Trump's "Me, too! Me, too!" flip flops suggest he is creeping away from the lunatic fringe.

Yes, we saw your mindless spam of hate links earlier.

And that in no way alters the facts I just listed.

Now that the Hunter laptop is proven authentic, Biden is proven to be corrupt, and the Nazi press is proven to have suppressed the story, flat out lied about it, and colluded with the Biden DOJ to feed voters a false claim about "Russian Disinformation," will you Nazi vermin impeach Trump again?

Seem every time you get busted in treason, you impeach Trump - and this is HIGH TREASON by you Nazi scum - so I figure you'll be eying another impeachment.

Now that the Hunter laptop is proven authentic, Biden is proven to be corrupt, and the Nazi press is proven to have suppressed the story, flat out lied about it, and colluded with the Biden DOJ to feed voters a false claim about "Russian Disinformation," will you Nazi vermin impeach Trump again?

Seem every time you get busted in treason, you impeach Trump - and this is HIGH TREASON by you Nazi scum - so I figure you'll be eying another impeachment.
Given the Cry Baby Loser's goons' ongoing convictions and confessions, and his own civil and criminal prosecutions in the offing, I don't give his attempt at simulating rehabilitation much of a chance at succeeding.

Your sputtering inane revilements is in now way exculpatory.

Donations to Trump's "Stop The Steal" cash grab must be dropping off so it's time for him to alter course so the rubes will continue to reach into their pocket & hand over more of their cash.

There's a sucker born every minute & two to take 'em.

The hardliners and Trump extremists will destroy Trump. His base is shrinking.
Ironically, it's their mindless veneration that will render him thoroughly odious to patriotic Americans.

He is incapable of separating himself from the repugnant cult

... and, that suggests he is attempting to lurch into the realm of electability by appealing to reasonable Americans instead of pleasuring himself with the worship of losers at personal vendetta-driven, grievance jamborees, as he scrambles onto Biden and Fauci bandwagons.

He may believe that, if he can simulate an illusion of sane and sound judgment, he can still furtively rut with ideological bimbos behind the backs of the ostensible respectable folks.

His ludicrous "Big Lie" has largely fizzled, only commanding listless, token, bobble-headed yesmanism with a big scoop of tedium increasingly evident.

With multiple legal Waterloos in the offing, and his goons' ongoing convictions and confessions keeping alive the mephitic spirit of January 6, it's a formidable challenge, to be sure.

Having lost by over seven million votes in Americans' first opportunity to dump him, fomenting a savage attack on Congress didn't burnish his already stenchy credentials.

Can he convince wary folks he has been rehabilitated?

Regardless, watching him slither will be entertaining.
Ironically, the orange stain has metastasized and intensified, leaving the gold-plated buffoon as essentially a figurehead who had better watch his step with them. The first hint was when he was booed for saying he was boosted and recommended it.

The "brain" of the GOP right now? MTG. Completely unhinged and spewing boiling rage and spectacular, talk radio-inspired ignorance.

Trump was the monster the GOP created. MTG is the monster Trump created. He can't extricate himself from this. And there's a lot more like MTG on the way.

Last edited:
View attachment 630737

Good then they need our troops, our equipment, or our money, and we can bring it all back to the United States to build a wall and secure our border.

How soon can we start closing bases in Europe and bringing the troops home?

*****SMILE*****

:)

So, republics are cancelling American Exceptionalism now.

Withdrawing from the World so China can move into the vacuum?

False.

Trump's now parroting the President on Putin and Ukraine, and Dr Fauci on vaccines and boosters is clearly an attempt at rehabilitation, but far too many Republican candidates are desperate to scrape that Trumpery off their wingtips, the ludicrous insistence upon a stolen "Landslide!" with no suspects.
So you have not seen the Video?

Given the Cry Baby Loser's goons' ongoing convictions and confessions, and his own civil and criminal prosecutions in the offing, I don't give his attempt at simulating rehabilitation much of a chance at succeeding.

Your sputtering inane revilements is in now way exculpatory.
Cry Babies? What did YOU Motherless Fucks do for FOUR years except Bitch ,Bitch ,Bitch.

Forum List

Back