Trumper loses job for harrassing workers in the street.

Right wing authoritarian racists deny people the right to free speech because they look like they might be ILLEGAL.
You characters make me chuckle.
Looking Hispanic and speaking Spanish and doing the job an illegal immigrant typically does are all pretty
good indicators this landscaper was an illegal immigrant.
Shocking I know in California! Have you ever been to California, sheep molester?

I lived there for over fifty years! I think I know a little bit more about the issue than you do, or ever will know.

And the issue is not about free speech, you stupid a-hole! It's about being an illegal immigrant.
It's against the law! And it hurts the common citizen picking up the tab for these parasites.
So fuck off, you prick! Go drink some tea and fuck your livestock.

Were these workmen entitled to say whatever they wanted to ?
Duh...stop being such a moron, as if you can help it.
Right wing authoritarian racists deny people the right to free speech because they look like they might be ILLEGAL.

Progressive Fascists denied the lady in the OP her right to free speech and then in a move worth of 4 Goebbels, blamed HER for denying free speech

Progressive Fascists denied the lady in the OP her right to free speech and then in a move worth of 4 Goebbels, blamed HER for denying free speech
As you know the issue is not free speech. Someone can speak Spanish 24 hours a day for all anyone cares.
My daughter teaches Spanish in our public schools here for students wishing to fit in to their new
woke USA.

The issue is being here living in this country illegally. If this landscaper was a naturalized citizen that
was never identified in the OP and chances of that are slim to none.

The woman was fired for berating a real US law breaker. That's some country. The guilty are rewarded. The
truth tellers are punished.

Don't like it? Simples. Mow your own damned lawn!

(or good luck trying to find a landscaper who can still make money without hiring immigrants)

I have no problem with any immigrant. No matter how they got here. My grandparents were immigrants. They couldn't speak English when they got here so they couldn't teach it to my dad and aunt. My dad and aunt learned English when they went to school then went home and taught it to my grandparents. There was no such thing as classes for immigrants to learn the language then so that's how it was done. The children lost out though. It is why my dad was so adamant about only teaching us English. He was made fun of, teased, bullied and was behind only because he couldn't speak English. He didn't want that for his own children. He didn't understand that we could have learned both languages from him.

We are all from immigrants with the exception of Native Indians.

Looking Hispanic and speaking Spanish and doing the job an illegal immigrant typically does are all pretty
Shocking I know in California! Have you ever been to California, sheep molester?

I lived there for over fifty years! I think I know a little bit more about the issue than you do, or ever will know.

And the issue is not about free speech, you stupid a-hole! It's about being an illegal immigrant.
It's against the law! And it hurts the common citizen picking up the tab for these parasites.
Fucking clown.

We are all from immigrants with the exception of Native Indians.
Actually, not to go all anthropological on you, if you are familiar with Kennewick Man if seems the
native Indians just displaced an earlier breed of human before the same happened to them hundreds of years later.

So, yes, we are all immigrants. And most of us are legal immigrants and many of us now are illegal immigrants.
And that makes all the difference.

The woman is a moron. Italian immigrants worked with other Italian immigrants just as my Slovak ancestors worked with other Slovaks because they could communicate with each other. That`s the way it works. The children of that first generation will be bilingual and their children will speak English.
The important question unanswered was were the workers here legally?

odds are the are illegal aliens
Wrong.

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

An individual’s immigration status is irrelevant, in no manner ‘justifying’ the woman’s unwarranted, hateful, and bigoted attack.

Dumb tart should’ve minded her own damn business.

It is all of our business, when they are here illegally.

Which she had zero evidence that they were illegal. She acted a fool and lost her job as result. That’s appears to be a common theme recently.

Exactly. My grandmother was a citizen. She spoke mostly in her native language. It was just much easier.

My best friend's mom was from Japan. She was a citizen too. She spoke Japanese most all of the time at home. It was just easier.

People don't understand that while you may hear someone speak a different language, people know more than one. It's just easier to speak in the native language.

I want to point out, no one was talking to that woman. They were talking among themselves. I'm sure if they were talking to her they would have spoken English.

It's crazy how people who scream about liberty and tyranny turn around and believe they have the right to tell people what language they can speak in a nation they claim values freedom and individuality.

More of that right wing hypocrisy.

