Trumper loses job for harrassing workers in the street.

I'm not an immigrant. I was born in this country. The vast majority of US were.
Don't know what "a nation of immigrants" means? Oh well. Here's some light reading:

I know what it means. It means something different that what you said. We are not all immigrants. We were born here.

Let me clarify, since as a liberal, you will pretend to not understand that.

THe phrase "a nation of immigrants" is artistic license with the truth. It is a acknowledgement and a celebration of our heritage.

What it is not doing, is what you are doing, literally claiming that we are all immigrants and thus do not have the moral or legal right to have an immigration policy designed to serve OUR interests and not the interests of modern day, actual immigrants.

That is my point. Are you able to address it, seriously, or are you just going to do the normal liberal tactic of reasserting your original claim?

Dumb tart should’ve minded her own damn business.

It is all of our business, when they are here illegally.

Which she had zero evidence that they were illegal. She acted a fool and lost her job as result. That’s appears to be a common theme recently.

A conservative radio show host lost her job after she filmed herself telling landscapers to speak English.

Dianna Ploss, a supporter of Donald Trump and conservative talk radio host in New Hampshire, filmed herself berating a man for speaking Spanish while he was working.

Ms Ploss was on the way to her radio station when she overheard a landscaper speaking Spanish. She began filming herself and started harassing the workers.

What a shocker this woman is. A perfect poster child for trumpism and all it represents. And now she is unemployed.
how do you know she's a Trump supporter ? though she may have been rude she broke no law ! if she had been rude or insulting to police you and the left would have no problem with her and she would not have lost her job !!

Hell, they would call her a hero and demand the firing of the cop that she was rude TO.

Look at you making things up about me and my positions. :lol:
It's all they know. It's the way they've been trained to "communicate", and it's pointless trying.

What it is not doing, is what you are doing, literally claiming that we are all immigrants and thus do not have the moral or legal right to have an immigration policy designed to serve OUR interests and not the interests of modern day, actual immigrants.
Have you ever just sat back and listened to yourself?

Have you ever just sat back and listened to yourself?

All the time. I love how brilliant I am becoming.

My point stands.

What you are doing, with your "nation of immgrants" lie, is claiming that we, since we are all "immigrants", do not have the moral or legal right to craft immigration policy to serve OUR interests as opposed to the interest of other immigrants.

You don't say that clearly, because if you do, it is obvious how stupid and wrong it is.

NOw, choose which standard lib evasion tactic you want to use to avoid addressing my brilliant point.

BUT KNOW, that when you do so, you will be admitting that it is so brilliant, that you know that you cannot even touch it, without obviously being the loser.

I would recommend some more "playing stupid". That seems to be your strongest game.

Though, you've stayed away from the Wacism Card. Might be a good time to for a change up.

So, you going to evade, AGAIN, and prove me brilliant, or actually address my point this time, lefty?

Forum List

Back