well, not considered to be a lying hack would be nice, wouldn't it).

Damn, and the little Goebbels of the fascist press are so nice to him. Why would he not praise the lying fucks who do everything in their power to destroy him?

The MSM are the enemy of the American people and any free people, they are unfreedom of the press.

Your quote is not the moral of the movie. The line delivered by Cruise directed at one of the men facing court marshal, hit's closer to home. "Harold, you don't need to wear a patch on your arm to have honor." The message of the movie was military honor can be readily suborned by the authoritarian impulse but honest pride and competence is necessary to bring such posturing of would-be tyrants to justice.

Right, of course! It was one of my favorite lines from the movie.

I'm ashamed that people in this country would have a military parade for a want a be dictator who cages children and illegally steals an election.

Well your post confirms that you didn't watch it since you are continuing to parrot the "military parade" talking point that dominated CNN/MSNBC for two entire days prior to the event, which painted the haunting picture of a N. Korean/Chinese-style military parade with a flotilla of tanks and ballistic missiles rolling down the street and troops marching in formation. And if you watched the event, you'd know that it was nothing at all like that. Here's what actually went down since you missed it.

The speech emphasized the fortitude of the founders, who had a vision to create a nation that would stand the test of time; who risked everything to declare our independence from the oppressive monarchy that stifled individual freedom, and the brave American patriots who fought against insurmountable odds to make the dream of freedom and independence a reality.

The speech discussed the history of the military institutions that were critical to our victory in that battle for independence, which evolved into our modern Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard, and how those branches of our armed forces have continued to fight for freedom and liberty, and against oppression around the world. After tracing the origins of each branch to the battle for independence, there was brief flyover by a grouping of 3-4 aircraft currently used by the respective branch (much like you'd see at a pro football game).

He also noted some often overlooked stories of how those branches, who's historic origins were instrumental in our independence, have upheld the ideals of freedom and liberation from oppression, such as the Coast Guard's critical role in D-Day and the liberation of Western Europe, by shuttling troops and equipment during the naval assault at Normandy as part of operation Neptune.

There were a couple of tanks on display for people to see up close and take pictures next to, but they were not moving, nonetheless rolling through the streets of DC as parade flotilla accompanied by ballistic missiles and troops marching in formation, à la N. Korea. It was tastefully done, informative, and historically relevant to the battle for independence that marks the holiday we celebrate on July 4th.

In sum, this was not anything resembling a "military parade" that the non-stop media hysteria predicted it would be. But since you didn't watch it, you don't know that, and so you're here continuing to parrot the false talking point that was force fed to you on repeat for 48 straight hours. You can let that false narrative go now.
Few people had any details about the event 2 days before the 4th, not even the military. Vendors likewise were in the dark. The major networks needed a minimum 2 to 3 weeks notice as to timing, setup, and to what degree it would be political versus a public event in order to schedule it. Events such as this are usually planned 6 months in advance. This event was thrown together fitting it into the normal capital 4th concert and fireworks.

No wonder the boarder is in such a mess. Trump provides zero leadership on just about everything, then at the last minute jumps in with grandiose ideas and half ass plans.

All the non-Fox "News" networks proved that they have no association with News whatsoever. They are all Democratically controlled disinformation outlets. That is how all Americans should view non-Fox "News" networks. They are frauds.

Wow, foul mouth.
Love the Kenyan?
no college?
Where are we going to use tanks again?
It's 2019 WV

All the non-Fox "News" networks proved that they have no association with News whatsoever. They are all Democratically controlled disinformation outlets. That is how all Americans should view non-Fox "News" networks. They are frauds.

Knees news ?
The station with women gropers?
Love the knees.
Never heard of rush?
In 100% of radio stations?
Forgot trump took tucker to the east?

Forum List

Back