Trump's birth Certificate NOT Official.

That may well be. But he had plenty of strikes against him and lots of pitfalls.

I grew up that era.

His upbringing and previous career are of no concern to me with regards to him being President, but that bullshit line of succeeding on his merits, "pulling up his boot straps," and "rolling up his sleeves" is just that - bullshit. 100% fabricated by you.

I'd be interested in hearing about these "strikes against him" and "pitfalls." Looks to me like his race was an asset, since he had been selected early on for entrance into the upper crust of society. If you've got some information about his grades in that very exclusive High School that justify entrance to Cornell, some outstanding academic work at Cornell justifying his scholarship to Harvard, please share them.

His cocaine usage as a young man certainly got ignored. Do you think your kids would get the same consideration for selection to the Harvard Law Review?

None of the schools he attended were a cakewalk. He may have had some help getting in, but once in..for the most part..you'd better pull your weight or your out.

I'd like to see some substance to that point. Like maybe some actual performance records.

They didn't feed him answers to pass the bar either.

A valid point and I agree. That said, I know of a lot of stupid lawyers. Don't you?

You wanna hate the man, fine.

Nowhere have I communicated any "hate." In fact, I clearly stated that his upbringing and his previous career were of no concern to me with regards to him being President.

But I am not indulging in this fantasy.

The only "fantasy" indulged in this thread was the part where you said Obama rolled up his sleeves and pulled the boot straps up. There is nothing in any available information to even come close to indicating that sort of lie.

What?

Where's all the birthers on this?

Trump bamboozled you guys...:lol:

I've been Hoodwinked!! :lol:

ahhman I hope the Donald runs.

Not b/c I want him to be pres, lord no.

The comedy just writes itself.

But the blunt, fu, way he goes about things is refreashing. How often do you get a direct answer from someone?

shame about the burfer thing, he might have come close.

Wait.

Once they start asking about his finances..you won't be so refreshed.

This guy's got lots of skeletons..lots.

I use to move people out of the buildings he bought. He was a real prick.

But did he do cocaine? The Obama reelection team can't run on Obama's record to succeed so they are going to have to go back to delving into the dirty details of pre-Presidential life. Scam artist or not, Trump has created more jobs than Obama has. The debate will get back to "executive experience."

It's certainly going to be interesting.

Would I vote for the devil I don't know in favor of the devil I do? Yes in this case. Obama hasn't been a good President at all. None of the results he promised have materialized, he has even gone against his own campaign rhetoric.

"Change" is a theme that works in favor of the Republicans this time around. Heck, I'd bring that idiot Joe the Plumber back into the spotlight just to crystallize the argument again. "Spread the wealth around" vs. "it's not going to work." Guess what? It didn't work.

Cute.

But no cigar.

What is no cigar? You posited a false dichotomy. No one need choose between institutional racism and the theft of the wealth of one group on behalf of another.

Listen..why don't you just stop all the crapola..say you hate my guts..and stop posting to me.

Why would I hate your guts? The only thing I know about you is that you're a racist who posts idiotic leftist rants on the internet.

Takes a LOT more than that for me to hate someone.

It's pretty obvious you can't discuss anything at all without personal insults.

Which insult is that?

Last edited:

But the blunt, fu, way he goes about things is refreashing. How often do you get a direct answer from someone?

Wait.

But did he do cocaine? The Obama reelection team can't run on Obama's record to succeed so they are going to have to go back to delving into the dirty details of pre-Presidential life. Scam artist or not, Trump has created more jobs than Obama has. The debate will get back to "executive experience."

It's certainly going to be interesting.

Would I vote for the devil I don't know in favor of the devil I do? Yes in this case. Obama hasn't been a good President at all. None of the results he promised have materialized, he has even gone against his own campaign rhetoric.

"Change" is a theme that works in favor of the Republicans this time around. Heck, I'd bring that idiot Joe the Plumber back into the spotlight just to crystallize the argument again. "Spread the wealth around" vs. "it's not going to work." Guess what? It didn't work.

Trump hasn't "created" shit. He gets people to invest in his scams..cashes in..and if it continues to work..he takes credit..if not..he splits.

He's also an arrogant son of a bitch that's never made a nickle on his own.

His upbringing and previous career are of no concern to me with regards to him being President, but that bullshit line of succeeding on his merits, "pulling up his boot straps," and "rolling up his sleeves" is just that - bullshit. 100% fabricated by you.

I'd be interested in hearing about these "strikes against him" and "pitfalls." Looks to me like his race was an asset, since he had been selected early on for entrance into the upper crust of society. If you've got some information about his grades in that very exclusive High School that justify entrance to Cornell, some outstanding academic work at Cornell justifying his scholarship to Harvard, please share them.

His cocaine usage as a young man certainly got ignored. Do you think your kids would get the same consideration for selection to the Harvard Law Review?

I'd like to see some substance to that point. Like maybe some actual performance records.

A valid point and I agree. That said, I know of a lot of stupid lawyers. Don't you?

Nowhere have I communicated any "hate." In fact, I clearly stated that his upbringing and his previous career were of no concern to me with regards to him being President.

