Trump's 100 Days Is Almost Over ....

Prize = NO Hillary

How often do you cut your nose to spite your sorry face???..............LOL
It's just misdirection. He knows he cannot defend Trump's 100 days, and that eats him up inside. That turns to anger, and he can't unload on the person he voted for no matter what Dear Leader does. So he needs a scapegoat. It's sad, but it's pretty predictable.

The stock market has improved due to public perception of him.

The stock market has fallen consistently for 9 days.

We're out of the TPP.

No, that was suicide for American competitiveness in the Asian-pacific region. Half of the nations that were in TPP have announced that they are seeking to form stronger trade relations with China. Virtually all economists and think tanks from every political position agreed that the TPP would of boosted the economy of every country involved.

Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump spread a lot of misinformation on this issue. More trade always means more money.

So, today, he has come up with a list of domestic spending cuts that he would do to pay for the wall (which won't work, and is no longer needed, and that mexico was supposed to pay for). Normally, this would upset the left, because a lot of theses programs he would cut are for the poor. However, Trump has become so transparently deceitful, that it does not shake us at all. None of the programs will be cut, because that money is being spent in the states that Congress represent. Congress is not going to approve the cuts, and that way, Trump can blame them for not building the wall. Congress doesn't care, because they already know that the emperor has no clothes. The left is ok, because all this is nothing but a political Barnum and Bailey show.

It may be a surprise to you, but Trump doesn't control all three branches of government, only his own executive branch. Congress has failed so far in repealing Obamacare, and the Judicial branch has so far blocked his EO for the quasi-Muslim ban, which they had no legal cause for blocking.

Trump isn't responsible for an incompetent GOP congress or a corrupt Judicial branch.

What I find amazing is the double standard. Obama goes six years without passing anything or accomplishing anything yet was never called "incompetent" by the left.

If the GOP ever pull their heads out of their asses and his appeals go to the SCOTUS, he'll get everything accomplished. He's got four years, it's a bit much to expect he'd get it all done in the first few months.

Donny Dealmaker claimed to have a healthcare plan tat was cheaper and better than Obamacare ...yet couldn't even convince his own party of the fact

So, today, he has come up with a list of domestic spending cuts that he would do to pay for the wall (which won't work, and is no longer needed, and that mexico was supposed to pay for). Normally, this would upset the left, because a lot of theses programs he would cut are for the poor. However, Trump has become so transparently deceitful, that it does not shake us at all. None of the programs will be cut, because that money is being spent in the states that Congress represent. Congress is not going to approve the cuts, and that way, Trump can blame them for not building the wall. Congress doesn't care, because they already know that the emperor has no clothes. The left is ok, because all this is nothing but a political Barnum and Bailey show.

60 days in and Congress already treats him like a lame duck

He has done a lot of good shit. However, they are only EOs...
His healthcare ordeal was a big failure on his part. "best healthcare" and he is "a great deal maker" but couldn't get it passed? Come on..
That was the plan was to undo the EOs he ran on that. The healthcare thingy, not his fault. Sorry, I'll disagree with you there.
Very true. But everything he has done, aside from gutting previous EOs, are done with EOs. EOs aren't meant to have legislative powers like presidents use them for. Abuse of power, if you will.
He backed the plan that couldn't even get passed with party approval. He talked ALOT of shit about him being a good deal maker and he has the best healthcare. It is totally on him.

This is Trump’s pattern: He licenses his brand and lets others worry about the details of the products. Trump’s partners often end up going out of business and his customers often end up disappointed, but Trump makes some money, and he gets his name out there, and it’s all good.

This was Trump’s approach to the health care bill, too. He let someone else worry about the product and he simply licensed his name, marketing support, and political capital. Trump didn’t know what was in the American Health Care Act, and he didn’t much care. It broke his promises to ensure health care for everyone, to protect Medicaid from cuts, to lower deductibles, and to guarantee choices of doctors and plans — but he didn’t pay attention to any of that. In private, Trump was apparently bored by the subject and eager to move onto tax reform.

Donald Trump is extremely bad at making deals

Prize = NO Hillary

It's just misdirection. He knows he cannot defend Trump's 100 days, and that eats him up inside. That turns to anger, and he can't unload on the person he voted for no matter what Dear Leader does. So he needs a scapegoat. It's sad, but it's pretty predictable.

Why do I need to defend Trump?

Prize = NO Hillary

Somebody has to show him some loving

Maybe Putin can give him a cookie

Prize = NO Hillary

Here.......LOL

upload_2017-3-28_11-55-49.png

Prize = NO Hillary

Somebody has to show him some loving

Maybe Putin can give him a cookie

Who is showing Hillary some loving?

Clearly not Slick Willie?

Prize = NO Hillary

Here.......LOL

View attachment 119056

Here comes rightwinger to take advantage of the situation...

... and how has he done so far?

17362801_928567113951451_2611691395156756821_n.jpg

Now, Trump has *not* been completely unsuccessful. Although I'm liberal, I fully admit Trump has decreased illegal immigration. The stock market has improved due to public perception of him. We're out of the TPP. That's all good stuff.

But as this snarky image shows, Trump has failed at many things. Worse, he has gone back on his campaign pledges, such as refusing salary (until he donates it, he's keeping it), planned cuts to Medicare, filled his administration with bankers and cronies, and so on.

As a whole, I think the only way you can claim his 100 days were successful is if you focus on non-measurable, ethereal categories like "Rebuild our image" or "Told those fatcat Washington elites what's what". Those cannot be proved or disproved.

Again, Trump has done some successful things. But I think it's clear from his 100 days that:
  1. His campaign promises were bullshit designed to fool people (just like any politician's lies).
  2. He is making enemies left and right (and not just the "elites" as Tea Party Republicans tanked his & Ryan's healthcare bill).
  3. He doesn't get that a political leader is not the same as a business leader. He doesn't have the same control and power within his "business" and needs to negotiate more.
OK, cue the diehard Trump fans calling me a cuck, bringing up Obama or Hillary problems (as if that justifies what Trump has done), and outright denying that anything bad has ever happened because of Trump.
Trump has 4 years not 100 days.

Class dismissed

... and how has he done so far?

17362801_928567113951451_2611691395156756821_n.jpg

Now, Trump has *not* been completely unsuccessful. Although I'm liberal, I fully admit Trump has decreased illegal immigration. The stock market has improved due to public perception of him. We're out of the TPP. That's all good stuff.

But as this snarky image shows, Trump has failed at many things. Worse, he has gone back on his campaign pledges, such as refusing salary (until he donates it, he's keeping it), planned cuts to Medicare, filled his administration with bankers and cronies, and so on.

As a whole, I think the only way you can claim his 100 days were successful is if you focus on non-measurable, ethereal categories like "Rebuild our image" or "Told those fatcat Washington elites what's what". Those cannot be proved or disproved.

Again, Trump has done some successful things. But I think it's clear from his 100 days that:
  1. His campaign promises were bullshit designed to fool people (just like any politician's lies).
  2. He is making enemies left and right (and not just the "elites" as Tea Party Republicans tanked his & Ryan's healthcare bill).
  3. He doesn't get that a political leader is not the same as a business leader. He doesn't have the same control and power within his "business" and needs to negotiate more.
OK, cue the diehard Trump fans calling me a cuck, bringing up Obama or Hillary problems (as if that justifies what Trump has done), and outright denying that anything bad has ever happened because of Trump.
Trump has 4 years not 100 days.

Class dismissed

Forum List

Back