This could be it: Biden hospitalized for Inexpected “Physical”

So there is no muslim band. You must have heard something that sounded like a Muslim ban, but wasn't. I have a suspicion what it was. You might try that with naive college kids. It'll probably work.
Can't you tell when you've been dismissed?

You're even stupider than I thought.

Can't you tell when you've been dismissed?

You're even stupider than I thought.
You can't dismiss me. Now you're embarrassed about being caught in a lie, but that's your own fault. Stupid people can't foresee the consequences of their actions.

Last edited:

Will this be the reason/excuse to dump Biden? Maybe, but I would expect it to be a slow motion dump.

If he drops out suddenly and now, Harris would feel entitled to the job. If they wait, let the momentum for dumping Biden to build, they can open it up at the convention and broker a deal with another easily controllable candidate.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t doubt Biden needs to be hospitalized. Pick any random day and he should probably be held for observation at the least. But why now?

Either Biden is really worse off than before, or it’s a deliberate distraction from all the bad news for his election chances lately.

Dems, which do you guess?
Did his pee pee fall off? :p

Wow, what happen to him? The dems were just releasing his fake "Perfectly Healthy" diagnosis.

Now an emergency trip to the hospital. :4_13_65:

Will this be the reason/excuse to dump Biden? Maybe, but I would expect it to be a slow motion dump.

If he drops out suddenly and now, Harris would feel entitled to the job. If they wait, let the momentum for dumping Biden to build, they can open it up at the convention and broker a deal with another easily controllable candidate.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t doubt Biden needs to be hospitalized. Pick any random day and he should probably be held for observation at the least. But why now?

Either Biden is really worse off than before, or it’s a deliberate distraction from all the bad news for his election chances lately.

Conspiracy theory. Biden will not be dumped.

Prolly gas

Forum List

Back