Trumps efforts for medical freedom is spreading

Trump's antivaxxer stance isn't the only thing that will be spreading through unthinking Republicans - and, unfortunately, their children, who don't get to decide - in the near future.

You want someone else to go through and repost information that has already been posted over and over again to argue with you and waste our time? I think not. Like I said do your thing but it is not up to you to make that decision for anyone else or their children.

No, I just wanted you to prove I don't know how to change my oil.
Even with all that good grammar you must have you evidently do not know how to form a question do you. I can't prove you cannot change your own oil that is just a guess on my part.

From your post: "Proof? Maybe you can lend Odium that extra apostrophe.

There are many forms of child abuse. Putting your child's health at risk is one of them.

Will you be giving back your polio immunizations? "

Even with all that good grammar you must have you evidently do not know how to form a question do you. I can't prove you cannot change your own oil that is just a guess on my part.

Well, there you are. As with so much else from the anti-vaxxer side, opinion is always soooo much more valid in the absence of proof.

Well, there you are. As with so much else from the anti-vaxxer side, opinion is always soooo much more valid in the absence of proof.
Like you give a shit about proof if it doesn't back your whacky pro vaccine claims it's useless to you

Like you give a shit about proof if it doesn't back your whacky pro vaccine claims it's useless to you

What does that have to do with whether or not I can change the oil in my car? :dunno:

Does your "protest" including failing to provide health insurance for your kids as well?.

It ought to. We need to get the insurance company fluffers out of the aisles of Congress.

And no kid will develop cancer or break a leg or be diagnosed with a costly chronic illness in the meantime. Magic!

That's irrelevant.

To you, obviously. In your inflexibility you won't even consider reasonable solutions. Burn the house down to get rid of a rat.

Does your "protest" including failing to provide health insurance for your kids as well?.

It ought to. We need to get the insurance company fluffers out of the aisles of Congress.

And no kid will develop cancer or break a leg or be diagnosed with a costly chronic illness in the meantime. Magic!

That's irrelevant. I'm referring to your incessant desire to swallow insurance industry load.

I agree, but the left just can't stand the idea that there won't be someone to bribe them.

The insurance companies helped write the ACA. Any kind of single payer will have them playing a key and lucrative role.

Some people just don't get it.

That's irrelevant. I'm referring to your incessant desire to swallow insurance industry load.

I agree, but the left just can't stand the idea that there won't be someone to bribe them.

The insurance companies helped write the ACA. Any kind of single payer will have them playing a key and lucrative role.

Some people just don't get it.

Obviously before you lot start dismantling all the insurance companies, you intend to provide for children by expanding SCHIP to cover every child in America, paving the way to Medicare for all.

Bravo! Well done! :clap:

There are so many places we could save money.

It's sickening.

But, we'll be corporate business as usual.

The insurance companies will be in the middle of anything we propose.

Forum List

Back