Trump: Why Is Seoul So Close To North Korea??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump called for Seoul evacuation at height of North Korea tensions, new book says

Trump raised a very interesting point as it related to the tense nuclear stand-off between him and his new love interest, Kim-Jong-Un....but it is a very important question, why is Seoul so close to North Korea??

"In a national security meeting, Trump was also shown a satellite image of the Korean peninsula at night, showing the lights of China and South Korea and the blackness of North Korea in between. Trump initially mistook the void for an ocean. When he was shown the bright lights of Seoul just 30 miles south of the demilitarized zone separating the two Koreas, the president asked: “Why is Seoul so close to the North Korean border??? ---'They have to move,' Trump said, according to sources, who added that his officials were initially unsure if the president was joking. But Trump then repeated the line. 'They have to move!”

I agree Trump, I agree...…now this may not have actually happened and the sources may be lying, but records from the meeting have been moved to that top secret super secure server along with all of the meetings and calls with Russia as well as all of the meetings and calls with Saudi Arabia...but is Trump dumb enough to not know that Seoul is close to North Korea? Yes....Is Trump idiotic enough to think he can demand a city in another country move their entire population because he said so? Yes....

upload_2019-12-12_6-3-32.png

Trump called for Seoul evacuation at height of North Korea tensions, new book says

Trump raised a very interesting point as it related to the tense nuclear stand-off between him and his new love interest, Kim-Jong-Un....but it is a very important question, why is Seoul so close to North Korea??

"In a national security meeting, Trump was also shown a satellite image of the Korean peninsula at night, showing the lights of China and South Korea and the blackness of North Korea in between. Trump initially mistook the void for an ocean. When he was shown the bright lights of Seoul just 30 miles south of the demilitarized zone separating the two Koreas, the president asked: “Why is Seoul so close to the North Korean border??? ---'They have to move,' Trump said, according to sources, who added that his officials were initially unsure if the president was joking. But Trump then repeated the line. 'They have to move!”

I agree Trump, I agree...…now this may not have actually happened and the sources may be lying, but records from the meeting have been moved to that top secret super secure server along with all of the meetings and calls with Russia as well as all of the meetings and calls with Saudi Arabia...but is Trump dumb enough to not know that Seoul is close to North Korea? Yes....Is Trump idiotic enough to think he can demand a city in another country move their entire population because he said so? Yes....

Who/what is Bergan's source for this material? The article does not say.

The Turks had the good sense to place their capital in Ankara instead of Istanbul. Much easier to defend and not a stones throw from their enemies.

Seoul is 35 miles from the DMZ, well within range of the hundreds of North Korean artillery pieces targeted on them.

They do need to move.

The Turks had the good sense to place their capital in Ankara instead of Istanbul. Much easier to defend and not a stones throw from their enemies.
Less than a "stones throw" is a much needed military strategy in the highly advanced areas of the gates to Hell and it's hairy inhabitants.
The one kid has mastered the "semi-auto" technique ! The aerodynamics of a baseball would be a major upgrade

Nuclear missiles reach Seoul no matter were in South Korea they move it....

How about we just eliminate the nuclear threat instead, like Trump claimed he would....

Seoul is 35 miles from the DMZ, well within range of the hundreds of North Korean artillery pieces targeted on them.

They do need to move.
Please tell me where in South Korea nuclear missiles from North Korea can't reach??

I can't believe how colossally stupid you people are willing to make yourselves look for Trump.....

Well actually....I can believe it....

I bet when Bush said the United States is protected by water, you thought that was a brilliant point too...

So should Poland.

So should Poland.
where should Warsaw move to??

How about we just eliminate the nuclear threat instead, like Trump claimed he would....

How about "you" just let the person who was elected President deal with the problem? There is nothing "we" can do about it, as "we" were not elected President, and "we" are not in a position to deal with the North Koreans.

Unless your name is "Dennis Rodman", then you're free to jump on a plane, and go buddy up with the fat boy. Maybe you can shoot a couple hoops with him.

How about "you" just let the person who was elected President deal with the problem? There is nothing "we" can do about it, as "we" were not elected President, and "we" are not in a position to deal with the North Koreans.
No, lets go back to your dumb ass saying "derrr ummm...maybe we should move Seoul..derr ummm…."

Seoul Korea is larger than NYC -- with 3 million more people.....you plan on moving all of those people and all of that infrastructure where exactly??

So should Poland.
where should Warsaw move to??
Buffalo or Toronto.
Hey. I thought they did that 60 years ago ?

They do need to move.
Please tell me where in South Korea nuclear missiles from North Korea can't reach??

I can't believe how colossally stupid you people are willing to make yourselves look for Trump.....

Well actually....I can believe it....

I bet when Bush said the United States is protected by water, you thought that was a brilliant point too...
tsk tsk tsk
you people have NO knowledge on wars/history/military
..do you know how many wars there have been since 1945??!!many dozens!-with nuclear armed powers involved--and guess what?? there's hasn't been any nukes used since 1945 = in only ONE war...understand?? the main threat is the artillery--NOT the nukes....
...most wars are CONTAINED/not nuclear [ actually all but 1 have been non-nuclear...even in that one, nukes were used by one nation and at the very end of the war--so it wasn't a nuclear war at all
..I CAN believe you are colossally stupid

Anecdotal stories really aren't worth a whole lot but I have two nieces that taught English in South Korea. I asked her about the views of the South Koreans about North Korea and they both said that there is very little concern over North Korea in South Korea.

It's pretty much only the U.S. that is concerned and IMO it's mostly a faux concern.

The source...CNN anchor Peter Bergen? The last I heard CNN was so distrusted by the American public that they are down to about half a million (mostly restaurants) viewers in prime time.

Forum List

Back