CDZ Trumped Up Nonsense

Elvis Obama

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2015
We're angry! If there's one thing the useless pundits in the USA have figured out is that the country is angry. With an unemployment rate of 4.9%, who wouldn't be angry! No, wait, that's low, isn't it? Ah, but Mr. Trump tells America that 4.9% is not true! That the actual rate is 40, maybe 50%!! Now that's worth getting angry about! But you have to be as stupid as a stump to believe such absurd nonsense.

And we are. We are that stupid. Sadly, there are many very good reasons to be angry. Representation was the basis for the American revolution, and we are sitting by, in utter ignorance, while our representation is stolen from us by a rigged political system. Bernie Sanders is the only candidate who addresses this real problem, though his approach to the problem is absurd. Vote for me and it will all go away!, Bernie claims. Has he offered one specific as to how he will achieve this miracle? Did Obama achieve any of his promises to reform government? Did he do ANYTHING to try to achieve that goal? Nothing I can recall, except his failed attempt to appoint three Republicans to his cabinet, a gesture which Sen. Judd Gregg and the Republican establishment threw back in his face.

We the people have to reform government. We can only do so through the management of the stupid and ignorant. Is there anyone who is addressing this real problem? Is there any organization that is attempting to restore functionality to our government? We can't continue to allow the US to slid down into a fascist state, answerable only to fear and loathing.

We're angry! If there's one thing the useless pundits in the USA have figured out is that the country is angry. With an unemployment rate of 4.9%, who wouldn't be angry! No, wait, that's low, isn't it? Ah, but Mr. Trump tells America that 4.9% is not true! That the actual rate is 40, maybe 50%!! Now that's worth getting angry about! But you have to be as stupid as a stump to believe such absurd nonsense.

And we are. We are that stupid. Sadly, there are many very good reasons to be angry. Representation was the basis for the American revolution, and we are sitting by, in utter ignorance, while our representation is stolen from us by a rigged political system. Bernie Sanders is the only candidate who addresses this real problem, though his approach to the problem is absurd. Vote for me and it will all go away!, Bernie claims. Has he offered one specific as to how he will achieve this miracle? Did Obama achieve any of his promises to reform government? Did he do ANYTHING to try to achieve that goal? Nothing I can recall, except his failed attempt to appoint three Republicans to his cabinet, a gesture which Sen. Judd Gregg and the Republican establishment threw back in his face.

We the people have to reform government. We can only do so through the management of the stupid and ignorant. Is there anyone who is addressing this real problem? Is there any organization that is attempting to restore functionality to our government? We can't continue to allow the US to slid down into a fascist state, answerable only to fear and loathing.

This country reeks of ignorant angry ingrate white people. And its their voices that gets the headlines, that get the news, that get all the attention....in AmeriKKKa, only white people are allowed anger. With that anger comes Donald Trump and a whole slew of pandering slime balls willing to say anything, do anything to harness that ignorance.

Number one reason we're the laughing stock of the planet...so find a mirror, there lies your problem

Sorry, couldn't read past the ignorant statement about the unemployment being at 4.9%. I have reached the limit of how much stupid I can read in one day.

Sorry, couldn't read past the ignorant statement about the unemployment being at 4.9%. I have reached the limit of how much stupid I can read in one day.

Obviously, there is no limit to the amount you can write.

Did anyone notice that when Trump was asked about his math for his tax plan, he was unable to support it?

It was funny to see him claim that he would save 300 million in medical expenses, especially when FOX News showed the actual spending was only 78 million.

How can you save 300 million when you only spend 78?

1- Representative democracy is dependent on an informed electorate. Agree or disagree?
2- The American electorate is not well informed. Agree or disagree?

The are only two kinds of Americans. Those who agree with both of those statements and the ignorant idiots who have destroyed this country.

Did anyone notice that when Trump was asked about his math for his tax plan, he was unable to support it?

It was funny to see him claim that he would save 300 million in medical expenses, especially when FOX News showed the actual spending was only 78 million.

How can you save 300 million when you only spend 78?
When shown that he was full of shit, Stubby Fingers just told more lies

1- Representative democracy is dependent on an informed electorate. Agree or disagree?

The are only two kinds of Americans. Those who agree with both of those statements and the ignorant idiots who have destroyed this country.

Yeah, I agree with that. If that was in your OP, as I said, I didn't read it.

And yet during election time the one thing we hear is how we need to get out and vote and that the voting rate needs to be maximized as much as possible.

I fond that rather ironic.

We really need to start approaching voting for what it is - a RESPONSIBILITY rather than a right. We don't really have a right to vote, we have a responsibility to vote and that comes with certain obligations like understanding the issues.

Obama really won his first election based almost entirely on a phrase: Hope and Change. That really was more meaningful than any policy that he may have outlined or any platform he ran on. It was all about Hope and Change. I think Trump is taking this and using it - he is running almost entirely on Make America Grate Again. No substance - just a catch phrase and it seems to work.

And yet during election time the one thing we hear is how we need to get out and vote and that the voting rate needs to be maximized as much as possible.

We really need to start approaching voting for what it is - a RESPONSIBILITY rather than a right. We don't really have a right to vote, we have a responsibility to vote and that comes with certain obligations like understanding the issues.

