Trumper loses job for harrassing workers in the street.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A conservative radio show host lost her job after she filmed herself telling landscapers to speak English.

Dianna Ploss, a supporter of Donald Trump and conservative talk radio host in New Hampshire, filmed herself berating a man for speaking Spanish while he was working.

Ms Ploss was on the way to her radio station when she overheard a landscaper speaking Spanish. She began filming herself and started harassing the workers.

What a shocker this woman is. A perfect poster child for trumpism and all it represents. And now she is unemployed.

The woman is a moron. Italian immigrants worked with other Italian immigrants just as my Slovak ancestors worked with other Slovaks because they could communicate with each other. That`s the way it works. The children of that first generation will be bilingual and their children will speak English.

It's about time someone harassed those workers back ...

GettyImages-172767764-women-whistle-construction-harassment-1120.jpg

The woman is a moron. Italian immigrants worked with other Italian immigrants just as my Slovak ancestors worked with other Slovaks because they could communicate with each other. That`s the way it works. The children of that first generation will be bilingual and their children will speak English.
The important question unanswered was were the workers here legally?

odds are the are illegal aliens

A conservative radio show host lost her job after she filmed herself telling landscapers to speak English.

Dianna Ploss, a supporter of Donald Trump and conservative talk radio host in New Hampshire, filmed herself berating a man for speaking Spanish while he was working.

Ms Ploss was on the way to her radio station when she overheard a landscaper speaking Spanish. She began filming herself and started harassing the workers.

What a shocker this woman is. A perfect poster child for trumpism and all it represents. And now she is unemployed.

Little chance anything the openly Marxist "Independent" or a Jihadist like you claim has any truth to it.

Do we know she wasn't just asking nicely because she didn't understand them? Or was it mean spirited? That makes a difference. IF she was being mean spirited can anyone tell us why?

Do we know she wasn't just asking nicely because she didn't understand them? Or was it mean spirited? That makes a difference. IF she was being mean spirited can anyone tell us why?

We don't even know if it happened.

We have an ISIS Jihadi quoting an openly Marxist tabloid.

Not exactly a credible source.

I'm the most outrageous!
Ah man, that's nothin'! Smell me!
No, no, over here! Watch this!

I wish this stuff wouldn't get people fired.

I want these people to show us who and what they are, every day, loud and proud.

A grim but critical reminder of how far we still have to go. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Literally millions of illegals in this country and it is taboo to talk about it.

Don't like it? Simples. Mow your own damned lawn!

(or good luck trying to find a landscaper who can still make money without hiring immigrants)

This chick is a badass...she should be given a bonus for having the courage to expose the thieving human cockroaches among us...Does she have a GoFundMe account?

Forum List

Back