Trumper loses job for harrassing workers in the street.

Don't like it? Simples. Mow your own damned lawn!

(or good luck trying to find a landscaper who can still make money without hiring immigrants)

I have no problem with any immigrant. No matter how they got here. My grandparents were immigrants. They couldn't speak English when they got here so they couldn't teach it to my dad and aunt. My dad and aunt learned English when they went to school then went home and taught it to my grandparents. There was no such thing as classes for immigrants to learn the language then so that's how it was done. The children lost out though. It is why my dad was so adamant about only teaching us English. He was made fun of, teased, bullied and was behind only because he couldn't speak English. He didn't want that for his own children. He didn't understand that we could have learned both languages from him.

We are all from immigrants with the exception of Native Indians.

So, when you can get that view written into law, then you can let in everyone.

BUt until then, the illegals are a huge problem and this woman was in the right.

We're living in Orwell's 1984
Yup. Bitch had no business berating these guys. They are entitled to speak any language they want.

Only Big Brother decides what can be said out loud

You would be perfectly happy living in North Korea
Ya. Dont speak Spanish out loud, right?

Only if Big Brother allows it
And they aren't speaking Spanish.

(or good luck trying to find a landscaper who can still make money without hiring immigrants)

You can hire all the legal immigrants you want. Illegal immigrants are the problem. It is illegal to hire and people should be prosecuted for hiring them.

You can hire all the legal immigrants you want. Illegal immigrants are the problem. It is illegal to hire and people should be prosecuted for hiring them.
I take it you meant immigrants are not a problem. After all, we are a nation of immigrants. But the mass hiring of illegal ones is problematic because it tends to encourage more than we can reasonably manage. The corporate farms and processors are the major problem. Seldom the workers.

A conservative radio show host lost her job after she filmed herself telling landscapers to speak English.

Dianna Ploss, a supporter of Donald Trump and conservative talk radio host in New Hampshire, filmed herself berating a man for speaking Spanish while he was working.

Ms Ploss was on the way to her radio station when she overheard a landscaper speaking Spanish. She began filming herself and started harassing the workers.

What a shocker this woman is. A perfect poster child for trumpism and all it represents. And now she is unemployed.
Spanish are white people. Spanish is a white person’s language. The woman was challenging people on their white supremacy and you object? Make up your mind, fool.

A conservative radio show host lost her job after she filmed herself telling landscapers to speak English.

Dianna Ploss, a supporter of Donald Trump and conservative talk radio host in New Hampshire, filmed herself berating a man for speaking Spanish while he was working.

Ms Ploss was on the way to her radio station when she overheard a landscaper speaking Spanish. She began filming herself and started harassing the workers.

What a shocker this woman is. A perfect poster child for trumpism and all it represents. And now she is unemployed.
Excellent news

this woman was in the right
Quote her being "in the right" about what? You think she was right to harass workers for speaking Spanish among themselves?

Why are you lying about what she was doing? Oh, because you know she was in the right too.

You just demonstrated you believe that. When you lied about what she was doing.

Yet, even though we agree she was right, you actively are against her...

YOu knowingly embrace being on the wrong side.

I take it you meant immigrants are not a problem. After all, we are a nation of immigrants. But the mass hiring of illegal ones is problematic because it tends to encourage more than we can reasonably manage. The corporate farms and processors are the major problem. Seldom the workers.

It’s both, if the illegal immigrants stayed in their country, they couldn’t be hired. However the employers need to be punished for being careless.

you know these guys were here illegally...how? Cause they spoke Spanish?
Speaking Spanish...working in a menial job...ect. All the boxes are checked.
And by golly, no one has come along and demonstrated this gardener is not
an illegal. And wouldn't Vox or CNN just love to come along and show this man, and his fellow
workers, were not illegals.
Get bent!

Anybody who has lived in California, as I did for decades, and watched my county
turn into an illegal haven as authorities just stopped trying to enforce the law and city
and county codes, has seen it happen. And we know how it works.

Sounds far more like a New Yorka than someone from New Hampshire.

Have you ever heard or spoken with either?

As a native New Yorker, I can state that she sounds nothing like a New Yorker...
Yes, obviously. But thanks for asking. This woman worked for a radio station in Nashua, NH, talked as though she was in Boston, MA, and sounded like neither.

Here's some local radio stations,
Here's how they sound in Concord, NH
Here's how folks sound from NYC:

I'm not an immigrant. I was born in this country. The vast majority of US were.

Quote her being "in the right" about what? You think she was right to harass workers for speaking Spanish among themselves?
She was right for opposing illegal immigrants. There's the "crime" to many low IQ powered leftist, and to many faux republicans wanting borders knocked down so low wage foreign workers can flood the nation and
displace American citizens.

They are in something called the Lincoln Project if you want to know who they are.
Hiding behind a great American like Lincoln while they subvert and make a mockery of his values is
just the ticket for a bunch of slimy, lying, greedy mother f'ckers.

At least leftists have come out of the closet and now advocate totally changing and corrupting America
with a system that has never worked anywhere it's been tried.

But the Lincoln Project hides behind all sorts of popular American values and ideals while they jab a knife into the back of Lady Liberty. They are beneath contempt.

I'm not an immigrant. I was born in this country. The vast majority of US were.
Don't know what "a nation of immigrants" means? Oh well. Here's some light reading:

We are a nation of immigrants almost all of them legal and above board.

It's the illegal immigrants that are parasites, by and large, and not a credit to this country at all.

Why do leftist idiots keep glossing over that important distinction like no one is going to notice?

Selected_Unauthorized_Immigration_Statistics.png

It's the illegal immigrants that are parasites, by and large, and not a credit to this country at all.
Actually, The
..remains complicated. There are benefits and costs..

Forum List

Back