CBS, ABC, NBC, andn CNN join msnbc will not air President Trump's July 4th celebration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UPDATE: CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC... Will Not Air President Trump's July 4th Celebration
President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.

Just the fact of disrespect from you pigs is so fknn sickening you really are rabid dogs from another plannet you scum bag pigs!!

When your a nation of pathetic pigs who hate America and controlled media that IDIOT SHEEP don't get what PAID MSM gawd dam means and here it is taring in your fkd up faces!!!

If they would have done this to that bitch Obama omg.........

I am sure NewsMax will be airing the entire event. I will watch it! I could care even less about the MSM. They are only in it for one reason: They hate Trump. Plain and simple.

UPDATE: CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC... Will Not Air President Trump's July 4th Celebration
President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.

Just the fact of disrespect from you pigs is so fknn sickening you really are rabid dogs from another plannet you scum bag pigs!!

When your a nation of pathetic pigs who hate America and controlled media that IDIOT SHEEP don't get what PAID MSM gawd dam means and here it is taring in your fkd up faces!!!

:5_1_12024::banana::5_1_12024::banana: Fuck that criminal bastard.

I am sure NewsMax will be airing the entire event. I will watch it! I could care even less about the MSM. They are only in it for one reason: They hate Trump. Plain and simple.
They hate criminals.

Well, that is a good thing. That will make a lot of people to turn away from them. The 4TH of July holiday is not for Republicans or conservatives. And especially, that these media outlets only will screen every word that Pres.Trump will say at this event. That they will twists it around into something racist. I wish that they doesn't goes to any of his events or rallies, and or to any of the White House press conferences. Pres.Trump should of have invited Putin to this event. Then the those media will run quickly to cover the event, so that they can conjured up stories that they saw Pres.Trump handing little notes to Putin on how to rig the election.

What was shown to Jeb at the funeral.

upload_2019-7-4_10-32-49.jpeg

Well, that is a good thing. That will make a lot of people to turn away from them. The 4TH of July holiday is not for Republicans or conservatives. And especially, that these media outlets only will screen every word that Pres.Trump will say at this event. That they will twists it around into something racist. I wish that they doesn't goes to any of his events or rallies, and or to any of the White House press conferences. Pres.Trump should of have invited Putin to this event. Then the those media will run quickly to cover the event, so that they can conjured up stories that they saw Pres.Trump handing little notes to Putin on how to rig the election.

View attachment 267700

A military parade is not for the country. It has never been who we are, nor will it ever be. It's just a reminder of how sick Republicans have gotten to acknowledge a parade with a fake president with a history for fake deferments, pandering to a coward. I mean seriously folks, how can this party be more fucked up? I'm embarrassed and disgusted at how fake this is.

They hate criminals.

Right. That's why they had Avenatti on their shows 24/7. A nice, gentleman of the highest character...
Avenatti isn't part of the Trump syndicate and wasn't charged with anything prior to. Not the case with Trump.

:5_1_12024::banana::5_1_12024::banana: Fuck that criminal bastard.

What crimes did he commit besides your leaking tampon?

View attachment 267700

A military parade is not for the country. It has never been who we are, nor will it ever be. It's just a reminder of how sick Republicans have gotten to acknowledge a parade with a fake president with a history for fake deferments, pandering to a coward. I mean seriously folks, how can this party be more fucked up? I'm embarrassed and disgusted at how fake this is.

Say what?

You stupid.

well we know think progress is just another lefttard Nazi site that is spectacularly failing so they wont be streaming it

Forum List

Back