Another gun-free zone failure.

If the left truly wanted to empower women they wouldn't support gun-free zones or try so hard to take away a Constitutional right. A firearm is the great equalizer.

New York City college student found with fatal stab wounds in Manhattan park

Wow, that's quite a stretch. What you are saying is, any knife attack is directly linked to firearm regulations. You are saying that anyone knifed in a park is directly attributed to gun regulations. Damn, that's quite a stretch, there Armstrong.

I had a young thug threaten me with a knife that was in his back pocket. He stood somewhat sideways with his thumb and forefinger in this back pocket while he made the threats. I wasn't armed. I walked up to about 2 feet from him and quietly explained to him that he would be dead before he could get that knife out. I went into detail about the method. He got really scared. He wanted me scared but I wasn't frightened at all at the time. Being retired Military, the fear happens later. He decided the inside of his car was more to his liking than standing there in front of me. There was no defining anything about guns in this encounter. He was trying to look big, bad and scary and threaten an old man. Some Thugs carry knives and not guns because it makes them look cool. And the knife doesn't usually attract law enforcement like a gun does. Knife Violence is not connected to gun regulations one iota. Stop making shit up.

Forum List

Back