MSN-BC..eXPOSED

Who the fuck is Russel Brand?

Sorry, I can't sit through vain TV stars talking about kinky boots. Couldn't be less interested.

Sorry, I can't sit through vain TV stars talking about kinky boots. Couldn't be less interested.

Yet you can probably sit through a complete Obama lie fest..:lol:

He's very quick. "Is this what you all do for a living?"

Mika is reliably absolutely humorless, which makes him even funnier.

Mika's thinks she's a model, well maybe, a model dim witted fake blonde.. :lol:

There, there Pogo, go have a good cry....

Your GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY PRESS will somehow rebound to again preach love of Obama and hatred of the Constitution - Obama Akbar and death to the Bourgeoisie (that would be "middle class" - for those like Pogo).

Your GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY PRESS will somehow rebound to again preach love of Obama and hatred of the Constitution - Obama Akbar and death to the Bourgeoisie (that would be "middle class" - for those like Pogo).

Wow...I suppose Pogo could try harder to be reasonable...:lol:

Actually I don't sit through any of that shit. I don't even have TV. :dunno:
I only tuned in here for the headline. Didn't hold up.

Last edited:

What the fuck are you babbling about? Did the nurse put your meds in your dentures again?

You didn't see or hear it yet you pass judgement, lifelong Democrat or what?..:lol:

You didn't see or hear it yet you pass judgement, lifelong Democrat or what?..:lol:

The video you posted was what I saw, and it was inane. That's enough to pass judgement. Way more than enough. Forty-four seconds I'll never get back.

No I'm not a lifelong or even part time Democrat or any other party. Don't go by Dunce-sensored's rambling. He's on freaking drugs. He smokes Pol Pot.

Or maybe he just smokes pole... :dunno:

The video you posted was what I saw, and it was inane. That's enough to pass judgement. Way more than enough. Forty-four seconds I'll never get back.

No I'm not a lifelong or even part time Democrat or any other party. Don't go by Dunce-sensored's rambling. He's on freaking drugs. He smokes Pol Pot.

I just read your post...I just learned what inane truly means..:lol:

Hey, you're the guy who tried to equate "lifelong" membership in a political party with the judgement to not bother with inane celebrity interview crap TV.
headscratch2.gif

So I think you already knew. :thup:

Last edited:

Hey, you're the guy who tried to equate "lifelong" membership in a political party with the judgement to not bother with inane celebrity interview crap TV.
headscratch2.gif

I'm bored and I'm hoping you are as well..:eusa_doh:

What the fuck are you babbling about? Did the nurse put your meds in your dentures again?

We know how you fall to pieces when the managed press is exposed and impugned. I just don't want to see you fall into a pit of depression..

{By Randy Hall | July 31, 2013 |

The bad news just keeps on coming for the openly left-wing liberal MSNBC channel, which is now in fourth place behind Fox News Channel, CNN and HLN after losing 12 percent of its viewers from a year ago. CNN, meanwhile, had another strong month.}

MSNBC Finishes Last in Ratings for Third Consecutive Month | NewsBusters

Oh, I'm not helping, am I???

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

headscratch2.gif

I'm bored and I'm hoping you are as well..:eusa_doh:

Big ten-four on that. So much so that it took a day to even read this thread. :thup:

We know how you fall to pieces when the managed press is exposed and impugned. I just don't want to see you fall into a pit of depression..

{By Randy Hall | July 31, 2013 |

The bad news just keeps on coming for the openly left-wing liberal MSNBC channel, which is now in fourth place behind Fox News Channel, CNN and HLN after losing 12 percent of its viewers from a year ago. CNN, meanwhile, had another strong month.}

MSNBC Finishes Last in Ratings for Third Consecutive Month | NewsBusters

Oh, I'm not helping, am I???

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

Means nothing to me. Perhaps you mistake me for a TV ad salesman? :dunno:

No, I think it is, because only a buyer or seller of TV ads would need to know the ratings. They have nothing to do with politics... but you knew that.

Oh wait. Forgot who I was talking to... :eusa_whistle:

The idea that your GLORIOUS PARTY PRESS is less popular with the people than the evil bourgeoisie Fox must really chap your hide....

Forum List

Back