Trumps efforts for medical freedom is spreading

Yeah, vaccines are a bane on human existence, if we're truly gonna be great again we've got to go back to the tried and true practices like leeches and blood letting.

Will you be giving back your polio immunizations? That'd show your sincerity!
Never had one :) neither have my kids

Does your "protest" including failing to provide health insurance for your kids as well? Crutches and wheelchairs and physical therapy and oxygen treatments can be expensive.
We all have health insurance good little fascist

Does your "protest" including failing to provide health insurance for your kids as well? Crutches and wheelchairs and physical therapy and oxygen treatments can be expensive.
We all have health insurance

That's commendable. Now if you'll just have someone else home-school them in punctuation, they should be all right. If you have sons and they contract parotitis, however, there's a risk you may not get to be a grandfather.

That's commendable. Now if you'll just have someone else home-school them in punctuation, they should be all right. If you have sons and they contract parotitis, however, there's a risk you may not get to be a grandfather.

Positive side to everything.

Why you so scared of ppl having the freedom to make their own medical decisions ? The government sure did a great job creating a great little puppet scared of their own shadow

Why you so scared of ppl having the freedom to make their own medical decisions ? The government sure did a great job creating a great little puppet scared of their own shadow

I'm more appalled by your grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.

You're free to risk your own health, but not your children's. Very little differentiates the antivaxxers from the "We prayed over her instead of taking her to the hospital and her appendix burst. It was God's will" crowd.

You're free to risk your own health, but not your children's. Very little differentiates the antivaxxers from the "We prayed over her instead of taking her to the hospital and her appendix burst. It was God's will" crowd.
Sure sure amazingly my kids have NEVER been sick other than a common cold compare that with most kids their ages. Vaccines lower immunity they don't make things better strong immune systems are made stronger from letting nature take its course letting diseases run their natural course which rarely kill in civilized nations where we have clean water and sewage is contained correctly. My kids my rules you can go play Russian roulette with your kids lives and rush autism and seizures and add and adhd etc hell I bet you don't even know there is a court that's paid over 1 BILLION dollars for vaccine injuries but I also bet you don't care I was once brainwashed like you and thank goodness I thought enough to look into EVERYTHING!

Grammar nazi's that can't actually change their own oil what a hoot.

People are sick of allowing the government to dictate that they must allow them to shoot their children and grandparents up with viruses and toxins of all sorts. Shoot up yourselves and your own children up and leave the rest of us alone.

Feed them all the preservatives, glyphosate, genetically modified crap and toxins you like but we ain't buying.

Proof? Maybe you can lend Odium that extra apostrophe.

There are many forms of child abuse. Putting your child's health at risk is one of them.

Will you be giving back your polio immunizations?

Proof? Maybe you can lend Odium that extra apostrophe.

There are many forms of child abuse. Putting your child's health at risk is one of them.

Will you be giving back your polio immunizations?
I never had any immunizations as a child or as an adult thankfully. If I had known that polio vaccines had the SV-40 virus in them my children would have never been vaccinated either and my children I am sure would not have allowed their children to be vaccinated had any of us known the dangers.
You want someone else to go through and repost information that has already been posted over and over again to argue with you and waste our time? I think not. Like I said do your thing but it is not up to you to make that decision for anyone else or their children.

You want someone else to go through and repost information that has already been posted over and over again to argue with you and waste our time? I think not. Like I said do your thing but it is not up to you to make that decision for anyone else or their children.

No, I just wanted you to prove I don't know how to change my oil.

Vaccines have done farrrrrr more good than harm. I do have a problem with the number of in the time period recommended. This is whacky Trump talk. Oh, and the website looks like some kind of advertisement using Trump's words or something. Part of it was blocked by an addon I use.

Forum List

Back