Obama really won his first election based almost entirely on a phrase: Hope and Change. That really was more meaningful than any policy that he may have outlined or any platform he ran on. It was all about Hope and Change. I think Trump is taking this and using it - he is running almost entirely on Make America Grate Again. No substance - just a catch phrase and it seems to work.

Trump isn't running on a phrase. He is running on the hate and fear drummed up by RWNJs for years.

The real deal...........More in poverty under Obama. More on Food Stamps under Obama. Median Income is down. Labor Participation rate is record low. More companies are off shoring, and our debt has exploded.

You Praise Bernie in your next quote. More gov't..........more gov't..............when it is gov't and the establishment that is killing the American Dream. While Obama tries to finalize another Free Trade Agreement that will offshore even more jobs. Since Free Trade has come to play 55,000 businesses have left the United States. Companies are keeping cash over seas because we are ranked third in the world Corporate Tax Rates. Known as Inversion.

These companies are not hording cash in some 3rd world shit hole. They are Hording it in places like Canada, the UK, Scotland, etc...........whose rates are 3 TIMES LOWER THAN OURS...........12.5% versus 39.1%.........what do the liberals want to do.............Tax even more.

Bernie wants 18 Trillion over 10 years in new taxes.
Hillary wants to increase their taxes as well.

At some point, perhaps but very doubtfull, the left will finally get into their heads that you cannot tax companies into oblivion and expect them to stay here.................

The left doesn't want a Southern Wall to protect our border...........but they LOVE A WALL OF TAXATION and REGULATION that WALLS OUT INVESTMENT HERE..............

They just don't get it............You can't chase out business and wonder why our jobs are dying..........They want Detroit on steroids for the whole country...........and more dependency on the Fed..........

The masses are not informed.........Unlike on places like this board.....they simply don't know the issues......or the policies of the candidates running..............

So slogans work.

110913120345_chart-census-poverty_top-graph-2010.jpg

Never before has the Fed spent so much for such DISMAL RESULTS. Yet they go LOOK AT THE EMPLOYMENT RATE....................and ignore all other key factors.

Obama is a failure both here and abroad.
His foreign policy is a joke.
and Hillary wants more of the same.

When people look at some of the charts and graphs posted...........Do you really want more of this? If you do, then perhaps you need to pass out whatever it is you are smoking.

The GOP candidates are looking for ways to lower the taxes to give INCENTIVES to create jobs here. Looking for ways to simplify the tax codes and end the massive regulatory codes that drive business out. To end inversion and create jobs.

Trump is proposing Tariffs...........why yes he is which is usually a Dem thing..but he is getting support from conservatives like Jeff Sessions because they understand that it is killing jobs in this country. The TPP is more of the same on steriods...........a job killer.

At the same time the Dems ignore the lower wages and increased spending by allowing illegals to flood our country. They drive down wages and increase the cost of Nanny state handouts. To Cuba with love and the Wet Feet Dry feet immigration policy. Once they hit dry land they are INSTANT AMERICANS..........Yeeeeee HAW......................

Stupidity in motion............with the establishment laughing all the way to the bank.

Never before has the Fed spent so much for such DISMAL RESULTS. Yet they go LOOK AT THE EMPLOYMENT RATE....................and ignore all other key factors.

When people look at some of the charts and graphs posted...........Do you really want more of this? If you do, then perhaps you need to pass out whatever it is you are smoking.

The GOP candidates are looking for ways to lower the taxes to give INCENTIVES to create jobs here. Looking for ways to simplify the tax codes and end the massive regulatory codes that drive business out. To end inversion and create jobs.

Trump is proposing Tariffs...........why yes he is which is usually a Dem thing..but he is getting support from conservatives like Jeff Sessions because they understand that it is killing jobs in this country. The TPP is more of the same on steriods...........a job killer.

At the same time the Dems ignore the lower wages and increased spending by allowing illegals to flood our country. They drive down wages and increase the cost of Nanny state handouts. To Cuba with love and the Wet Feet Dry feet immigration policy. Once they hit dry land they are INSTANT AMERICANS..........Yeeeeee HAW......................

Stupidity in motion............with the establishment laughing all the way to the bank.
When people look at some of the charts and graphs posted...........
They have to wonder just how desperate is this guy known as eagle1462010 . The people at Fox fabricated that chart and had to offer an apology for their deception. And the change in home ownership rate......Obama's fault.........really? It is deceptions like these which feed off political ideologies that confound the voting population. If Americans are to reform and protect our government, we first must defend against the perpetuation of distortions and outright lies foisted upon us by a biased media and subsequently regurgitated by ideologues.

Last edited:

When people look at some of the charts and graphs posted...........
They have to wonder just how desperate is this guy known as eagle1462010 . The people at Fox fabricated that chart and had to offer an apology for their deception. And the change in home ownership rate......Obama's fault.........really? It is deceptions like these that feed off political ideologies that confound the voting population. If Americans are to reform and protect our government, we first must defend against the perpetuation of distortions and outright lies foisted upon us by a biased media and subsequently regurgitated by ideologues.
Thanks for proving my point...............Only a Dem could spend the amount of stimulus money Obama spent with such dismal results..................Not to mention the QE's ..............A child could have done better with that much money to spend to create jobs................

His legacy is DEBT......
His legacy is Poverty.
His legacy is Welfare
His legacy is Food Stamps.

Foreign policy........LOL

Forum List

Back