Trump's "Me, too! Me, too!" flip flops suggest he is creeping away from the lunatic fringe.

Between his irrational lies, conspiracies and personal attacks he's losing supporters. Those remaining are as sick as he is.
His belatedly parroting Biden and Fauci and turning on his "savvy genius" is clearly calculated to appeal to better-educated suburban Americans who found his stolen "Landslide!" laughable, his affinity for authoritarians like Putin appalling, and his extensive denial of the pandemic's impact surreal - not the deranged throng screeching "Build the Wall!", "Lock her up!", and "Hang Mike Pence!"

To whatever extent he fakes being rational, he loses the nut jobs - e.g., his worshipers who immediately turn on him when he echoed Fauci's advocacy of vaccination.

It's one thing to oppose progress; it's quite another to embrace fantasy.

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 8.28.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 7.13.01 AM.png

So true!​

Ironically, the orange stain has metastasized and intensified, leaving the gold-plated buffoon as essentially a figurehead who had better watch his step with them...
Some of the more deranged bible humpers openly venerated the duplicitous skank as The Second Coming.

Perchance, a celestial apotheosis is in the offing.

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 7.47.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 7.51.09 AM.png

March 15 2016
On Saturday, Donald Trump led a rally of supporters to raise their right hands and take a pledge that they would vote for him. “Let’s do a pledge. Who likes me in this room?” Trump asked the crowd at a rally in Orlando, Florida, which was frequently interrupted by protesters. “I’ve never done this before. Can I have a pledge? A swearing? Raise your right hand.”

The Republican presidential front-runner then proceeded to get the audience to repeat after him. “I do solemnly swear that I, no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there are hurricanes or whatever, will vote on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for president.”

Just like HITLER.

Trump lost money in office. The last nine posts before you come from two roommates at the TDS asylum.
Trump has been losing money his entire life even before he had that wet dream about running for office.

if Trump had listened to his financial advusors he would have made a profit off his businesses while in office but because he's a jerkoff who thinks he knows everything he took a loss on some of his businesses. Of course he may be cooking the books for a writeoff, the lowlife tax cheat that he is.

Given the Cry Baby Loser's goons' ongoing convictions and confessions, and his own civil and criminal prosecutions in the offing, I don't give his attempt at simulating rehabilitation much of a chance at succeeding.

Your sputtering inane revilements is in now way exculpatory.

Hey, you committed treason. The last two times you Nazis got caught committing treason, you impeached Trump. So I figured that's your "go to" when you engage in treason.

And this collusion between the goons in the DOJ, FBI, NSA, CIA and the Nazi press covering up the facts about Biden's corruption - lying that it was "Russian Disinformation" in order to alter MILLIONS of votes - as you Nazi fucks did - will that is the most egregious act of TREASON in American history.

When you traitors get caught, you impeach Trump.

March 15 2016
On Saturday, Donald Trump led a rally of supporters to raise their right hands and take a pledge that they would vote for him. “Let’s do a pledge. Who likes me in this room?” Trump asked the crowd at a rally in Orlando, Florida, which was frequently interrupted by protesters. “I’ve never done this before. Can I have a pledge? A swearing? Raise your right hand.”

The Republican presidential front-runner then proceeded to get the audience to repeat after him. “I do solemnly swear that I, no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there are hurricanes or whatever, will vote on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for president.”

Just like HITLER.
1650114456900.png

Trump has been losing money his entire life even before he had that wet dream about running for office.

if Trump had listened to his financial advusors he would have made a profit off his businesses while in office but because he's a jerkoff who thinks he knows everything he took a loss on some of his businesses. Of course he may be cooking the books for a writeoff, the lowlife tax cheat that he is.
Yeah but the "genius" thinks he knows best.

March 16 2016
Donald Trump finally shared the name of someone he consults on foreign policy: himself.

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

ONE of many things the retard thinks he knows, BETTER than ANYONE:

"I know more about courts than any human being on Earth."
"Who knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king."
"I understand politicians better than anybody."
"Nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me."
"Nobody knows more about trade than me."
"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world."
"Nobody knows more about construction than I do."
"Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do."
"Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me."
"I understand money better than anybody."
"I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me."

February 29 2016
Marco Rubio escalated his slate of recent attacks on Donald Trump's looks Sunday, telling supporters at an event Sunday night that Trump can't be trusted because he has "small hands."

He was responding to Trump's habit of calling him "Little Marco." And while Rubio freely admitted he's the shorter one of the two, he said he was baffled by the size of Trump's hands.

"He's like 6'2'' which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2". Have you seen his hands?" Rubio said during a rally in Roanoke, Virgina. "You know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them. You can't trust them."

1650115020137.png

February 29 2016
Marco Rubio escalated his slate of recent attacks on Donald Trump's looks Sunday, telling supporters at an event Sunday night that Trump can't be trusted because he has "small hands."

He was responding to Trump's habit of calling him "Little Marco." And while Rubio freely admitted he's the shorter one of the two, he said he was baffled by the size of Trump's hands.

"He's like 6'2'' which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2". Have you seen his hands?" Rubio said during a rally in Roanoke, Virgina. "You know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them. You can't trust them."

View attachment 631397
1650115369553.png

... and, that suggests he is attempting to lurch into the realm of electability by appealing to reasonable Americans instead of pleasuring himself with the worship of losers at personal vendetta-driven, grievance jamborees, as he scrambles onto Biden and Fauci bandwagons.

He may believe that, if he can simulate an illusion of sane and sound judgment, he can still furtively rut with ideological bimbos behind the backs of the ostensible respectable folks.

His ludicrous "Big Lie" has largely fizzled, only commanding listless, token, bobble-headed yesmanism with a big scoop of tedium increasingly evident.

With multiple legal Waterloos in the offing, and his goons' ongoing convictions and confessions keeping alive the mephitic spirit of January 6, it's a formidable challenge, to be sure.

Having lost by over seven million votes in Americans' first opportunity to dump him, fomenting a savage attack on Congress didn't burnish his already stenchy credentials.

Can he convince wary folks he has been rehabilitated?

Regardless, watching him slither will be entertaining.
Those are all old headlines.

Gawd you people are pathetic and desperate.

March 16 2016
Donald Trump finally shared the name of someone he consults on foreign policy: himself.

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

"Nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me."
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world."
"Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do."

March 16 2016

This should be written everywhere. It's pure Trump.

Forum List

Back