Trump's Attempt to Demean Hillary Backfire

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!
You just did. Hillary insulted 10s of millions, you can't spin it away by exaggerating Trump's words.

Trump asked how stupid are the "people of the country".....that would mean every American....I guess math is not your strong suit. And how is posting his actual words "exaggeration"......me thinks you are trying to deflect cause Trump just stuck his other foot in his mouth.

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

Deplorable Hillary really shot her foot off this time...

Yeah, you have an IQ of DD and don't grasp it, but the sentient species do...

So, you have no defense on Trump's nasty words coming out of his mouth, right? Pathetic.

you have no defense for killing four americans in Benghazi. do you.

Quit deflecting....why don't you post a link, moron, instead of parroting the same lie?

there is no need to, the american people who believe know she killed four americans. You can't provide the 33k of emails so all evidence would have been right there. your link.

You can't make this up!
You just did. Hillary insulted 10s of millions, you can't spin it away by exaggerating Trump's words.

Trump asked how stupid are the "people of the country".....that would mean every American....I guess math is not your strong suit. And how is posting his actual words "exaggeration"......me thinks you are trying to deflect cause Trump just stuck his other foot in his mouth.
I haven't seen/heard of the comment you are babbling about. Not everyone lives in your hate bubble.

You can't make this up!

That ad is a world class bitch slap of Trump. Or should I say Trump lays a world class bitch slap on himself. Jesus H.

Hillary is way smarter than the Stump.

Smart enough to have a serious medical issue and go hide in Webb Hubble's daughter apartment until her medical team had pumped enough 'speed' into she could have danced with Fred Astaire for an hour.
Her medical team is literally killing her just the same as Michael Jackson's doctor killed him.
When she drops dead there will be years of litigation as to why her medical team basically was negligent.

You can't make this up!

You watch you little bitch! Hillary just lost the independents. Now the dried up dying bull dycke has "walked back" AKA half assed apologised for telling the 'little people' what she REALLY believes about them. The bitch just lost the election!
She locked in the Independents and centrists with her public defiance of the bigoted Alt Right deplorables.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::funnyface:

So, you have no defense on Trump's nasty words coming out of his mouth, right? Pathetic.

As a hack, you're desperate to shift attention from Deplorable Hillary, but you have utterly failed.

cb091216dAPC20160912114525.jpg

The Alt Right and their allies realize that HRC withstood Trump's attack and turned it back on him very successfully.

If she can show a strong and determined performance in the first debate, Trump may consider getting out.

He knows Americans don't like losers, don't like losers.

You can't make this up!

You watch you little bitch! Hillary just lost the independents. Now the dried up dying bull dycke has "walked back" AKA half assed apologised for telling the 'little people' what she REALLY believes about them. The bitch just lost the election!
She locked in the Independents and centrists with her public defiance of the bigoted Alt Right deplorables.

Yup.

The Alt Right and their allies realize that HRC withstood Trump's attack and turned it back on him very successfully.

If she can show a strong and determined performance in the first debate, Trump may consider getting out.

can't wait for that debate, it will be fun to watch. she'll most likely faint.

You can't make this up!

Yup.

:boohoo:

You can't make this up!

we also cant make it up what an idiot you are for worshipping HELLERY and ignoring facts what a mass murderer her,Obama and the clintons are.:rofl::up:

You have proof that she murdered anyone? Bwahahaha....you are pathetically ignorant. I guess you had no real response so you post conservative gibberish.

Benghazi

Provide a link.....because the last time I checked, even a Republican subcommittee did not find Hillary nor Obama at fault.....or you just made that shit up because that's what conservatives do?

Are you going to kill yourself if Trump wins? You can't move that's for sure.

Nah....I'm not a radical conservative to even think such insane thoughts. I'll probably just laugh when the shit starts flying and you all realize what dumbfucks you all were to think he could do the job. Fortunately, he's not going to win.....surely there aren't that many stupid people in America.

we also cant make it up what an idiot you are for worshipping HELLERY and ignoring facts what a mass murderer her,Obama and the clintons are.:rofl::up:

You have proof that she murdered anyone? Bwahahaha....you are pathetically ignorant. I guess you had no real response so you post conservative gibberish.
Benghazi

Provide a link.....because the last time I checked, even a Republican subcommittee did not find Hillary nor Obama at fault.....or you just made that shit up because that's what conservatives do?

Nah....I'm not a radical conservative to even think such insane thoughts. I'll probably just laugh when the shit starts flying and you all realize what dumbfucks you all were to think he could do the job. Fortunately, he's not going to win.....surely there aren't that many stupid people in America.
so why begin hundreds of threads in here? seems you're worried about the day you have to say president trump. haahhahahahaahahahahaha love it. create another trump thread,

can't wait for that debate, it will be fun to watch. she'll most likely faint.
There is zero chance she will ever show up! Take that to the bank.

You can't make this up!

Trump is for all Americans, Hillary are just for the ones that agree with her. Can't be president.

Benghazi

so why begin hundreds of threads in here? seems you're worried about the day you have to say president trump. haahhahahahaahahahahaha love it. create another trump thread,

Exaggerate much? Hundreds of threads? Bwahahaha....you sound just like stupid Trump when he claimed thousands and thousands of Muslims were cheering on 9/11.....you all don't mind making shit up left and right, do you? But you are never able to prove anything.....now that's classic.

You can't make this up!

That ad is a world class bitch slap of Trump. Or should I say Trump lays a world class bitch slap on himself. Jesus H.

Hillary is way smarter than the Stump.

Provably untrue. But don't let a thing like a fact bother your tiny little head....

The word is spelled "probably"......and it's a fact.... so why should it bother me at all?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: So, you don't have anything to say about the video, where Trump shows his ass? Figures.

When Trump criticized Mexicans he was talking about those that are here illegally. That means they are not American citizens and can't vote. Hillary directly insulted millions of American citizens for not believing her lies and they can vote. Now,who showed their ass?

Forum List

Back