Trump's 100 Days Is Almost Over ....

Prize = NO Hillary

How often do you cut your nose to spite your sorry face???..............LOL
It's just misdirection. He knows he cannot defend Trump's 100 days, and that eats him up inside. That turns to anger, and he can't unload on the person he voted for no matter what Dear Leader does. So he needs a scapegoat. It's sad, but it's pretty predictable.

Why do I need to defend Trump?

Somebody has to show him some loving

Maybe Putin can give him a cookie

Who is showing Hillary some loving?

Clearly not Slick Willie?

You guys have to move along. Hillary lost....She is not President

Trump is our President and he needs to start showing some results

... and how has he done so far?

17362801_928567113951451_2611691395156756821_n.jpg

Now, Trump has *not* been completely unsuccessful. Although I'm liberal, I fully admit Trump has decreased illegal immigration. The stock market has improved due to public perception of him. We're out of the TPP. That's all good stuff.

But as this snarky image shows, Trump has failed at many things. Worse, he has gone back on his campaign pledges, such as refusing salary (until he donates it, he's keeping it), planned cuts to Medicare, filled his administration with bankers and cronies, and so on.

As a whole, I think the only way you can claim his 100 days were successful is if you focus on non-measurable, ethereal categories like "Rebuild our image" or "Told those fatcat Washington elites what's what". Those cannot be proved or disproved.

Again, Trump has done some successful things. But I think it's clear from his 100 days that:
  1. His campaign promises were bullshit designed to fool people (just like any politician's lies).
  2. He is making enemies left and right (and not just the "elites" as Tea Party Republicans tanked his & Ryan's healthcare bill).
  3. He doesn't get that a political leader is not the same as a business leader. He doesn't have the same control and power within his "business" and needs to negotiate more.
OK, cue the diehard Trump fans calling me a cuck, bringing up Obama or Hillary problems (as if that justifies what Trump has done), and outright denying that anything bad has ever happened because of Trump.
Trump has 4 years not 100 days.

Class dismissed

First 100 days is a milestone of "How am I doing"
Especially with a change in political parties

Trump has stumbled in his first 60 days....he has a lot of work to do

It's just misdirection. He knows he cannot defend Trump's 100 days, and that eats him up inside. That turns to anger, and he can't unload on the person he voted for no matter what Dear Leader does. So he needs a scapegoat. It's sad, but it's pretty predictable.

Somebody has to show him some loving

Maybe Putin can give him a cookie

Who is showing Hillary some loving?

Clearly not Slick Willie?

You guys have to move along. Hillary lost....She is not President

Trump is our President and he needs to start showing some results

Or what?

You'll protest?

Poor right wingers, on here scrambling to "defend" the orange clown....and failing miserably...... LOL

100 days is the standard for judging how the rest of a presidency will go. It's when people expect you to have your shit together.

Maybe you and your husband do.

Realistic people understand change takes time and the leftist will fight hard to keep the graft, lies, and corruption alive.

They love their swamp.

Now, Trump has *not* been completely unsuccessful. Although I'm liberal, I fully admit Trump has decreased illegal immigration. The stock market has improved due to public perception of him. We're out of the TPP. That's all good stuff.

But as this snarky image shows, Trump has failed at many things. Worse, he has gone back on his campaign pledges, such as refusing salary (until he donates it, he's keeping it), planned cuts to Medicare, filled his administration with bankers and cronies, and so on.

As a whole, I think the only way you can claim his 100 days were successful is if you focus on non-measurable, ethereal categories like "Rebuild our image" or "Told those fatcat Washington elites what's what". Those cannot be proved or disproved.

Again, Trump has done some successful things. But I think it's clear from his 100 days that:
  1. His campaign promises were bullshit designed to fool people (just like any politician's lies).
  2. He is making enemies left and right (and not just the "elites" as Tea Party Republicans tanked his & Ryan's healthcare bill).
  3. He doesn't get that a political leader is not the same as a business leader. He doesn't have the same control and power within his "business" and needs to negotiate more.
OK, cue the diehard Trump fans calling me a cuck, bringing up Obama or Hillary problems (as if that justifies what Trump has done), and outright denying that anything bad has ever happened because of Trump.

Class dismissed

It's a milestone to political junkies. Everyday Americans don't give a fuck about some arbitrary made up deadline.

Get a grip loon

Prize = NO Hillary

And now the patient enters a stage of complete denial, rejecting anything in reality that distresses him. It's a form of escapism to protect his mental health. If there's nothing to defend Trump about, then he doesn't have to fight a losing battle.

Class dismissed
TRANSLATION: Shit, you make a good point. Trump really is going back on promises, lying, and all that. But ... what if I *widen* the data pool to include over three years that haven't even happened yet? YES! That's not what the OP talked abut, but screw him for being correct.

Class dismissed
TRANSLATION: Shit, you make a good point. Trump really is going back on promises, lying, and all that. But ... what if I *widen* the data pool to include over three years that haven't even happened yet? YES! That's not what the OP talked abut, but screw him for being correct.
The op is mindless drivel.

Class dismissed

It's a milestone to political junkies. Everyday Americans don't give a fuck about some arbitrary made up deadline.

Get a grip loon
I dated this chick once. She was a serial liar, borderline abusive, kinda stupid, you know the type. She got super jealous and couldn't handle ever being told she was wrong. But I thought, why judge her on what she's actually done? Hell, she could suddenly change 180 degrees and be the girl of my dreams!

Yeah, I'd be pretty stupid to look at how she acted the first few months of our relationship.

Class dismissed
The op is mindless drivel.
Hmm. Not quite calling me a cuck, but it counts because 1) it's a personal attack and 2) it completely ignores the content or argument.

Thank you, sir, for admitting you have lost. I trust you'll leave with grace and dignity?

Prize = NO Hillary

And now the patient enters a stage of complete denial, rejecting anything in reality that distresses him. It's a form of escapism to protect his mental health. If there's nothing to defend Trump about, then he doesn't have to fight a losing battle.

Why couldn't Hillary beat Trump?

Sad really.

What was that, Comrade Brown Shirt?

March 28th. Today. I advise you to look at the dow between March 19th and March 27th.

Why, the DOW is significantly higher than the day Trump took office,

The smell of FAIL on you fascists is overwhelming.

• Withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal
  • Directing the elimination of regulations that undermine U.S. manufacturing
  • Calling for expedited approval of permits needed for American infrastructure
  • Imposing a hiring freeze on nonessential federal employees
  • Imposing a temporary moratorium on new federal regulations
  • Issuing a new rule that for every new regulation, two old regulations need to be eliminated
  • Standing up for the men and women of law enforcement
  • Creating a task force for reducing violence and crime in America
  • Ordering the Departments of Homeland Security and Justice to coordinate with each other to destroy drug cartels
  • Beginning to build a "promised" wall along the country's southern border with Mexico

Forum List

Back