Trump wrote to-do lists on the back of classified documents

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-do-lists-on-backs-of-classified-docs-report/

It just seems very inappropriate to give those documents to aides, who might not even have the proper security clearances and should not have those documents in their possession in the first place.

If this isn't mishandling of classified documents, I don't know what is.

Now Trumpfucks are going say he had a right to do that or whatnot, but I really don't see how.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-do-lists-on-backs-of-classified-docs-report/

It just seems very inappropriate to give those documents to aides, who might not even have the proper security clearances and should not have those documents in their possession in the first place.

Now Trumpfucks are going say he had a right to do that or whatnot, but I really don't see how.
Awesome ... did he stow his to-do list in his unsecured garage next to a vehicle?

Leaky Jack-ass Smith whining about Trump's Truth Social remarks tainting the DC jury pool (94% who vote Democrat) leaking stuff to taint a Florida jury pool.
You know I am no Trump fan, but your point is well taken about evidence leaked.

Trump wrote aide’s to-do lists on backs of classified docs: report

of course he had the right,, hes the fucking president,,

Leaky Jack-ass Smith whining about Trump's Truth Social remarks tainting the DC jury pool (94% who vote Democrat) leaking stuff to taint a Florida jury pool.
What leak? His aides have 1st amendment rights.

If this isn't mishandling of classified documents, I don't know what is.You

I'm sure you don't see a lot of things.

Not when he was hoarding classified documents and scribbling To Do Lists on the back of them. He was a private citizen with no security clearance other than what every other former POTUS has. And that is not Full Clearance.
Do Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, G.W. Bush have complete security clearance? Are they authorized to see our current most highly classified secrets?

NO.

Yeah, I still remember when Trump was POTUS their was a narrative he shared classified info., and it was the end of days. When Xiden does it, listen closely you can hear the crickets.

The stuttering fuck wrote "shower with Ashley", "10% for me" and "Do Not Shit My Pants!" on the backs of top secret documents.... in purple crayon, of course. They found the stammering shit clown's DNA in the drool....

biden crayon.jpg

of course he had the right,, hes the fucking president,,
They never get around to answering which other POTUS was ever charged for improperly taking classified documents. Perhaps it's because the POTUS has an absolute right to declassify anything he chooses and that right has never been successfully challenged.

Not when he was hoarding classified documents and scribbling To Do Lists on the back of them.
While I have given up holding this person to any standards whatsoever, I'm still somehow a little surprised on this one.

I can't come up with adjectives here. He has absolutely no respect for that office. He is singularly focused on himself only.

They never get around to answering which other POTUS was ever charged for improperly taking classified documents. Perhaps it's because the POTUS has an absolute right to declassify anything he chooses and that right has never been successfully challenged.

Get the facts... somethings cannot be declassified by the president.

While I have given up holding this person to any standards whatsoever, I'm still somehow a little surprised on this one.

I can't come up with adjectives here. He has absolutely no respect for that office. He is singularly focused on himself only.
TDS

Forum List

Back