Trump's birth Certificate NOT Official.

Hi Sallow:

Trump's got a lot of baggage. Could one of those "bags" include being born in a foreign country? He sure seems to prefer Eastern European women..maybe there is a reason for that..
The USA is the most corrupt Govt on earth and we all know it. I know people born in other countries that faked documents to get into school, drivers licenses and everything they need to appear like US Citizens and nobody in Govt cares. Trump has enough money to buy anything he wants and that includes a piece of paper saying anything. The difference that he is not trying to fake and hide documents to become president like Barry under the noses of a corrupt Congress and Judicial system that allows 20 million illegal aliens to run around loose everywhere; while Americans are on food stamps and cannot find a job.

I always thought Trump was a foreigner, just like Obama. The only logical thing to do is to deny Trump's Presidential bid and to invalidate Obama's Presidency.

You are wrong.

Obama is true blue American that made it by pulling up the boot straps and rolling up his sleeves.

Trump's an Elmer Gantry wanna be..that made it with daddy's money and bamboozling suckers.

Trump definitely sounds like a commie-wannabe-capitalist to me. I think he was born in Georgia..and that would be the ex-soviet state. So many criminals and gangsters come from there.

You may be correct about Trump, he certainly didn't start poor.

However, what's the evidence that Obama pulled any "boot straps" and actually rolled up his sleeves?

Hi Sallow:

Trump's got a lot of baggage. Could one of those "bags" include being born in a foreign country? He sure seems to prefer Eastern European women..maybe there is a reason for that..
The USA is the most corrupt Govt on earth and we all know it. I know people born in other countries that faked documents to get into school, drivers licenses and everything they need to appear like US Citizens and nobody in Govt cares. Trump has enough money to buy anything he wants and that includes a piece of paper saying anything. The difference that he is not trying to fake and hide documents to become president like Barry under the noses of a corrupt Congress and Judicial system that allows 20 million illegal aliens to run around loose everywhere; while Americans are on food stamps and cannot find a job.

Go pound sand..chief.

Bullshit.

Affirmative Action is a foot in the door. It's parity.

Parity?

Institutional racism by the federal government is "parity?"

Wow, that's stupid even for a leftist.

So you would have preferred restitution for slavery and racism?

I think Affirmative Action was a great way to bring a huge segment of society up to speed without spending a great deal of money on it.

That Trump first produced a COLB shows his complete and total ignorance on this "issue."

We don't need a kneejerk President.

Like most people that deal with reality..I am pretty sure you realize this is not a serious bid for the whitehouse.

Fun to watch.

But hardly serious.

I always thought Trump was a foreigner, just like Obama. The only logical thing to do is to deny Trump's Presidential bid and to invalidate Obama's Presidency.

You are wrong.

Obama is true blue American that made it by pulling up the boot straps and rolling up his sleeves.

Trump's an Elmer Gantry wanna be..that made it with daddy's money and bamboozling suckers.

Trump definitely sounds like a commie-wannabe-capitalist to me. I think he was born in Georgia..and that would be the ex-soviet state. So many criminals and gangsters come from there.

Barack Obama was raised and educated from age 10 by his grandparents who had enough connections in high society to have him enrolled in a quite prestigious prep-school. His grandmother was a bank vice president.

Boy that's some real salt of the earth upbringing all right. :cuckoo:

You are wrong.

Barack Obama was raised and educated from age 10 by his grandparents who had enough connections in high society to have him enrolled in a quite prestigious prep-school. His grandmother was a bank vice president.

That may well be. But he had plenty of strikes against him and lots of pitfalls.

I grew up that era.

Ah, false dichotomy.

It's always fun to guess which logical fallacy a leftist will produce.

I think Affirmative Action was a great way to bring a huge segment of society up to speed without spending a great deal of money on it.

That you're a racist is of little surprise.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
What?

Where's all the birthers on this?

Trump bamboozled you guys...:lol:

I've been Hoodwinked!! :lol:

ahhman I hope the Donald runs.

Not b/c I want him to be pres, lord no.

The comedy just writes itself.

But the blunt, fu, way he goes about things is refreashing. How often do you get a direct answer from someone?

shame about the burfer thing, he might have come close.

You are wrong.

That may well be. But he had plenty of strikes against him and lots of pitfalls.

I grew up that era.

His upbringing and previous career are of no concern to me with regards to him being President, but that bullshit line of succeeding on his merits, "pulling up his boot straps," and "rolling up his sleeves" is just that - bullshit. 100% fabricated by you.

I'd be interested in hearing about these "strikes against him" and "pitfalls." Looks to me like his race was an asset, since he had been selected early on for entrance into the upper crust of society. If you've got some information about his grades in that very exclusive High School that justify entrance to Cornell, some outstanding academic work at Cornell justifying his scholarship to Harvard, please share them.

His cocaine usage as a young man certainly got ignored. Do you think your kids would get the same consideration for selection to the Harvard Law Review?

What?

But the blunt, fu, way he goes about things is refreashing. How often do you get a direct answer from someone?

Gingrich
Trump
Bachmann
Palin

All on the same stage during a debate.

Now I'd watch that, for sure!

Ah, false dichotomy.

It's always fun to guess which logical fallacy a leftist will produce.

That you're a racist is of little surprise.

Cute.

But no cigar.

Listen..why don't you just stop all the crapola..say you hate my guts..and stop posting to me.

It's pretty obvious you can't discuss anything at all without personal insults.

I'm good with it.

I grew up that era.

His upbringing and previous career are of no concern to me with regards to him being President, but that bullshit line of succeeding on his merits, "pulling up his boot straps," and "rolling up his sleeves" is just that - bullshit. 100% fabricated by you.

I'd be interested in hearing about these "strikes against him" and "pitfalls." Looks to me like his race was an asset, since he had been selected early on for entrance into the upper crust of society. If you've got some information about his grades in that very exclusive High School that justify entrance to Cornell, some outstanding academic work at Cornell justifying his scholarship to Harvard, please share them.

His cocaine usage as a young man certainly got ignored. Do you think your kids would get the same consideration for selection to the Harvard Law Review?

None of the schools he attended were a cakewalk. He may have had some help getting in, but once in..for the most part..you'd better pull your weight or your out. They didn't feed him answers to pass the bar either.

You wanna hate the man, fine. But I am not indulging in this fantasy.

What?

Wait.

Once they start asking about his finances..you won't be so refreshed.

This guy's got lots of skeletons..lots.

I use to move people out of the buildings he bought. He was a real prick.

Forum List

Back