Trump- Were A Laughing Stock of As A Country

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Watch XFINITY Videos Online | News | Comcast | Watch XFINITY Videos Online | Comcast

$33bf-USA-OBAMA-GUNS.jpg

$4a02fd195374f2a9a12620b79976c2d4.jpg

$barack_obama_toast_AP.jpg

Donald is the Man .........

No, Trump is a laughing stock.

Well he gets to bang out Miss America every year.

But besides that... yes Mr. Trump is an embarrassing prick. I hope the rest of the world doesn't think we're like him.

I'd trade places with him in a second tho :laugh:

Those women are pretty much lost though. They have to experience that old creep crawling up on them. What some people won't do for money...

But besides that... yes Mr. Trump is an embarrassing prick. I hope the rest of the world doesn't think we're like him.

Trump is a billionaire and one of the best known real estate entrepreneurs. I don't think the rest of the world is going to assume Americans are like him...

Last edited:
And? Trump is a political moron. If I wanted real estate advice, his word would be gold (literally) but his expertise in making money off real estate has no connection with running the nation or the insanity that he brings to that table. If I want advice in political matters I am as likely to listen to Trump as I am the local grocery store clerk.

And? Trump is a political moron. If I wanted real estate advice, his word would be gold (literally) but his expertise in making money off real estate has no connection with running the nation or the insanity that he brings to that table. If I want advice in political matters I am as likely to listen to Trump as I am the local grocery store clerk.

I think you are being generous to Trump. He started out by inheriting millions, and his father's real estate company. Trump's personal life is a mess. Trump is an egotist, and a know-it-all. He is like Mitt Romney, he thinks he hit a home run, but he started out life on third base, and the coach was standing right there. Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

300px-Dom_Brown_on_third_base.jpg

Last edited:

I think you are being generous to Trump. He started out by inheriting millions, and his father's real estate company. Trump's personal life is a mess. Trump is an egotist, and a know-it-all. He is like Mitt Romney, he thinks he hit a home run, but he started out life on third base. Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because someone inherent money that diminishes diminish what he has accomplished? Interesting logic, especially when one builds a sucessful mortgage firm, a business school and a holdings company.

If I had a choice between who I'd let manage my money, it certainly wouldn't be pinhead in the White House or the three ring circus that is Congress.

I think you are being generous to Trump. He started out by inheriting millions, and his father's real estate company. Trump's personal life is a mess. Trump is an egotist, and a know-it-all. He is like Mitt Romney, he thinks he hit a home run, but he started out life on third base, and the coach was standing right there. Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

300px-Dom_Brown_on_third_base.jpg

Doesn’t really matter though tbh. AFAIK, he himself has made tons on his endeavors. He might have been in a really good position to start but he still accomplished what he did. I don’t begrudge where he started and will credit him where it is due.

I will also give him the negative credit where it is due. Many rich peoples lives are a mess btw – it kind of comes with the territory when you are absorbed enough in your work to make that kind of cash. Like I said, I would listen very intently to every word that fell from his mouth regurading real estate. Not a single word about politics matters though and that is the same for relationship advice, life matters or a million other topics where he has NOT shown to be a success.

Basically, he does one thing well and for some reason people treat him like he knows everything. On most subjects, I consider him an idiot.

Ok what's the OP. I don't have time to go to links. Can't someone on this board give me an OP that is easily understandable?

This is pissing me off.

Trump is a billionaire and one of the best known real estate entrepreneurs. I don't think the rest of the world is going to assume Americans are like him...

Trump is quite a failure as a businessman, and only a "billionaire" because he's a fucking TV celebrity.

I think you are being generous to Trump. He started out by inheriting millions, and his father's real estate company. Trump's personal life is a mess. Trump is an egotist, and a know-it-all. He is like Mitt Romney, he thinks he hit a home run, but he started out life on third base. Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because someone inherent money that diminishes diminish what he has accomplished? Interesting logic, especially when one builds a sucessful mortgage firm, a business school and a holdings company.

If I had a choice between who I'd let manage my money, it certainly wouldn't be pinhead in the White House or the three ring circus that is Congress.

He is a hustler. He starts companys and gets people to invest with him because of his name. Worse, he makes deals to have buildings built and all sorts of various business schemes and small and medium size business's go to work for the company on credit because of the Trump name. Here comes bankrupt Donnie. He walks away with the money and the rest get left holding the empty bag. He's like the Mitt of realestate. He is a thief.

