Are All American Fat or is it Just Democrats?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I've been following both conventions and have about 26 years since I've left the US. I've been back for short spells since, but watching the conventions it seems that almost all Democrats are fat. Sure, there were a few fat Republicans but nothing like the others.

I've been following both conventions and have about 26 years since I've left the US. I've been back for short spells since, but watching the conventions it seems that almost all Democrats are fat. Sure, there were a few fat Republicans but nothing like the others.
To help narrow it down, Chris Christie isn't a Republican, he just claims to be one~

To help narrow it down, Chris Christie isn't a Republican, he just claims to be one~
That's kind of the point and why he's noticeable.

But he does look rand-and-file for Democrats. Look at the Beast for example.

6a00d83451c36069e20133f59d7494970b-pi
teabagger.jpg

And just for balance, a former Democrat:
a2b62d_7573d7b509e2483a8d7e94997c37ba23.jpg

Not sure....

Of course, the low income side of the democratic party tends to eat a lot of starch.

Forum List

Back