Trump whisked off to Walter Reed for a “physical”

UPDATE: At 9:09 PM, Trump tweeted that he was visiting with a young man under surgery at the Walter Reed Medical Center.

From the article.
You do know he visits our troops periodically, correct?

In an unannounced visit?

Trump doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit Trump.

He's looking for an excuse to resign, before the bottom drops out.

UPDATE: At 9:09 PM, Trump tweeted that he was visiting with a young man under surgery at the Walter Reed Medical Center.

From the article.

In an unannounced visit?

Bull crap. He has visited injured troops several times.
2017 Dec. https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/trump-pays-holiday-visit-to-wounded-troops-at-walter-reed/

Last edited:
Most of us would ignore a short episode of heart palpitations but they take good care of the President and rightfully so. The guy doesn't smoke or drink and the only unhealthy habit he has is jousting with crazy angry democrats.

Trump's feed on Twitter for that posting is hilarious.
For every 20 nasty tweets he's gets 1 atta' boy.
No wonder he keeps going to court to get block user ability.
And the judge just keeps saying no.

Most of us would ignore a short episode of heart palpitations but they take good care of the President and rightfully so. The guy doesn't smoke or drink and the only unhealthy habit he has is jousting with crazy angry democrats.

that and weighing a metric ton

President Trump weighs 243, which really isn't that much for a man of his height.

He's in almost unbelievably tremendous shape IMHO.

You want a cheeseburger to go with that?

Not really french fries and 3 liters of IV

I could probably work up some real concern if I believed you. Oh well.

You should believe him, or if not him particularly, all kinds of stories like this. There are seriously lonely and desperate people out there.

It's not desperation..

It's when everyone dies but you , 10 years ago and you cant figure out why you're still alive

All your friends are dead except you..

That's my world
All my friends are dead. They died years ago. I don't drink. Since all my friends are dead, I concentrate on driving my enemies crazy.

...but there are many fishy things going on. There is speculation that he had heart palpitations.

View attachment 290246

OH THE LIES THE LIES THE LIES YOU DEMOCRATIC TRUMP HATING SCUM TELL THE WORLD LMFAO!!

upload_2019-11-18_9-40-26.png

White House Source: Trump Made Unexpected Hospital Visit to Test For Poisoning

...but there are many fishy things going on. There is speculation that he had heart palpitations.

View attachment 290246
In your dreams. He will be around plenty long enogh to run all of your shitforbrains demodummies into the ground in the 2020 election then spend the next four years helping to lock up all of the traitors and crooks.

From the article.

In an unannounced visit?

WRONG A;H

upload_2019-11-18_9-40-26-png.290491

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

You should know I never wished death on Obama. I don't wish death on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

you people are a special brand of ghoul. But we knew that.
I agree......anyone wishing death on anyone is very ghoulish...

I expected to see you say this on the Ginsberg or Carter posts last week...but I assume you didn't want to ruffle the feathers of your trump team mates...

Regardless of the real reason, President Trump needs to drop those 50 lbs, he has gained since becoming POTUS! He has another 5 years of his job left and must lose those unhealthy pounds starting now! :thup:

Reports Come Out That Trump Made Surprise Visit To Hospital With "Chest Discomfort," White House Says President Is Healthy
Trump isn't overweight -- he already said he is the healthiest person in the history of mankind...

Actually, top doctors agree that Trump is the healthiest president, not the healthiest person.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"- Harold Bornstein, MD

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

You should know I never wished death on Obama. I don't wish death on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

you people are a special brand of ghoul. But we knew that.
I agree......anyone wishing death on anyone is very ghoulish...

I expected to see you say this on the Ginsberg or Carter posts last week...but I assume you didn't want to ruffle the feathers of your trump team mates...

I don't wish either Ginsberg or Carter any ill well at all.

RBG needs to retire for sure, not in good enough health to continue on the court. But I don't wish her ill. I think relaxing in a Boca Raton condo and visiting her grandchildren would probably extend her life. If I were her relatives, I'd insist on it. Particularly since she is on the court with a couple of men the libs have declared are sexual perverts- Kavanaugh and Thomas. I wouldn't want my grandmother to be subject to drug fueled Rape Train Parties.

Regardless of the real reason, President Trump needs to drop those 50 lbs, he has gained since becoming POTUS! He has another 5 years of his job left and must lose those unhealthy pounds starting now! :thup:

Reports Come Out That Trump Made Surprise Visit To Hospital With "Chest Discomfort," White House Says President Is Healthy
Trump isn't overweight -- he already said he is the healthiest person in the history of mankind...

Actually, top doctors agree that Trump is the healthiest president, not the healthiest person.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"- Harold Bornstein, MD
Bawahahahahahahah @ Harold Bromstein….geezus you Trumpers are pathetic...

"He dictated that whole letter. I didn't write that letter," Bornstein told CNN on Tuesday. "I just made it up as I went along."

Doctor: Trump Dictated Letter Attesting To His 'Extraordinary' Health

Forum List

Back