If I had a choice of who I'd let manage my money, it certainly wouldn't be a toupee-wearing moron who has declared bankruptcy 3 times, screwing all his investors each time.

He is a hustler. He starts companys and gets people to invest with him because of his name. Worse, he makes deals to have buildings built and all sorts of various business schemes and small and medium size business's go to work for the company on credit because of the Trump name. Here comes bankrupt Donnie. He walks away with the money and the rest get left holding the empty bag. He's like the Mitt of realestate. He is a thief.

All businesses operate on credit and all businesses goes through bankruptcy in one stage or another. And as for walking away with money, that's generally how bankruptcies work.

Secured Creditors -> Unsecured Creditors -> Investors -> You

If I had a choice of who I'd let manage my money, it certainly wouldn't be a toupee-wearing moron who has declared bankruptcy 3 times, screwing all his investors each time.

You're obviously not familiar with investment performance, especially on Wall Street. The average hedge fund has done no better than flipping a coin in the last 25 years. Trump's performance on real estate has beaten it's benchmark of over 39%, which is considerably good.

Already, you'll have greater returns than any government program.

There is nothing to debate here. You come from affluence you go to better schools, and have the benefit of more resources. While I had a 1969 classic GTO at 16, the real pleasure was the four years my dad and I spent restoring it together. Money is a stress remover, and allows more time to pursue interests rather than deal with the struggle of survival. My dad was a VP of a major airline, we traveled everywhere. We study the American Revolution in school, and we flew to Philadelphia to see Independence Hall. You stand five feet from where Thomas Jefferson sat, and you real appreciate American history.

At the same time as my neighbor said, "It does not matter how you get the job, it is what you do with it when you get it." That neighbor was a VP of a national advertising agency, his letter of recommendation opened a lot of doors that led to employment.

My grandfather ran the family with the view that "Success is expected, not desired." There was a lot of pressure the way I grew up. I survived because I did not give a damn. I knew I would inherit more money than I could ever spend. I did not care if I had a big home or a small one, as long as it was near the beach!

I am satisfied with my slot on the food chain. I think I have done well because while I was raised with a strong work ethic, but I perform best today based upon the leisure ethic. My boss knows how to motivate me. I don't want his job, a bigger title, or more money. I want time off. I'll work hard today to take tomorrow off. As a result my work is usually turned in early. My boss can count on my loyalty and efficiency. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product Gross domestic product (GDP) is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country's standard of living;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product#cite_note-2

cox-mm-2.png

American's complain like hell, but look who has the biggest piece of the pie!​

Last edited:

There is nothing to debate here. You come from affluence you go to better schools, and have the benefit of more resources. While I had a 1969 classic GTO at 16, the real pleasure was the four years my dad and I spent restoring it together. Money is a stress remover, and allows more time to pursue interests rather than deal with the struggle of survival. My dad was a VP of a major airline, we traveled everywhere. We study the American Revolution in school, and we flew to Philadelphia to see Independence Hall. You stand five feet from where Thomas Jefferson sat, and you real appreciate American history.

At the same time as my neighbor said, "It does not matter how you get the job, it is what you do with it when you get it." That neighbor was a VP of a national advertising agency, his letter of recommendation opened a lot of doors that led to employment.

My grandfather ran the family with the view that "Success is expected, not desired." There was a lot of pressure the way I grew up. I survived because I did not give a damn. I knew I would inherit more money than I could ever spend. I did not care if I had a big home or a small one, as long as it was near the beach!

I am satisfied with my slot on the food chain. I think I have done well because while I was raised with a strong work ethic, but I perform best today based upon the leisure ethic. My boss knows how to motivate me. I don't want his job, a bigger title, or more money. I want time off. I'll work hard today to take tomorrow off. As a result my work is usually turned in early. My boss can count on my loyalty and efficiency.

Nice personal anecdotes. That really doesn't take away from what I have said.

Nice personal anecdotes. That really doesn't take away from what I have said.

Sorry for trying to be polite, let's try it this way. Look at fucking pie chart, moron, you are wrong!

Gross domestic product - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Gross domestic product (GDP) is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country's standard of living;

cox-mm-2.png

Forum List

Back