But I am not indulging in this fantasy.

The only "fantasy" indulged in this thread was the part where you said Obama rolled up his sleeves and pulled the boot straps up. There is nothing in any available information to even come close to indicating that sort of lie.

Of course he pulled him self up by his own boot straps. The schools he went to weren't swimming in minorities when he went to them. I actually grew up in this country and during that time period. It was still a very racist time..and that extended to most parts of society. Even today..there are places in New York, minorities just can't live.

Did Obama's family have some means? Sure..but they were limited. Discounting his sucess really is to much.

And I pointed that out in this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ases-his-birth-certificate-5.html#post3473120

I was born in the exact same hospital.

Real estate magnate Donald Trump thought he was really sticking it to Barack Obama yesterday by releasing his own birth certificate. The idea, of course, was for The Donald to show that he could easily obtain and show proof of his natural-born citizenship--something Obama hasn't done, according to Trump and those in the "birther" movement.

But now, reports indicate that the reality star's birth certificate wasn't the real deal.

The document Trump released to the conservative news site Newsmax was issued by the Jamaica Queens hospital where Trump was born. But official birth certificates for New York City are only issued by the city Department of Health, the Smoking Gun notes.
Trump produced birth certificate that wasn’t official - Yahoo! News

Trump's got a lot of baggage. Could one of those "bags" include being born in a foreign country? He sure seems to prefer Eastern European women..maybe there is a reason for that..

Yeah. There's something about him, other than him being a conservative, that I don't trust.

Last edited:
Trump raises some good points.

How many people DO post an announcement of birth in the paper? -esp poor people.

No big feat to fake a birth announcement decades after the fact.

Remember that trip Obama took to Hawaii to see his ailing grandmother just prior to the Nov 2008 election? Did a lot more than see her -tied up some loose-ends re questions that were beginning to emerge re his US citizenship.

You gotta laugh at this one. When challenged about his BC, Trump's lawyers cited the fact that a couple of US hospitals are named after Trump. The only structure named after Obama is in Africa.

Trump raises some good points.

How many people DO post an announcement of birth in the paper? -esp poor people.

No big feat to fake a birth announcement decades after the fact.

Remember that trip Obama took to Hawaii to see his ailing grandmother just prior to the Nov 2008 election? Did a lot more than see her -tied up some loose-ends re questions that were beginning to emerge re his US citizenship.

rofl

outstanding :thup:

What?

Where's all the birthers on this?

Trump bamboozled you guys...:lol:

Wait.

He's filthy rich and knows how to work the system. so do a lot of other people in politics.

He's a prick? big fucken deal. Obama is a sweat heart that put us into another war, and increased the debt by 60%

Between him and what we have, I'd take him.

And I pointed that out in this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ases-his-birth-certificate-5.html#post3473120

I was born in the exact same hospital.

Real estate magnate Donald Trump thought he was really sticking it to Barack Obama yesterday by releasing his own birth certificate. The idea, of course, was for The Donald to show that he could easily obtain and show proof of his natural-born citizenship--something Obama hasn't done, according to Trump and those in the "birther" movement.

But now, reports indicate that the reality star's birth certificate wasn't the real deal.

The document Trump released to the conservative news site Newsmax was issued by the Jamaica Queens hospital where Trump was born. But official birth certificates for New York City are only issued by the city Department of Health, the Smoking Gun notes.
Trump produced birth certificate that wasn’t official - Yahoo! News

Trump's got a lot of baggage. Could one of those "bags" include being born in a foreign country? He sure seems to prefer Eastern European women..maybe there is a reason for that..

Yeah. There's something about him, other than him being a conservative, that I don't trust.

When he said he doesn't shake people's hands, I basically saw the jig was up in relation to him be a "successful enterpreneur". Especially with the type of business he's in. I've been around quite a few big CEO's and they were ALL very gregarious. It's part of the territory. I've heard him speak too..and he doesn't seem to know his ass from his elbow. And that reality show? Shit...no CEO acts like that.

He's filthy rich and knows how to work the system. so do a lot of other people in politics.

He's a prick? big fucken deal. Obama is a sweat heart that put us into another war, and increased the debt by 60%

Between him and what we have, I'd take him.

He's filthy rich because he spends other peoples money. And even while doing THAT he managed to file bankruptcy a good number of times.

Think about that one.:eusa_shhh:

Given the direction this country is headed, maybe a guy who's been through the bankruptcy process many times is exactly what we need. We're probably gonna need someone with experience like that.

Given the direction this country is headed, maybe a guy who's been through the bankruptcy process many times is exactly what we need. We're probably gonna need someone with experience like that.

He filed bankruptcy to save his own skin. Not to protect his investors.

Trump/Bachmann ticket?

So you are endorsing him?

Is this the best they have to offer? Palin, backmann, newt and now Trump.

Waki looney toons indeed.

Trump/Bachmann ticket?

Well if they want to throw away the election, that one is entirely possible. I don't think that is the endgame for Republicans. I seriously don't think they are throwing in the towel when it comes to the White House.

Forum List

Back