Trump wrote to-do lists on the back of classified documents

Trump wrote aide’s to-do lists on backs of classified docs: report

It just seems very inappropriate to give those documents to aides, who might not even have the proper security clearances and should not have those documents in their possession in the first place.

If this isn't mishandling of classified documents, I don't know what is.

Now Trumpfucks are going say he had a right to do that or whatnot, but I really don't see how.
So, you're admitting that Trump was not committing "espionage"?

It just seems very inappropriate to give those documents to aides, who might not even have the proper security clearances and should not have those documents in their possession in the first place.

Now Trumpfucks are going say he had a right to do that or whatnot, but I really don't see how.

Well the article says they were reportedly told which isn't even a confirmation.

And it says the documents had classification markings, but it didn't say what the classification actually was. Hell it could be classified as nothing. But it didn't say they were top secret for your eyes only level of anything like that.

It sounds like you're trying to make mountains out of mole hills and beating a dead horse.

How much time, energy, manpower and money was spent on the whole classified documents things so far with nothing to nail him on?

of course he had the right,, hes the fucking president,,
facepalm.gif

Yeah, I still remember when Trump was POTUS their was a narrative he shared classified info., and it was the end of days. When Xiden does it, listen closely you can hear the crickets.
What do you mean "when"? As far as I know tRump is the only president ever to do something like this.

We are never going to care about paperwork "crimes".

He clipped his fingernails and left one stuck on a file
This is what you lib loons are down to

So you never had any intent to prove it. You just straight up made it up.

IOW you lied.

Again.
prove what??

your ignorance is legendary on this forum,,,

of course you could prove me wrong by stating your position in government that would put you in the know of everyday actions of POTUS,,

Wow . Any more shattering trivialities ? Sounds like that Donald could be a very naughty boy at times when he was not driving the national economy forward and improving foreign relations world wide without resorting to war and terrorism .
You forgot committing treason.

hahah he was President, he can. No it's not mishandling, he was the guy that decided what was classified and what wasn't....he had the power, the documents were literally created for his benefit.

hahah he was President, he can. No it's not mishandling, he was the guy that decided what was classified and what wasn't....he had the power, the documents were literally created for his benefit.
Yeah, in Russia.

I suppose if the president is in Russia, yes. It doesn’t matter where on the planet he is, the power of the executive is still vested in him
Yes, Putin is an absolute ruler and could, on the other hand, he's not stupid enough to do it. Trump would never be President of Russia.

"Visible classification marks" do not translate to Top Secret except in the crazy minds of people who work for "The Hill.com" but it doesn't matter anyway. I wonder if old Joe used classified documents to wipe the oil off his corvette dipstick.

Forum List

Back