Trump whisked off to Walter Reed for a “physical”

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

You should know I never wished death on Obama. I don't wish death on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

you people are a special brand of ghoul. But we knew that.

I never said I want him to die. I do want him to receive everything he has earned though.

Everyone knows what you meant, you soulless ghoul

You've got me all wrong. I send him my thoughts and prayers, and a cheeseburger.

Again this is the fundamental difference between Leftists and everyone else. Politics IS your religion and you are not good people. At all. And then you project all your soul-sickness onto everyone else.

We don't think like you. We don't actually WISH DEATH on our political enemies unless they are themselves genocidal maniacs, like actually Hitler. Which Trump is not. I know you're too much of a soulless ghoul to realize this.
Lighten up Sue.

The physician was examining Trump's testicles and made the mistake of asking him to cough.
Trump's 'balls o' steel' knocked him out causing a concussion.

True story.

LOL

Read Trumps schedule. He rarely shows up to work before 11 AM
Mornings are for watching Fox and Friends

President Trump is busy at the crack of dawn, communicating to the Twitter Universe- a very important part of his job is to be transparent and let We the People know what he's up to.

Crack of dawn?
He is bitching on Twitter in the middle of the night

The world is not fair to me.........Boo Fucking Hoo

The sun never sets on the Trump Organization, RW. Donald J Trump had a 24/7 schedule long before he decided to disembark from the Golden Escalator and serve the country he loves.
Then why does Trumps schedule show him working fewer hours a day than any other President?
Why so much time for golf?
Why so much time watching TV?

Watching Fox News is not “working”

Most of President Trump's golfing are actually work-related for him. He played with Japan PM, Shinzo "Honest" Abe to discuss foreign relations, he played with the Maha Rushdie to get instructions, he played with Tiger Woods to determine if Mr. Woods was worth of a Presidential medal.
Sure it is
That is what I tell my wife too

Now, if only I can convince her that hanging out in the titty bars is work too

I never said I want him to die. I do want him to receive everything he has earned though.
He has. POTUS, billionaire and he's boinking Melania.

All that's left know is a legacy of one of the greatest presidents.
What would make you think that he is boinking Melania?

image.jpg

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

You should know I never wished death on Obama. I don't wish death on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

you people are a special brand of ghoul. But we knew that.

Everyone knows what you meant, you soulless ghoul

You've got me all wrong. I send him my thoughts and prayers, and a cheeseburger.

Again this is the fundamental difference between Leftists and everyone else. Politics IS your religion and you are not good people. At all. And then you project all your soul-sickness onto everyone else.

We don't think like you. We don't actually WISH DEATH on our political enemies unless they are themselves genocidal maniacs, like actually Hitler. Which Trump is not. I know you're too much of a soulless ghoul to realize this.
Riiiiight. The people who want healthcare for all are not good people. The good people are the ones who want to deny healthcare even if it means people dying in the streets.

Seriously lonely people who are drinking themselves to death because they think Hillary killed people? I agree he probably needs a mental intervention, but this histrionic game just doesn't ring true.
Lol
Sad, people think Hildabeast is a decent person... There is no lower lifeform on the planet than a Clinton.
Fact
The Clinton Foundation has saved millions of lives

Trump foundation puts money in Trumps pocket
Lol
The Clintons have always been above the law and are definitely evil
Evidently not

Republicans have investigated for 25 years and found nothing. For some reason, conspiracy theories do not hold up in a court of law
Lol
Hence, being above the law...
The fact remains there is no lower life forms on the planet than the Clintons
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Regardless of the real reason, President Trump needs to drop those 50 lbs, he has gained since becoming POTUS! He has another 5 years of his job left and must lose those unhealthy pounds starting now! :thup:

Reports Come Out That Trump Made Surprise Visit To Hospital With "Chest Discomfort," White House Says President Is Healthy
It’s interesting that you post that headline, yet three wingnuts labeled my OP as ‘funny’.
I've gotten 16 so far today. Am shooting for 20.

It's not improbable that trump will resign from office. Explaining to the world that his health has suffered from the fake news, fake investigations and intolerable hate by the liberals, progressives and Democrats.

Make up bs as you go...........
YOUR SUCH IDIOTS WITH UR GAWD DAM LIES OF THIS MAN!

"The President remains healthy and energetic without complaints, as demonstrated by his repeated vigorous rally performances in front of thousands of Americans several times a week."

Trump tweeted about his visit early Sunday morning.

Visited a great family of a young man under major surgery at the amazing Walter Reed Medical Center. Those are truly some of the best doctors anywhere in the world. Also began phase one of my yearly physical. Everything very good (great!). Will complete next year.

Trump makes unannounced visit to Walter Reed Medical Center for 'quick exam and labs'

President Trump visits Walter Reed quite often, most of the time UNANNOUNCED, just to visit with the troops that are hospitalized. When I was in charge of restoring the flag pole at the front of the Walter Reed's base, I can't tell you how many times secret service would pull up in front of where my crew was working. All of you hoping something bad happened to him (or anyone else for that matter) might better read up on Karma.
FAKE NEWS!

Forum List

Back