CBS, ABC, NBC, andn CNN join msnbc will not air President Trump's July 4th celebration

All the non-Fox "News" networks proved that they have no association with News whatsoever. They are all Democratically controlled disinformation outlets. That is how all Americans should view non-Fox "News" networks. They are frauds.
Heard of accusing of what you are doing?
Zero college con white boy cult?

All the non-Fox "News" networks proved that they have no association with News whatsoever. They are all Democratically controlled disinformation outlets. That is how all Americans should view non-Fox "News" networks. They are frauds.
Prove it liar.

UPDATE: CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC... Will Not Air President Trump's July 4th Celebration
President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.

Just the fact of disrespect from you pigs is so fknn sickening you really are rabid dogs from another plannet you scum bag pigs!!

When your a nation of pathetic pigs who hate America and controlled media that IDIOT SHEEP don't get what PAID MSM gawd dam means and here it is taring in your fkd up faces!!!

If they would have done this to that bitch Obama omg.........

NBC ran Joseph Stalin speeches instead. They are what really inspire that network...
Hitler speeches would have been an appropriate blend with Trump.

UPDATE: CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC... Will Not Air President Trump's July 4th Celebration
President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.

Just the fact of disrespect from you pigs is so fknn sickening you really are rabid dogs from another plannet you scum bag pigs!!

When your a nation of pathetic pigs who hate America and controlled media that IDIOT SHEEP don't get what PAID MSM gawd dam means and here it is taring in your fkd up faces!!!

Poor little trumpkins

Knees news ?
The station with women gropers?
Love the knees.
Never heard of rush?
In 100% of radio stations?
Forgot trump took tucker to the east?
As usual, rather than admit that 95% of all news is Democratically controlled, you point your finger at the 5% that takes the contrary stance. Certainly Fox News and a large percentage (NOT nearly 100%) of talk radio is pro Trump. I guess you won't be happy until we have 100% Democrat only perspectives being spewed 24/7. That's America to a Democrat, silence all opposing views.

NBC ran Joseph Stalin speeches instead. They are what really inspire that network...
Hitler speeches would have been an appropriate blend with Trump.

jillian bought all the Hitler speeches up for her private collection. She just can't get enough of that clown...

But no fear, there is virtually no difference between your dear leader and Jillian's fuhrer.

upload_2019-7-5_14-33-45.png

In a twilight zone situation, my household was able to see Trump's entire speech on CNN. Was my house the only house in America who could see his speech on CNN, or is this another one of those routine USMB threads beginning with and based on a lie?

I would like someone to explain how this 4th of July celebration could cost even $100,000, let alone $92 million. What would the money be spent for ?

Would you please tell us how a bunch of people marching down a street, a few flyovers, and a few vehicles rolling down a street, could somehow cost "tens of millions of dollars" ?

And if you think that amount of money was spent, could you describe HOW ? How much $$$ spent for WHAT ?

Did the D's have a military parade for a dictator who committed crimes, ran from serving, and paid for an illegal election? I don't think so. But I'll wait for your answer.
No the Ds didn't have a military parade for an election loser (Hillary) who committed dozens of murders, pretended to have tried to serve in the Marines, and paid for an illegal election by way of a phony dossier + the hiring of homeless people to attack Trump supporters.

You don't maintain Independence with a want a be dictator, a criminal, and a coward with a deferment. It was an insult to this country, plain and simple. We as a country should be ashamed and embarrassed by this disgusting display, and the timing couldn't have been worse. All this in a time when we keep children in cages. The parade was fake, because Trump is fake. And his followers are incredibly stupid people. This is the sickness of Trump and those who follow.
I doubt if you'll ever be cured (deprogrammed)

I would like someone to explain how this 4th of July celebration could cost even $100,000, let alone $92 million. What would the money be spent for ?

Would you please tell us how a bunch of people marching down a street, a few flyovers, and a few vehicles rolling down a street, could somehow cost "tens of millions of dollars" ?

And if you think that amount of money was spent, could you describe HOW ? How much $$$ spent for WHAT ?
Their estimates of costs does not account for the estimates of the cost of that stuff had it not been used in the event. They assume it would all be free if not for the event.

Forum List

Back