Trump’s Military Parade Can Still Happen

Only France can have a military parade. We can only have parades where naked men shake their junk in the faces of children.
Where did you see a parade of naked men shaking their junk in the faces of children? I'm pretty sure they don't allow parades during the republican convention so that can't be it.

Come on now...are you gonna act like you filthy, low down pukes are moral and decent? Anytime you see filthy degenerates you know they’re Liberals. Enjoy.....
g7pmu23sz17z.png

faggots-at-pride-parade.jpg

If he were as rich as he pretends to be, Trump could fund it himself.

A billion is 1,000 million. Meaning that if you’re a multi billionaire as the blob alleges he is; you have multiple thousands of millions of dollars.

General Mattis disputes the $92M as being inflated so lets call it $70M…. I trust Mattis because he hasn’t given me a reason not to trust him and I think having a general in charge of the DOD is a good thing; he knows what soldiers go through.

Anyway, $70M would easily be funded by the blob. Why hasn’t he done it? He probably doesn’t have it.
If the orange was as rich as his claims he would tweet a picture of his tax return every morning. .

Hungry children who need an education: fuck 'em

Children seeing gayness: unspeakable tragedy

“Hungry children who need an education: fuck 'em”
Who says / said that?
Republicans. Haven't you ever listened to them?

Link us to where Republicans have said that. Thanks in advance.
(this is he part where you pretend you didn’t see this request)
Oh no, I see it. And you know just how disingenuous it is.

“Hungry children who need an education: fuck 'em”
Who says / said that?
Republicans. Haven't you ever listened to them?

Link us to where Republicans have said that. Thanks in advance.
(this is he part where you pretend you didn’t see this request)
Oh no, I see it. And you know just how disingenuous it is.

Well go right ahead then...post that link.
We’re standing by and waiting patiently.

The idiot trump called the $21.6million price tag for his Nazi-like military parade, “inflated”.

The idiot trump has proven himself to be totally ignorant in the running of the U.S. government, so his inability to understand the logistics of such a parade comes as no surprise to rational Americans.

But, there is an alternative to squandering taxpayers’ money on a parade where the idiot trump can pretend he is Der Führer.

If each of the 62,979,879 people who voted for the idiot trump (2.9 million less than voted for Clinton) will each donate $1.00, there will be roughly three times the amount estimated necessary to cover the parade costs.

What better way could there be for the idiot trump’s loyal supporters to show their love and affection for their orange-hued facsimile of Il Duce?

Trump blames D.C. pols for raining on his parade

View attachment 211089

Classic Trump. NEVER take responsibility for bad things he is clearly responsible for...ALWAYS blame others.

A sure sign of emotional weakness.
He’s a weak insecure man and a weak weak president. All you need to do is open your eyes.

Hey! Knock it off. It's for our freedoms!

travel_112410~0.jpg

The terrists hate us for our freedoms.

The terrorists won, apparently.

Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste and whatnot.

There simply is no way that you can be obtuse enough to believe that is the problem people have with those 2 examples.

How can you hold onto an ideology so tightly that you don't see the obvious?

Who doesn't like a parade?

mars-konacno-smanjeno_2.jpg

Asphalt

Moving such equipment takes time and money. It also holds up traffic because urban streets aren’t designed with tanks and tank transporters in mind. They take up a lot of room on their flatbeds and they don’t move at the speeds of regular traffic, not to mention the security details around their convoy.

Once put on the pavement, tank tread and asphalt don’t mix very well. There’s a good chance that at least sections might have to be repaved afterwards, particularly at any intersections where the tanks had to make turns.​

https://www.quora.com/How-much-woul...-cost-us-tax-payers-just-to-stroke-Trumps-ego

The idiot trump called the $21.6million price tag for his Nazi-like military parade, “inflated”.

The idiot trump has proven himself to be totally ignorant in the running of the U.S. government, so his inability to understand the logistics of such a parade comes as no surprise to rational Americans.

But, there is an alternative to squandering taxpayers’ money on a parade where the idiot trump can pretend he is Der Führer.

If each of the 62,979,879 people who voted for the idiot trump (2.9 million less than voted for Clinton) will each donate $1.00, there will be roughly three times the amount estimated necessary to cover the parade costs.

What better way could there be for the idiot trump’s loyal supporters to show their love and affection for their orange-hued facsimile of Il Duce?

View attachment 211089

obama-Il-Duce-Il-Douche.jpg

View attachment 211089

Classic Trump. NEVER take responsibility for bad things he is clearly responsible for...ALWAYS blame others.

A sure sign of emotional weakness.
He’s a weak insecure man and a weak weak president. All you need to do is open your eyes.
I don't know....he picked a good Supreme Court judge, the economy is strong and unemployment is low.
Jerusalem is the home of our embassy. I didn't vote for him because of his personality. I voted for him
to get things done, and he has.

Forum List

Back