Trump- Were A Laughing Stock of As A Country

Nice personal anecdotes. That really doesn't take away from what I have said.

Sorry for trying to be polite, let's try it this way. Look at fucking pie chart, moron, you are wrong!

Gross domestic product - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Gross domestic product (GDP) is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country's standard of living;

cox-mm-2.png

?

That STILL does not take anything away from what Amazon claimed.

Are you lost?

I think you are being generous to Trump. He started out by inheriting millions, and his father's real estate company. Trump's personal life is a mess. Trump is an egotist, and a know-it-all. He is like Mitt Romney, he thinks he hit a home run, but he started out life on third base. Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because someone inherent money that diminishes diminish what he has accomplished? Interesting logic, especially when one builds a sucessful mortgage firm, a business school and a holdings company.

If I had a choice between who I'd let manage my money, it certainly wouldn't be pinhead in the White House or the three ring circus that is Congress.

If I had a choice of who I'd let manage my money, it certainly wouldn't be a toupee-wearing moron who has declared bankruptcy 3 times, screwing all his investors each time.

:lol: Well, when you put it that way, I agree!!!

No, Trump is a laughing stock.

Well he gets to bang out Miss America every year.

But besides that... yes Mr. Trump is an embarrassing prick. I hope the rest of the world doesn't think we're like him.

I'd trade places with him in a second tho :laugh:

Trump is a billionaire and one of the best known real estate entrepreneurs. I don't think the rest of the world is going to assume Americans are like him...

But according to Obama he didn't "build" any of that.
Government did.... :lol:

Well he gets to bang out Miss America every year.

But besides that... yes Mr. Trump is an embarrassing prick. I hope the rest of the world doesn't think we're like him.

I'd trade places with him in a second tho :laugh:

Trump is a billionaire and one of the best known real estate entrepreneurs. I don't think the rest of the world is going to assume Americans are like him...

Sort of confirming what Obama said was true, at least in Trump's case. He inherited his wealth, so he sure didn't build that. He used bankruptcy to save that wealth and make more. Bankruptcy is government legal intervention to prevent creditors from taking everything you own or ever will own. Trump has today what he has due to a rich dad and the protection and support of the government.

We're less a laughing stock now than when good old George W. Bush was in. There was a man who was clearly mediocre in both english and spanish.
That said, we get what we vote for. Further, people elect presidents thinking the president can make sweeping changes. Isn't happening. The legislature makes the laws. All the president does is approve them or veto them. Last, no matter how many candidates you have running for office, each one has to answer to those who voted him/her in. This is why we often have stalemates and compromise.

Sorry for trying to be polite, let's try it this way. Look at fucking pie chart, moron, you are wrong!

Gross domestic product - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Gross domestic product (GDP) is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country's standard of living;

cox-mm-2.png

Okay... Because there are alot of wealthy individuals in the US, that means that Donald Trump success is not valid...

I get it now.

Sort of confirming what Obama said was true, at least in Trump's case. He inherited his wealth, so he sure didn't build that. He used bankruptcy to save that wealth and make more. Bankruptcy is government legal intervention to prevent creditors from taking everything you own or ever will own. Trump has today what he has due to a rich dad and the protection and support of the government.

:cool:

Ok what's the OP. I don't have time to go to links. Can't someone on this board give me an OP that is easily understandable?

This is pissing me off.

Oh don't worry about it. Its just someone talking about what an asshole Ted (Poopy Pants Child Molester) Nugent is.

:cuckoo:

cox-mm-2.png

Okay... Because there are alot of wealthy individuals in the US, that means that Donald Trump success is not valid...

I get it now.

He got his money from his father.

He has been losing it in various bad business deals and one bankruptcy after another ever since.

Its not that Trump is successful. Its that daddy left him one helluva huge pile of dough and he hasn't managed to throw it all away yet.

cox-mm-2.png

I get it now.

He has been losing it in various bad business deals and one bankruptcy after another ever since.

Its not that Trump is successful. Its that daddy left him one helluva huge pile of dough and he hasn't managed to throw it all away yet.

Show me an investor who has never missed his or her benchmark and I'll show you someone who has a net worth in denominations I can't say. In other words, this particular type of investor does not exist.

All investors have shorts and longs which do not pan out. He hasn't lost all of his money because he is simply better at closing his positions when necessary.

We're less a laughing stock now than when good old George W. Bush was in. There was a man who was clearly mediocre in both english and spanish.
That said, we get what we vote for. Further, people elect presidents thinking the president can make sweeping changes. Isn't happening. The legislature makes the laws. All the president does is approve them or veto them. Last, no matter how many candidates you have running for office, each one has to answer to those who voted him/her in. This is why we often have stalemates and compromise.

Yeah, be sure to tell Putin and his buddies that.

Be sure to tell all the nations that are upset and pissed off about the NSA.

As long as anyone in the country pays any attention at all to Donald T. Rump, we are.

Of course we're a laughing stock. That's why the rest of the world loves it when Putin puts obama in his place. Look at the dithering the o just went through with the embassy closings. It was a joke.

I get it now.

Show me an investor who has never missed his or her benchmark and I'll show you someone who has a net worth in denominations I can't say. In other words, this particular type of investor does not exist.

All investors have shorts and longs which do not pan out. He hasn't lost all of his money because he is simply better at closing his positions when necessary.

I'd call it a new low for USMB when someone would actually defend America's spoiled child. For the last time, Donald Trump started life out on third base, and thinks he had a home run. Only a fool could start out with $200,000,000 and lose it. He'd have been better off if he had just bought CDs.

Certificates-of-Deposit-CDs-Page-Photo.jpg

Last edited:
The Fred Trump estate started out with 400 million divided among five children. Donald has been losing it ever since? And built the Trump empire?

Buy a new calculator.

Forum List

Back