Trump's 100 Days Is Almost Over ....

I suppose if one looks hard enough, one may find a "silver lining" in there somewhere....Oh, yes, it brings us that much closer to the end of his four years.
can you guys even count to 100? too funny he's on like day 64, 36 days from 100. so there is no 100 day completed anything yet. But for you libs accuracy or fact isn't important to you.
You are correct. Trump still has time to right the ship. It's also true that 100 days, although a commonly accepted metric, is rather arbitrary. And I sincerely hope our president gets his act together, because he really is our president.

But you also conveniently ignore the OP's focus. Here's a reminder:
  1. His campaign promises were bullshit designed to fool people (just like any politician's lies).
  2. He is making enemies left and right (and not just the "elites" as Tea Party Republicans tanked his & Ryan's healthcare bill).
  3. He doesn't get that a political leader is not the same as a business leader. He doesn't have the same control and power within his "business" and needs to negotiate more.
None of that relies on 100 days for veracity. Care to argue those points, or do you have more nitpicking to do so you can avoid having to defend Trump? :)
so what you must be proposing is that he must complete all of his campaign promises in the first 100 days. wow.
so what you must be proposing is that he must complete all of his campaign promises in the first 100 days. wow.
At this point, the bar, if ever it were as high as you note, has been lowered to his merely having one of the major ones endure past two weeks, before it's "killed" for the foreseeable future, very nearly counting as a win.
complete means he's done. is he? the biggest wins have been through EO's, those canceled and those added. He doesn't need the loser GOP or Dems for those. He is independent to the two parties in congress. they are the problem in the swamp. It's what he was sent to drain. He is but one facet of the government and only so much he can do without the other facets. 2018 will be the first opportunity to drain the swamp. He is setting those up that won't cooperate with his agenda. We all will see in two years.
Oh, aren't you precious.....

Trump's 100 Days Is Almost Over ....

I suppose if one looks hard enough, one may find a "silver lining" in there somewhere....Oh, yes, it brings us that much closer to the end of his four years.
can you guys even count to 100? too funny he's on like day 64, 36 days from 100. so there is no 100 day completed anything yet. But for you libs accuracy or fact isn't important to you.
You are correct. Trump still has time to right the ship. It's also true that 100 days, although a commonly accepted metric, is rather arbitrary. And I sincerely hope our president gets his act together, because he really is our president.

1. His campaign promises were bullshit designed to fool people (just like any politician's lies).
  2. He is making enemies left and right (and not just the "elites" as Tea Party Republicans tanked his & Ryan's healthcare bill).
  3. He doesn't get that a political leader is not the same as a business leader. He doesn't have the same control and power within his "business" and needs to negotiate more.
None of that relies on 100 days for veracity. Care to argue those points, or do you have more nitpicking to do so you can avoid having to defend Trump? :)
Seriously, do you even know how to read?

First, I never said he *must* complete every promise, 100 days or not. But several major promises — Mexico will pay for the wall, Obamacare will be repealed on day one, build Keystone with US steel, do not touch Medicare, defeat ISIS in 30 days, drain the swamp, take only $1 as salary, release his tax returns — are all broken.

Some of his promises, such as term limits, are not his fault. I'm not blaming him for everything under the sun. But when he promises X and does the opposite, he needs to be called on it. After all, he works for us.

Trump ran as an outsider, someone who's virtue is not being a politician. Sadly, he has shown that he lies to win an election just like any politician.
exactly how do you reach a conclusion of all were broken? is he no longer president?

First, I never said he *must* complete every promise, 100 days or not. But several major promises — Mexico will pay for the wall, Obamacare will be repealed on day one, build Keystone with US steel, do not touch Medicare, defeat ISIS in 30 days, drain the swamp, take only $1 as salary, release his tax returns — are all broken.

Some of his promises, such as term limits, are not his fault. I'm not blaming him for everything under the sun. But when he promises X and does the opposite, he needs to be called on it. After all, he works for us.

Trump ran as an outsider, someone who's virtue is not being a politician. Sadly, he has shown that he lies to win an election just like any politician.
exactly how do you reach a conclusion of all were broken? is he no longer president?
Le sigh. This will be my last attempt at rational discourse with you since you have not shown any ability to do that on your end.

