Trump's birth Certificate NOT Official.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
And I pointed that out in this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ases-his-birth-certificate-5.html#post3473120

I was born in the exact same hospital.

Real estate magnate Donald Trump thought he was really sticking it to Barack Obama yesterday by releasing his own birth certificate. The idea, of course, was for The Donald to show that he could easily obtain and show proof of his natural-born citizenship--something Obama hasn't done, according to Trump and those in the "birther" movement.

But now, reports indicate that the reality star's birth certificate wasn't the real deal.

The document Trump released to the conservative news site Newsmax was issued by the Jamaica Queens hospital where Trump was born. But official birth certificates for New York City are only issued by the city Department of Health, the Smoking Gun notes.
Trump produced birth certificate that wasn’t official - Yahoo! News

Trump's got a lot of baggage. Could one of those "bags" include being born in a foreign country? He sure seems to prefer Eastern European women..maybe there is a reason for that..

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eusa_whistle:

Too bad you aren't AS UPSET over the Boykings Birth certificate as you are Trumps.

Donald Trump ISN'T PRESIDNET OF THE UNITED STATES.

good grief.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ases-his-birth-certificate-5.html#post3473120

Real estate magnate Donald Trump thought he was really sticking it to Barack Obama yesterday by releasing his own birth certificate. The idea, of course, was for The Donald to show that he could easily obtain and show proof of his natural-born citizenship--something Obama hasn't done, according to Trump and those in the "birther" movement.

But now, reports indicate that the reality star's birth certificate wasn't the real deal.

The document Trump released to the conservative news site Newsmax was issued by the Jamaica Queens hospital where Trump was born. But official birth certificates for New York City are only issued by the city Department of Health, the Smoking Gun notes.

Trump's got a lot of baggage. Could one of those "bags" include being born in a foreign country? He sure seems to prefer Eastern European women..maybe there is a reason for that..

He's white so you know, it's all good.

He's white so you know, it's all good.

oh wow, so original.
Don't forget, the Obama is HALF WHITE.:lol:

It won't be long till birth certificates are only issued on line and there is no certificate. More easily manipulated there not that it isn't easy to manipulate now...

I don't think Trump is a serious candidate. I think he is just going for the publicity.

I always thought Trump was a foreigner, just like Obama. The only logical thing to do is to deny Trump's Presidential bid and to invalidate Obama's Presidency.

You are wrong.

Obama is true blue American that made it by pulling up the boot straps and rolling up his sleeves.

Trump's an Elmer Gantry wanna be..that made it with daddy's money and bamboozling suckers.

Trump definitely sounds like a commie-wannabe-capitalist to me. I think he was born in Georgia..and that would be the ex-soviet state. So many criminals and gangsters come from there.

I always thought Trump was a foreigner, just like Obama. The only logical thing to do is to deny Trump's Presidential bid and to invalidate Obama's Presidency.

You are wrong.

Obama is true blue American that made it by pulling up the boot straps and rolling up his sleeves.

Trump's an Elmer Gantry wanna be..that made it with daddy's money and bamboozling suckers.

Trump definitely sounds like a commie-wannabe-capitalist to me. I think he was born in Georgia..and that would be the ex-soviet state. So many criminals and gangsters come from there.
LOl...Obama hasn't never done any work to make it on his own. He has relied on affirmative action.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You are wrong.

LOl...Obama hasn't never done any work to make it on his own. He has relied on affirmative action.

People born in Jamaica are not eligible to be President ....especially if their mother was Scottish

You are wrong.

Bullshit.

Affirmative Action is a foot in the door. It's parity. Everything else is on you.

You are wrong.

Obama is a true-blue American? When did that happen?

Last night on O'Reilly, Trump mentioned that the birthers told him what he first showed (A COLB) wasn't good enough, and he said he went and got a copy of his actual original BC from the county.

He's a fool for even bringing this nonsense up, all it will do is marginalize him for the Indys and Moderates. And also a large bloc of Republican voters.

He's shown though, he will kow-tow and jump through hoops for a shrill minority of nutters. NOT Presidential material.

Note to Trump: On gay marriage, last night you said "the country has alot bigger problems" right before this birther shit came up. Does the country have "alot bigger problems" than THAT?

C'mon now....

It's obvious to people who have grown a brain (the non-morAns) that Trump's plan is to get elected and transform the country into one giant golf course.

Last night on O'Reilly, Trump mentioned that the birthers told him what he first showed (A COLB) wasn't good enough, and he said he went and got a copy of his actual original BC from the county.

He's a fool for even bringing this nonsense up, all it will do is marginalize him for the Indys and Moderates. And also a large bloc of Republican voters.

He's shown though, he will kow-tow and jump through hoops for a shrill minority of nutters. NOT Presidential material.

Note to Trump: On gay marriage, last night you said "the country has alot bigger problems" right before this birther shit came up. Does the country have "alot bigger problems" than THAT?

C'mon now....

Seriously. The fuggin' 2011 NFL season is in jeopardy ferchristsakes.

C'mon now....

Seriously. The fuggin' 2011 NFL season is in jeopardy ferchristsakes.
E-Zactly.

That Trump first produced a COLB shows his complete and total ignorance on this "issue."

We don't need a kneejerk President.

Forum List

Back