Trump wrote to-do lists on the back of classified documents

"Visible classification marks" do not translate to Top Secret except in the crazy minds of people who work for "The Hill.com" but it doesn't matter anyway. I wonder if old Joe used classified documents to wipe the oil off his corvette dipstick.
You guys are still telling yourselves they’re declassified.

Okay.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Yes, Putin is an absolute ruler and could, on the other hand, he's not stupid enough to do it. Trump would never be President of Russia.
Haha I was referring to our president. The power of the executive vest in our president. Our president and our president alone can declassify whatever he wants whenever he wants.

Trump wrote aide’s to-do lists on backs of classified docs: report

It just seems very inappropriate to give those documents to aides, who might not even have the proper security clearances and should not have those documents in their possession in the first place.

If this isn't mishandling of classified documents, I don't know what is.

Now Trumpfucks are going say he had a right to do that or whatnot, but I really don't see how.
Biden had a bunch of them stored in his garage.

"Visible classification marks" do not translate to Top Secret except in the crazy minds of people who work for "The Hill.com" but it doesn't matter anyway. I wonder if old Joe used classified documents to wipe the oil off his corvette dipstick.
So then according to you, if it's classified and not top secret, then you can hand them out to random people who may not have security clearance, make paper airplanes out of them or whatever?

So then according to you, if it's classified and not top secret, then you can hand them out to random people who may not have security clearance, make paper airplanes out of them or whatever?
Well that was the excuse the dembots used when Clinton was dealing with them and handing them out to convicted sexual predators like Weiner.

But no, she couldn’t do that…the president could of though

Well that was the excuse the dembots used when Clinton was dealing with them and handing them out to convicted sexual predators like Weiner.

But no, she couldn’t do that…the president could of though
Talking out of your ass, what classified documents did she give out?

Forum List

Back