Trump's 100 Days Is Almost Over ....

It may be a surprise to you, but Trump doesn't control all three branches of government, only his own executive branch. Congress has failed so far in repealing Obamacare, and the Judicial branch has so far blocked his EO for the quasi-Muslim ban, which they had no legal cause for blocking.

Trump isn't responsible for an incompetent GOP congress or a corrupt Judicial branch.

What I find amazing is the double standard. Obama goes six years without passing anything or accomplishing anything yet was never called "incompetent" by the left.

If the GOP ever pull their heads out of their asses and his appeals go to the SCOTUS, he'll get everything accomplished. He's got four years, it's a bit much to expect he'd get it all done in the first few months.

Trump doesn't even control the Executive Branch. He hasn't bothered to hire staff for the State Department, embassies, Commerce Department, or other departments critical to the daily function of the business of government. Exporting countries are finding other markets for these foods since there is no one to clear their products for import from Commerce Dept.

Because of his attempts to tighten the borders, airlines have lost 30% of their international bookings into the US, and American hotels and resorts are also reporting that international reservations are down as people fear being turned away at the border for no reason. People aren't travelling to the US unless they have to.

Last edited:
He's doing a great job!
Rolling back the fed stranglehold on industry and education.

[

Hmm. Not quite calling me a cuck, but it counts because 1) it's a personal attack and 2) it completely ignores the content or argument.

Thank you, sir, for admitting you have lost. I trust you'll leave with grace and dignity?

Cuck?

Nah, you're just a hack, a butthurt snowflake spewing your hatred in the mindless fashion that defines you fascists.

I trust you'll leave with grace and dignity?

... and how has he done so far?

17362801_928567113951451_2611691395156756821_n.jpg

Now, Trump has *not* been completely unsuccessful. Although I'm liberal, I fully admit Trump has decreased illegal immigration. The stock market has improved due to public perception of him. We're out of the TPP. That's all good stuff.

But as this snarky image shows, Trump has failed at many things. Worse, he has gone back on his campaign pledges, such as refusing salary (until he donates it, he's keeping it), planned cuts to Medicare, filled his administration with bankers and cronies, and so on.

As a whole, I think the only way you can claim his 100 days were successful is if you focus on non-measurable, ethereal categories like "Rebuild our image" or "Told those fatcat Washington elites what's what". Those cannot be proved or disproved.

Again, Trump has done some successful things. But I think it's clear from his 100 days that:
  1. His campaign promises were bullshit designed to fool people (just like any politician's lies).
  2. He is making enemies left and right (and not just the "elites" as Tea Party Republicans tanked his & Ryan's healthcare bill).
  3. He doesn't get that a political leader is not the same as a business leader. He doesn't have the same control and power within his "business" and needs to negotiate more.
OK, cue the diehard Trump fans calling me a cuck, bringing up Obama or Hillary problems (as if that justifies what Trump has done), and outright denying that anything bad has ever happened because of Trump.
Trump has 4 years not 100 days.

Class dismissed

First 100 days is a milestone of "How am I doing"
Especially with a change in political parties

Trump has stumbled in his first 60 days....he has a lot of work to do
It's a milestone to political junkies. Everyday Americans don't give a fuck about some arbitrary made up deadline.

Get a grip loon
I dated this chick once. She was a serial liar, borderline abusive, kinda stupid, you know the type. She got super jealous and couldn't handle ever being told she was wrong. But I thought, why judge her on what she's actually done? Hell, she could suddenly change 180 degrees and be the girl of my dreams!

Yeah, I'd be pretty stupid to look at how she acted the first few months of our relationship.
My first 6 months in prison I spent most of my time in the hole for attacking guards & prisoners. I was a relentless pos thug.

By the end of my stay in was a model prisoner & today I am a successful business owner.

Point being, you're as dumb as this thread

Why, the DOW is significantly higher than the day Trump took office.

It was significantly higher. Now it will continue to correct itself as more investors realize that you shouldn't stake money on empty promises.

Prize = NO Hillary

How often do you cut your nose to spite your sorry face???..............LOL
It's just misdirection. He knows he cannot defend Trump's 100 days, and that eats him up inside. That turns to anger, and he can't unload on the person he voted for no matter what Dear Leader does. So he needs a scapegoat. It's sad, but it's pretty predictable.

Why do I need to defend Trump?
And now the patient enters a stage of complete denial, rejecting anything in reality that distresses him. It's a form of escapism to protect his mental health. If there's nothing to defend Trump about, then he doesn't have to fight a losing battle.

Why couldn't Hillary beat Trump?

Sad really.
At this point, you really have to feel sympathy for the patient. Realizing he is in over his head, he tries in vain to redirect the thread once again to the previous presidential candidate. He eve starts using the same language as the people defeating him (see "It's sad" and "Sad really"), showing he has all but given up trying to defend the indefensible.

Yet what else can he do? He's rapidly approaching cognitive dissonance which could tear apart his fragile identity. We predict the patient will continue to try misdirection until he snaps and rage quits. Let's watch.

