Trump whisked off to Walter Reed for a “physical”

UPDATE: At 9:09 PM, Trump tweeted that he was visiting with a young man under surgery at the Walter Reed Medical Center.

From the article.
You do know he visits our troops periodically, correct?
And...? Do you have a point?

The point is that President Trump is the most well engaged of our Presidents, always on top of things.

He had to be in the hospital anyway for his lab blood tests- which BTW are almost unbelievably excellent, so he visited the men while was in the building.

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

You should know I never wished death on Obama. I don't wish death on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

you people are a special brand of ghoul. But we knew that.
I agree......anyone wishing death on anyone is very ghoulish...

I expected to see you say this on the Ginsberg or Carter posts last week...but I assume you didn't want to ruffle the feathers of your trump team mates...

I agree, I don't wish death on Carter, Ginsberg or Trump. I said so on all these threads. I also know there are low life scum on both sides that wish death on their political opposites. Bulldog and Sparky seem to fall into this category on this thread but they are not alone, there were right wingers wanting Carter and Ginsberg to die.

UPDATE: At 9:09 PM, Trump tweeted that he was visiting with a young man under surgery at the Walter Reed Medical Center.

From the article.

In an unannounced visit?

Trump doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit Trump.

He's looking for an excuse to resign, before the bottom drops out.
Democommiecrats are trying to convince him to resign before he commits suicide by shooting himself in the head twice.

From the article.
Funny how he visits the deaf, dumb, and blind more often.

From the article.

So you are calling our wounded warriors 'deaf, dumb, and blind'? How much lower can you go?

How about staying on topic instead of shooting crap out of your mouth?

From the article.

Did you just call our warriors deaf, dumb and blind? Really? You piece of swine excrement

From the article.

So you are calling our wounded warriors 'deaf, dumb, and blind'? How much lower can you go?

No, I'm talking about YOU

From the article.

No, I'm talking about YOU

FYI: I served in the Navy. Keep digging your hole deeper.

While you're at it, take a few days off from here to think about how you can stay on topic when posting.

upload_2019-11-18_9-40-26-png.290491
tt191120.gif

Actually, top doctors agree that Trump is the healthiest president, not the healthiest person.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"- Harold Bornstein, MD
BBX8d5B.img

From the article.

Fucking lowlife
Poor baby

Fucking lowlife. Do you still spit on military people in uniform?
vete a la mierda Paco

Forum List

Back