Trump whisked off to Walter Reed for a “physical”

I could probably work up some real concern if I believed you. Oh well.

You should believe him, or if not him particularly, all kinds of stories like this. There are seriously lonely and desperate people out there.

Seriously lonely people who are drinking themselves to death because they think Hillary killed people? I agree he probably needs a mental intervention, but this histrionic game just doesn't ring true.
Lol
Sad, people think Hildabeast is a decent person... There is no lower lifeform on the planet than a Clinton.
Fact
The Clinton Foundation has saved millions of lives

Trump foundation puts money in Trumps pocket
Lol
The Clintons have always been above the law and are definitely evil
Evidently not

Republicans have investigated for 25 years and found nothing. For some reason, conspiracy theories do not hold up in a court of law

Trump is always so tense. He should do something to relax. I hear a cigarette after a meal is relaxing. He should start smoking soon.

You should know I never wished death on Obama. I don't wish death on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

you people are a special brand of ghoul. But we knew that.

I never said I want him to die. I do want him to receive everything he has earned though.

So when are you shifting off this mortal coil? That would be getting what you have earned, would it not?

...but there are many fishy things going on. There is speculation that he had heart palpitations.

View attachment 290246

President Trump is in superb health, believe me.

Not one man in 1000 could do his schedule at his age.

Remember that before he was elected, one of the top doctors in the city of New York signed a statement verifying that as an unassailable proven scientific fact "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"
LOL

Read Trumps schedule. He rarely shows up to work before 11 AM
Mornings are for watching Fox and Friends
You stalking him ?? I just look at results, not his daily schedule, but of course the left wants to disrupt his daily schedule in hopes to disrupt his results in working deals that benefit the nation (all things that make the left look bad).

...but there are many fishy things going on. There is speculation that he had heart palpitations.

View attachment 290246

Remember that before he was elected, one of the top doctors in the city of New York signed a statement verifying that as an unassailable proven scientific fact "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"
LOL

President Trump is busy at the crack of dawn, communicating to the Twitter Universe- a very important part of his job is to be transparent and let We the People know what he's up to.

Crack of dawn?
He is bitching on Twitter in the middle of the night

The world is not fair to me.........Boo Fucking Hoo

View attachment 290246

LOL

President Trump is busy at the crack of dawn, communicating to the Twitter Universe- a very important part of his job is to be transparent and let We the People know what he's up to.
Dawn who? Dawn Kelly?

View attachment 290246

LOL

You stalking him ?? I just look at results, not his daily schedule, but of course the left wants to disrupt his daily schedule in hopes to disrupt his results in working deals that benefit the nation (all things that make the left look bad).
Results...

That is why he is being impeached

You should believe him, or if not him particularly, all kinds of stories like this. There are seriously lonely and desperate people out there.

Seriously lonely people who are drinking themselves to death because they think Hillary killed people? I agree he probably needs a mental intervention, but this histrionic game just doesn't ring true.
Lol
Sad, people think Hildabeast is a decent person... There is no lower lifeform on the planet than a Clinton.
Fact
The Clinton Foundation has saved millions of lives

Trump foundation puts money in Trumps pocket
Lol
The Clintons have always been above the law and are definitely evil
Evidently not

Republicans have investigated for 25 years and found nothing. For some reason, conspiracy theories do not hold up in a court of law
Lol
Hence, being above the law...
The fact remains there is no lower life forms on the planet than the Clintons

View attachment 290246

LOL

Funny, when your fat assed buddy was running, he said he would always be working.

I guess working is lounging around, talking to his buddies until noon.

Just a ploy to get sympathy from his cult. " Look what they are doing to Donnie!!!!!" "Cancel proceeding until he gets better!"

News from Walter Reed: " The President has a rare condition & needs to rest at Mir A Lago for at least 2 months. During this time, we recommend the impeachment proceedings are postponed and the Democratic campaigning ceases. The Condition is known as "Guiltyasfuck" once suffered by Richard Nixon where it lead to ending his career as a crooked politician.
Are you speculating ??
Predicting based on Donnie's history of lies & cheating.
Predictions ?? Why not look at overall results thus far ? Better outcomes I think. Now a better prediction based on facts, is the reviewing of this stopping of the president's agenda/job for the American people by the left, in which is going to come back to haunt the left big time in the end.

View attachment 290246

LOL

Crack of dawn?

The sun never sets on the Trump Organization, RW. Donald J Trump had a 24/7 schedule long before he decided to disembark from the Golden Escalator and serve the country he loves.

View attachment 290246

LOL

Funny, when your fat assed buddy was running, he said he would always be working.

I guess working is lounging around, talking to his buddies until noon.
Why work for those trying everything they can to stop him from working ?? Of course we know why he is being stopped from working, because if he does anymore good for America, then the Democrats will go completely insane for not stopping him (how many times now?).

View attachment 290246

LOL

Results...

We in the nation know why he is being impeached. Try again. No, better yet quit before you blow a gasket. LOL.

This was a routine head start on his annual physical. Democommiecrat reaction looks like they are taking the opportunity to prepare the public for assassination.

View attachment 290246

LOL

Crack of dawn?

The sun never sets on the Trump Organization, RW. Donald J Trump had a 24/7 schedule long before he decided to disembark from the Golden Escalator and serve the country he loves.
Then why does Trumps schedule show him working fewer hours a day than any other President?
Why so much time for golf?
Why so much time watching TV?

Watching Fox News is not “working”

View attachment 290246

LOL

Results...

We in the nation know why he is being impeached. Try again. No, better yet quit before you blow a gasket. LOL.
Yes we do

Using the office of President for personal gain

LOL

Crack of dawn?

Then why does Trumps schedule show him working fewer hours a day than any other President?

Most of President Trump's golfing are actually work-related for him. He played with Japan PM, Shinzo "Honest" Abe to discuss foreign relations, he played with the Maha Rushdie to get instructions, he played with Tiger Woods to determine if Mr. Woods was worth of a Presidential medal.

Just a ploy to get sympathy from his cult. " Look what they are doing to Donnie!!!!!" "Cancel proceeding until he gets better!"

News from Walter Reed: " The President has a rare condition & needs to rest at Mir A Lago for at least 2 months. During this time, we recommend the impeachment proceedings are postponed and the Democratic campaigning ceases. The Condition is known as "Guiltyasfuck" once suffered by Richard Nixon where it lead to ending his career as a crooked politician.
Are you speculating ??
Predicting based on Donnie's history of lies & cheating.
Predictions ?? Why not look at overall results thus far ? Better outcomes I think. Now a better prediction based on facts, is the reviewing of this stopping of the president's agenda/job for the American people by the left, in which is going to come back to haunt the left big time in the end.

So, you are really so fucking stupid as claim that Trump does not lie? That Trump did not cheat to get out of the draft or short pay contractors.

LOL

Crack of dawn?

Most of President Trump's golfing are actually work-related for him. He played with Japan PM, Shinzo "Honest" Abe to discuss foreign relations, he played with the Maha Rushdie to get instructions, he played with Tiger Woods to determine if Mr. Woods was worth of a Presidential medal.

You should go into stand up.

I never said I want him to die. I do want him to receive everything he has earned though.
He has. POTUS, billionaire and he's boinking Melania.

All that's left know is a legacy of one of the greatest presidents.

During his 2nd term, President Trump should really be working on the Trump Memorial. Now that Thomas Jefferson has been outed as a racist who boinked his slaves, maybe it would be appropriate to chuck his statue into the Tidal Basin and rename the Jefferson Memorial for Trump, put a statue of The Donald in there?

Forum List

Back