How did I reach the conclusion that he broke campaign promises? Through Trump's own words and actions.
  • He promised Mexico would pay for the border wall. Trump's budget includes money to pay for building the wall, and he floated a tax that US citizens would pay to raise more funds. BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He promised Obamacare would be repealed on day 1. He did not. He didn't even try on day one and instead wasted time lying about crowd size. BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He promised to not cut Medicare, Medicaid, or Social Security. But his health care plan cut all three. BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He promised to only take $1 in salary. He's cashed the paychecks so far, and note he never said he'd accept the money and then donate it. He said he wouldn't accept it. BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He said the Keystone Pipeline would only use US steel. The pipeline will use foreign steel for half of it. BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He promised to drain the swamp. Then he hired bankers, lawyers, and career politicians to fill his cabinet positions. Unless you redefine "swamp" to mean "Democrats", this is another BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He promised to release his tax returns during the election, then didn't. He promised to release them after winning the election, and now refuses to. BROKEN PROMISE.
None of these include promises he made but hasn't gotten around to, such as charging Clinton or providing evidence that 3 million people voted illegally against him. The above are all things that Trump promised and didn't either something else or the opposite.

And if you cannot grasp that, then please admit you think Trump is dreamy and you hope to be the fourth Mrs. Trump one day.

Le sigh. This will be my last attempt at rational discourse with you since you have not shown any ability to do that on your end.

How did I reach the conclusion that he broke campaign promises? Through Trump's own words and actions.
  • He promised Mexico would pay for the border wall. Trump's budget includes money to pay for building the wall, and he floated a tax that US citizens would pay to raise more funds. BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He promised Obamacare would be repealed on day 1. He did not. He didn't even try on day one and instead wasted time lying about crowd size. BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He promised to not cut Medicare, Medicaid, or Social Security. But his health care plan cut all three. BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He promised to only take $1 in salary. He's cashed the paychecks so far, and note he never said he'd accept the money and then donate it. He said he wouldn't accept it. BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He said the Keystone Pipeline would only use US steel. The pipeline will use foreign steel for half of it. BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He promised to drain the swamp. Then he hired bankers, lawyers, and career politicians to fill his cabinet positions. Unless you redefine "swamp" to mean "Democrats", this is another BROKEN PROMISE.
  • He promised to release his tax returns during the election, then didn't. He promised to release them after winning the election, and now refuses to. BROKEN PROMISE.
None of these include promises he made but hasn't gotten around to, such as charging Clinton or providing evidence that 3 million people voted illegally against him. The above are all things that Trump promised and didn't either something else or the opposite.

And if you cannot grasp that, then please admit you think Trump is dreamy and you hope to be the fourth Mrs. Trump one day.

You can try many more times but the trumptard uneducated crowd just don't get it. It's as though they live in a time warp.

Why couldn't Hillary beat Trump?

Sad really.

Two fold reason:

Too much baggage on Hillary Clinton, AND
Too many delusional idiots.....like you..... who seem to like orange clowns.
Hell everyone I know voted for trump because they felt he was the lessor of two evils. All have indicated they regretted their decision in the past few days.

At this point, the bar, if ever it were as high as you note, has been lowered to his merely having one of the major ones endure past two weeks, before it's "killed" for the foreseeable future, very nearly counting as a win.
complete means he's done. is he? the biggest wins have been through EO's, those canceled and those added. He doesn't need the loser GOP or Dems for those. He is independent to the two parties in congress. they are the problem in the swamp. It's what he was sent to drain. He is but one facet of the government and only so much he can do without the other facets. 2018 will be the first opportunity to drain the swamp. He is setting those up that won't cooperate with his agenda. We all will see in two years.

Yup.

I expect arrests right before the next election. He'll skate into 8 years.

Why couldn't Hillary beat Trump?

Sad really.

Two fold reason:

Too much baggage on Hillary Clinton, AND
Too many delusional idiots.....like you..... who seem to like orange clowns.
Hell everyone I know voted for trump because they felt he was the lessor of two evils. All have indicated they regretted their decision in the past few days.
Most likely your circle of friends are idiots, like you. If you in fact have any real friends. Which I doubt.

the biggest wins have been through EO's

Dude, you should read Trump's EOs before you say something stupid like that. The vast majority of his EOs do little other than instruct someone to look into something or present a plan. Most of them don't actually order more action than that. Several of the ones that "do" something, though they do, may as well be tits on a bull. What was that I said about lowering the bar?

18157223_10212617184647275_8624054297175477778_n.jpg

Forum List

Back