Trump's "Me, too! Me, too!" flip flops suggest he is creeping away from the lunatic fringe.

So, republics are cancelling American Exceptionalism now.

Withdrawing from the World so China can move into the vacuum?
1650139636198.png

I'm sure the rest of the world will appreciate China much more than they do the United States.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Trump is now the shit standard for any POTUS aspiring to be the "worst ever."

None had ever incited goons via an absurd, self-serving lie, to attack democracy in a violent assault on Congress, thus crapping on over two centuries of peaceful transfers of power, a tradition in which American had rightfully taken pride.

Fail shill. Trump will be campaigning right after the midterms.

Well since I just finished filing my federal taxes at greater than 50 pages, I am reminded that The Donald's promise I would be able to do it on a postcard was another one of his great many lies.

You realize that it requires a CONGRESS to make that possible......

Trump will be campaigning right after the midterms.
... and there still will be no credible evidence of a stolen "Landslide!", even more Trump goons will have been convicted or confessed, and the Cry Baby Loser's various civil and criminal prosecutions will have progressed. - and his weird worshipers will still be in denial of reality, lashing out irrationally at any and all who respect it.

... and there still will be no credible evidence of a stolen "Landslide!", even more Trump goons will have been convicted or confessed, and the Cry Baby Loser's various civil and criminal prosecutions will have progressed. - and his weird worshipers will still be in denial of reality, lashing out irrationally at any and all who respect it.
One thing you and your ilk have taught us is to never have a scintilla of respect for your opponent in a disagreement. How very un-Zen.

One thing you and your ilk have taught us is to never have a scintilla of respect for your opponent in a disagreement.
Your ilk is heavily into "ilks" and the demonization of all other "ilks" - e.g., most of the American electorate who voted to dump the trump at their first opportunity.

Your ilk is heavily into "ilks" and the demonization of all other "ilks" - e.g., most of the American electorate who voted to dump the trump at their first opportunity.
And you cannot rebut the point of my post. I see.

Thank you for trying to participate.

Last edited:
You made no point.

Meanwhile I hasten to note that Trump's now parroting the President's condemnation of Putin's genocide and Dr Fauci's promotion of vaccines and booster shots is a good thing - however belated.

Meanwhile, respect for America is back!

Not at all surprised your thick "brain" missed it.

Again, thanks for trying to participate and have a great day.

You are dismissed.

There is enough credible evidence that two swing states would decertify the election if they could. They did not reach that decision with no evidence shill. Stop denying the truth and admit your lie has failed or remain the scumbag traitor that you are. Your choice, dickhead.

There is enough credible evidence that two swing states would decertify the election if they could. They did not reach that decision with no evidence shill. Stop denying the truth and admit your lie has failed or remain the scumbag traitor that you are. Your choice, dickhead.
So they say.

... and, that suggests he is attempting to lurch into the realm of electability by appealing to reasonable Americans instead of pleasuring himself with the worship of losers at personal vendetta-driven, grievance jamborees, as he scrambles onto Biden and Fauci bandwagons.

He may believe that, if he can simulate an illusion of sane and sound judgment, he can still furtively rut with ideological bimbos behind the backs of the ostensible respectable folks.

His ludicrous "Big Lie" has largely fizzled, only commanding listless, token, bobble-headed yesmanism with a big scoop of tedium increasingly evident.

With multiple legal Waterloos in the offing, and his goons' ongoing convictions and confessions keeping alive the mephitic spirit of January 6, it's a formidable challenge, to be sure.

Having lost by over seven million votes in Americans' first opportunity to dump him, fomenting a savage attack on Congress didn't burnish his already stenchy credentials.

Can he convince wary folks he has been rehabilitated?

Regardless, watching him slither will be entertaining.
Stage IV TDS.

I recommend IV Ivermectin and hydroxchloroquine

Forum List

Back