Trump set the tone for his first 100 days with his performance on his first day in office

In spite of all his claims of what he would do on Day 1 (Repeal Obamacare, Ban Muslims, Lock up Hillary) he used Day 1 to debate whether he had a bigger inaugural crowd than Obama

It may be a surprise to you, but Trump doesn't control all three branches of government, only his own executive branch. Congress has failed so far in repealing Obamacare, and the Judicial branch has so far blocked his EO for the quasi-Muslim ban, which they had no legal cause for blocking.

Trump isn't responsible for an incompetent GOP congress or a corrupt Judicial branch.

What I find amazing is the double standard. Obama goes six years without passing anything or accomplishing anything yet was never called "incompetent" by the left.

If the GOP ever pull their heads out of their asses and his appeals go to the SCOTUS, he'll get everything accomplished. He's got four years, it's a bit much to expect he'd get it all done in the first few months.

Trump doesn't even control the Executive Branch. He hasn't bother to hire staff for the State Department, embassies, Commerce Department, or other departments critical to the daily function of the business of government. Exporting countries are finding other markets for these foods since there is no one to clear their products for import from Commerce Dept.

Because of his attempts to tighten the borders, airlines have lost 30% of their international bookings into the US, and American hotels and resorts are also reporting that international reservations are down as people fear being turned away at the border for no reason. People aren't travelling to the US unless they have to.
I agree, but I haven't seen any stats supporting loss of imports or bookings. Can you share some links? :)

Allowing miners and oil workers to go to work, finally.

When they are able to work and make money, then the dems find it a little less acceptable to sneer at their economic status and their location in the fly over states. See, dems like the working man to be sidelined. That way, they can take his land and when he objects he is too poor to really fight, and they paint him as an unemployed, marginal, and stupid character who has no business making any decisions.

[

Hmm. Not quite calling me a cuck, but it counts because 1) it's a personal attack and 2) it completely ignores the content or argument.

Thank you, sir, for admitting you have lost. I trust you'll leave with grace and dignity?

Cuck?

Nah, you're just a hack, a butthurt snowflake spewing your hatred in the mindless fashion that defines you fascists.

I trust you'll leave with grace and dignity?
Thank you for your post, Mr. Ad Hominem. When you are prepared to use facts or reason to debate the issue at hand, you are more than welcome to join us. Until then, please enjoy the crayons at the kids table.

Oh, and it's kinda pitiful that you have to literally steal my line to condemn me. What, got no creativity left in the tank?

Nope, I am stating facts. The dow has fallen 9 days in a row.

Right wingers will claim that the DOW falling is "fake news"......LOL

View attachment 119061

What was that, Comrade Brown Shirt?

Several keyboards just got smashed with that post.
That's okay, it can fall quite a ways, it's still higher than it's been in ages.

See this is how they play with the numbers of abortion as well. Abortions skyrocketed in the 70s and 80s. Finally started to slow down as people started the questioning the pro-abortion narrative of "if it feels good, do it!" and "A depraved, unemployed, single parent or fag family is just as good as a traditional family!" and the baby killers used that as an indication that abortion was working, because the numbers were (finally) dropping.

And yet still much much higher, and crime higher, and maternal deaths higher, than they were pre-abortion-on-demand.

They do the same thing with the stocks. The stock has climbed higher faster than it has in, what, half a century? And now it's had a few days of reduction, they think that means we're worse off.

Fucking retards. That's why they should be institutionalized.

Allowing miners and oil workers to go to work, finally.

When they are able to work and make money, then the dems find it a little less acceptable to sneer at their economic status and their location in the fly over states. See, dems like the working man to be sidelined. That way, they can take his land and when he objects he is too poor to really fight, and they paint him as an unemployed, marginal, and stupid character who has no business making any decisions.
Like I said, Trump isn't devoid of success. (Although I'm unsure what he did exactly to let miners and oil workers go to work, I can see where you're coming from.)

But given his falsehoods, failures, and struggles in the first 100 days, do you honestly feel like Trump is telling the truth or being successful as a whole?

Now, Trump has *not* been completely unsuccessful. Although I'm liberal, I fully admit Trump has decreased illegal immigration. The stock market has improved due to public perception of him. We're out of the TPP. That's all good stuff.

But as this snarky image shows, Trump has failed at many things. Worse, he has gone back on his campaign pledges, such as refusing salary (until he donates it, he's keeping it), planned cuts to Medicare, filled his administration with bankers and cronies, and so on.

As a whole, I think the only way you can claim his 100 days were successful is if you focus on non-measurable, ethereal categories like "Rebuild our image" or "Told those fatcat Washington elites what's what". Those cannot be proved or disproved.

Again, Trump has done some successful things. But I think it's clear from his 100 days that:
  1. His campaign promises were bullshit designed to fool people (just like any politician's lies).
  2. He is making enemies left and right (and not just the "elites" as Tea Party Republicans tanked his & Ryan's healthcare bill).
  3. He doesn't get that a political leader is not the same as a business leader. He doesn't have the same control and power within his "business" and needs to negotiate more.
OK, cue the diehard Trump fans calling me a cuck, bringing up Obama or Hillary problems (as if that justifies what Trump has done), and outright denying that anything bad has ever happened because of Trump.