Fucking clown.
Gosh! Sorry I upset you. But since that's your stock in trade, as a trans-Atlantic troll, you should be used
to provoking and irritating others with rhetoric designed to inflame.

At least I had solid legal and logical ground to stand on. Now go fuck yourself again!

Last edited:
Fucking clown.
Gosh! Sorry I upset you. But since that's your stock in trade, as a trans-Atlantic troll, you should be used
to provoking and irritating others with you rhetoric designed to inflame.

At least I had solid legal and logical ground to stand on. Now go fuck yourself again!
You have no proof that these people were doing anything illegal.
All you have is your bigotry.
You are a sad fuck.

Wrong.

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

An individual’s immigration status is irrelevant, in no manner ‘justifying’ the woman’s unwarranted, hateful, and bigoted attack.
"Irrelevant" to whom? It matters a great deal to many people though not so much to leftists who depend on
illegal immigration to boost their political clout.

The Marxist friendly American political party would like for us all to just put our heads down and ignore what's going on all around as our sovereign nation slips away. That's how we've gotten tens of millions of illegal immigrants all around us now and a border that is under constant attack.

I'm not depending on a notorious limey left wing rag to accurately report this particular incident so I'm not passing judgement on this woman. All I know is if the country had more people like her, who will say something when she sees something wrong, and less gutless weasel accomplices like you, we would
all be in much better shape (assuming you aren't one of the lovers of illegal immigration on the left).

You have no proof that these people were doing anything illegal.
All you have is your bigotry.
You are a sad fuck.
I've already provided my rationale informed by fifty years in California as an eye witness expert as to how these things go (# 121).
I invite you to fuck off for a third time now.

Last edited:
Tommy, your topics noticeably earn more attention than Eric has ever managed to get here. Now, for mercy's sake, fuck off for a day or two and give the poor fella a break!

Dumb tart should’ve minded her own damn business.

It is all of our business, when they are here illegally.

Which she had zero evidence that they were illegal. She acted a fool and lost her job as result. That’s appears to be a common theme recently.

A conservative radio show host lost her job after she filmed herself telling landscapers to speak English.

Dianna Ploss, a supporter of Donald Trump and conservative talk radio host in New Hampshire, filmed herself berating a man for speaking Spanish while he was working.

Ms Ploss was on the way to her radio station when she overheard a landscaper speaking Spanish. She began filming herself and started harassing the workers.

What a shocker this woman is. A perfect poster child for trumpism and all it represents. And now she is unemployed.
how do you know she's a Trump supporter ? though she may have been rude she broke no law ! if she had been rude or insulting to police you and the left would have no problem with her and she would not have lost her job !!

Hell, they would call her a hero and demand the firing of the cop that she was rude TO.

Look at you making things up about me and my positions. :lol:

We were making a comment about "the left". If you want to self identify as that, go right ahead.

If you want to argue that the Left is not anti-cop right now, go for it. I will laugh at you.

Tommy, your topics noticeably earn more attention than Eric has ever managed to get here. Now, for mercy's sake, fuck off for a day or two and give the poor fella a break!
Attention for being a brainless troll, the Tainant specialty, is something I can do without.

Something else I can do without is your acting like you are doing this on my behalf when in reality I have such an impact on your beleaguered brain this is the only way you can deal with the menacing shadow looming over your tiny presence my posts represent.

Don't worry. I get it.

Fucking clown.

How can someone be a parasite if they are working?

The person you replied to really has serious problems and isn't dealing with reality.

The person you replied to really has serious problems and isn't dealing with reality.
Someone can easily be a parasite when they work. Is this a serious question?
Just for one small example an illegal in California gets state subsidized car insurance subsidized by...guess who?
The taxpayers of California! That's who.
Or illegals getting college tuition as an in state student even though they are no such thing, as another example.

There are many many examples so your question is extremely dumb. I just want you to know.

Someone can easily be a parasite when they work. Is this a serious question?
Just for one small example an illegal in California gets state subsidized car insurance subsidized by...guess who?
The taxpayers of California! That's who.
Or illegals getting college tuition as an in state student even though they are no such thing, as another example.

There are many many examples so your question is extremely dumb. I just want you to know.
Blame the employees because their employers fail to withhold State taxes? Sure, why not try that.

Forum List

Back