GOP: Women pregnant with Zika deformed fetus should not be allowed an Abortion.

R

rdean

Republicans in Congress Urge Women With Zika to Accept Microcephaly, Not Abortion

microcephaly, a rare birth defect that causes stunted brain and head development, plus associated problems with hearing, seizures, motor functions, and cognition.

Marco Rubio: No abortions for Zika-infected women

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

So if you knew you were going to have a pinhead, would you be happy about it?
What if the parents left it for the government to take care of. Would you be willing to have your taxes raised so the government can take care of pinheads?

Microcephaly is caused by pesticides. Studies by doctors in Brazil have already confirm that (no I ain't huntin' down the exact articles for you either).

So what's a few more "pinheads", the government already takes care of liberals

very misleading title. what's wrong with impartial journalism?

What we should do, is execute everyone in the media, and then get some people who are very, very good at explaining stuff to write the articles.

Republicans in Congress Urge Women With Zika to Accept Microcephaly, Not Abortion

microcephaly, a rare birth defect that causes stunted brain and head development, plus associated problems with hearing, seizures, motor functions, and cognition.

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

What if the parents left it for the government to take care of. Would you be willing to have your taxes raised so the government can take care of pinheads?

Was it the Republicans in Congress as your OP states said it or was it just Marco Rubio that said it?

Oh, wow-, look at this, Dems refusing money to help with this horrific virus, so they wouldn't be faced with such a choice-

In June, Senate Democrats blocked a bill that would have provided $1.1 billion toward Zika research and prevention. They objected to a provision that would have excluded Planned Parenthood from receiving funding to fight the virus.
Marco Rubio Opposes Abortions For Women With Zika

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

Kind of mean, don't you think? They are still human beings.

What we should do, is execute everyone in the media, and then get some people who are very, very good at explaining stuff to write the articles.
Journalism went the way of junk years ago.
they must have a good old laugh when they are writing. I have to give them credit for their straight face.

they must have a good old laugh when they are writing. I have to give them credit for their straight face.
Some probably do but I am thinking some of these Libs are down right vicious and they believe their own shit.

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

Disgusting. Just get the abortion and start over but make sure you stay away from the Florida zika zone.

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

Get the abortion while there is still time.

We don't need more retards.

What gets me is that Republicans want to force the woman to have a deformed baby and do nothing to her or the baby.

That's why I think the GOP have a lot in common with swine.

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

Is that how you would feel if it were your child? I'm pro choice, but good grief, that is cold.

What gets me is that Republicans want to force the woman to have a deformed baby and do nothing to her or the baby.

That's why I think the GOP have a lot in common with swine.

You are right in that no one should be forced to keep a child that they do not want, but your OP is awful, sickening.

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

I can see your point.....the OP makes it only stronger.

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

Is that how you would feel if it were your child? I'm pro choice, but good grief, that is cold.

RDean is a jackass.....and so is Marco Rubio.

Some probably do but I am thinking some of these Libs are down right vicious and they believe their own shit.
That Republicans don't want a woman with a deformed fetus to have an abortion.

It's true. It really is.

Forum List

Back