Class dismissed

It's a milestone to political junkies. Everyday Americans don't give a fuck about some arbitrary made up deadline.

Get a grip loon
I dated this chick once. She was a serial liar, borderline abusive, kinda stupid, you know the type. She got super jealous and couldn't handle ever being told she was wrong. But I thought, why judge her on what she's actually done? Hell, she could suddenly change 180 degrees and be the girl of my dreams!

Yeah, I'd be pretty stupid to look at how she acted the first few months of our relationship.
My first 6 months in prison I spent most of my time in the hole for attacking guards & prisoners. I was a relentless pos thug.

By the end of my stay in was a model prisoner & today I am a successful business owner.

In all honestly, kudos to you for turning your life around. Seriously, that's awesome. :)

Why did you turn it around? I would guess that the guards had something to do with it, as did that time in the hole. But with Trump, there's no one to put him in his place and get him to become a model president. If he acts like a pos, he has people to tell him his shit doesn't stink. Then he blames others for that shit.

Class dismissed

Get a grip loon

In all honestly, kudos to you for turning your life around. Seriously, that's awesome. :)

Why did you turn it around? I would guess that the guards had something to do with it, as did that time in the hole. But with Trump, there's no one to put him in his place and get him to become a model president. If he acts like a pos, he has people to tell him his shit doesn't stink. Then he blames others for that shit.
You can't judge a 4 year presidency on the first couple months. Too many variables including a congress in disarray.

He has done a lot of good shit. However, they are only EOs...
His healthcare ordeal was a big failure on his part. "best healthcare" and he is "a great deal maker" but couldn't get it passed? Come on..
That was the plan was to undo the EOs he ran on that. The healthcare thingy, not his fault. Sorry, I'll disagree with you there.
Very true. But everything he has done, aside from gutting previous EOs, are done with EOs. EOs aren't meant to have legislative powers like presidents use them for. Abuse of power, if you will.
He backed the plan that couldn't even get passed with party approval. He talked ALOT of shit about him being a good deal maker and he has the best healthcare. It is totally on him.
he errored a bit there, me, I would have had them put through the entire package up front and let the dems take it down. He didn't do that. he actually only had those two options unless you got some other path he could have taken.

as for the deal making, he didn't have the necessary leverage on the congress. he just doesn't. He will have to take it to the people as Reagan had to. Congress people feel obligated to their constituents, and now he'll have to have the constituents tell them how to deal with obummerfail.

The Republicans who voted against Trumpcare did so at the behest of their constituents who flat out told them that if they passed this POS legislation, and took their Obamacare away from the millions who now have coverage, they would not be re-elected in 2018.

The Affordable Care Act has already saved thousands of lives, and given affordable coverage to millions who previously didn't qualify because of pre-existing conditions. Trumpcare would have allowed these people to keep their coverage at triple the cost of Obamacare, and no subsidies.

Class dismissed
TRANSLATION: Shit, you make a good point. Trump really is going back on promises, lying, and all that. But ... what if I *widen* the data pool to include over three years that haven't even happened yet? YES! That's not what the OP talked abut, but screw him for being correct.
The op is mindless drivel.
Nick Nack Paddy Whack Wackos

Snowflakes whistle in the dark whenever they timidly creep out of their safe spaces. The tune they whistle is "The Children's Marching Song."

He has done a lot of good shit. However, they are only EOs...
His healthcare ordeal was a big failure on his part. "best healthcare" and he is "a great deal maker" but couldn't get it passed? Come on..
That was the plan was to undo the EOs he ran on that. The healthcare thingy, not his fault. Sorry, I'll disagree with you there.
Very true. But everything he has done, aside from gutting previous EOs, are done with EOs. EOs aren't meant to have legislative powers like presidents use them for. Abuse of power, if you will.
He backed the plan that couldn't even get passed with party approval. He talked ALOT of shit about him being a good deal maker and he has the best healthcare. It is totally on him.
he errored a bit there, me, I would have had them put through the entire package up front and let the dems take it down. He didn't do that. he actually only had those two options unless you got some other path he could have taken.

as for the deal making, he didn't have the necessary leverage on the congress. he just doesn't. He will have to take it to the people as Reagan had to. Congress people feel obligated to their constituents, and now he'll have to have the constituents tell them how to deal with obummerfail.

The Republicans who voted against Trumpcare did so at the behest of their constituents who flat out told them that if they passed this POS legislation, and took their Obamacare away from the millions who now have coverage, they would not be re-elected in 2018.

The Affordable Care Act has already saved thousands of lives, and given affordable coverage to millions who previously didn't qualify because of pre-existing conditions. Trumpcare would have allowed these people to keep their coverage at triple the cost of Obamacare, and no subsidies.
Inform us how it was going to strip away insurance from people.
TIA

[
I dated this chick once. She was a serial liar, borderline abusive, kinda stupid, you know the type.

Yeah, a typical democrat. :thup:

She got super jealous and couldn't handle ever being told she was wrong. But I thought, why judge her on what she's actually done? Hell, she could suddenly change 180 degrees and be the girl of my dreams!

Wait, you just described Hillary Clinton... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back