Trump: "We have the cleanest air and the cleanest water...." June 5, 2020

Economics said that your desktop computer would cost $100 Billion.
Hmmm, no it didn't, moron. According to your theory, cars should cost $5.00. Why do they cost $30,000?
You're reading from the "what if microsoft built cars" Not from economics. Your 'cite' showed the price of your PC was in opposition to the economic estimated cost of $100 billion, and that if widely adopted cars would cost $5.

It in no way disputes the economic estimates of the cost of your current PC, with gigabytes of memory, terabytes of storage, and built from billions of transistors.
I didn't "cite" anything. I simply applied your bonehead economic theory to another product. BTW, moron, MS doesn't make computers. If Ford made computer chips, they would be just as cheap. In fact, Motorola, a division of Ford, does make computer chips.

On reason computers keep getting cheaper is because there is almost no government regulation of the production of computers. So that kind of blows your theory that regulation doesn't have cost out of the water.

Notice that laser eye surgery once cost $10000. Now you can get it done for $500. That's because it isn't subject to any government regulations.

You need to quit pretending you know anything about economics because you clearly don't. Hence, we understand why you support any regulation ever adopted.

frackapisa said:
Thanks for admitting Trump's decision had nothing to do with this.
Now, run along kid. You are no match for me. :abgg2q.jpg:
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Your argument was that Blaine was wrong about Duke energy, he made no claim about Trump when you asked about currently dirtier air or water.

Wherever the Florida sugar farmers, Duke Energy, Monsanto and Koch Industries are now being allowed to dump their waste, you stupid fucking idiot.

Do you want to respond with "SO?"
he made no claim about Trump when you asked about currently dirtier air or water.

Go get educated on the subject of the thread, Puddinhead.

frackapisa said:
Thanks for admitting Trump's decision had nothing to do with this.
Now, run along kid. You are no match for me. :abgg2q.jpg:
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Your argument was that Blaine was wrong about Duke energy, he made no claim about Trump when you asked about currently dirtier air or water.

Wherever the Florida sugar farmers, Duke Energy, Monsanto and Koch Industries are now being allowed to dump their waste, you stupid fucking idiot.

Do you want to respond with "SO?"
Listen to the bonehead who believes he understands economics.

What "waiver?" States are free to impose stricter standards whenever they like.

US Constitution Article I (powers of congress), along with the 10th amendment

Congress given the power to regulate commerce between the several states.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

That means that states have no inherent power to regulate interstate commerce, which is why California needed a "waiver".
The commerce clause give the feds the authority to regulalate things like tariffs or other controls that states try to impose on other states. It was never concived of as giving the feds the authority to regulate every nut and bolt on every product.

That is just it. They didn't double as compared to the rest of the world. Apparently it is not a "either/or" kind of gig. I have pointed out your 2 dimensional, limited viewpoint before. I would suggest you think outside the box or cube, but you can't even get off the line.

It's politics. They claim if you do that, then prices will double, or triple, or will make it no longer available at all.

If we said that about going to the moon, we never would have gotten there.
Remember the domino theory of why we should be in Viet Nam war?
He
You are just the same immature kid at heart as your avatar, willing to pass on costs from business to the general economy whether they want you product or short sided decisions or not. Some states and even auto-manufacturers have rejected changing to the reduced standards, as consumer do not generally want it.

What changes have been made?

Please show us who is rejecting what changes. A reliable source and working link would be nice!

Thank you.
OK.

Automakers, Rejecting Trump Pollution Rule, Strike a Deal With California

merlin_158438874_33044336-679c-4f7b-a100-5bdde5aad432-articleLarge.jpg

The Trump administration had been working on a plan to drastically weaken Obama-era rules on planet-warming vehicle pollution.

The Trump administration had been working on a plan to drastically weaken Obama-era rules on planet-warming vehicle pollution.Credit...Jenna Schoenefeld for The New York Times
He said a reliable source.

Try again.
Not going to hunt forever just because you don't use the internet, but
Trump Is Angry That Automakers Don't Want His Anti-Climate Change Policy
Four Auto Manufacturers Reject Trump’s Deregulation Plans

Sean Hannity had heard about it. Didn't you get the message on FOX NEWS?
So?
You acted as if it wasn't common knowledge when I only posted 1 reference from one of the oldest newspapers in the country, so I gave you several more. Most people in positions of power in industry, that can have the most effect, just do not support the president on this, because the consumers don't support the president on this. Doubt the 35% minority under trump will win on the position against the auto industries, the consumers, the states, etc.
Consumers don't support the president? If they saw prices double for everything they buy they would change their minds. Morons like you just don't believe there's any downside to regulations. That's how we know you're a dumbfuck.
That is just it. They didn't double as compared to the rest of the world. Apparently it is not a "either/or" kind of gig. I have pointed out your 2 dimensional, limited viewpoint before. I would suggest you think outside the box or cube, but you can't even get off the line.
The regulations where never enforced, moron. Trump put all that shit on hold the day he was inaugurated. You think when a regulation is enacted that every company is in compliance overnight?
Believe what you want kid. Arguing with you is like arguing with a stump. You have no facts or references and reject the ones you ask for, just because it is trump policy and just like trump you favor tearing crap down, just to be tearing down, it helps, hurts or is indifferent, whether you can get industry or states or people to support or not. Probably a big reason he is out of here come election.

The commerce clause give the feds the authority to regulalate things like tariffs or other controls that states try to impose on other states. It was never concived of as giving the feds the authority to regulate every nut and bolt on every product.

Educate yourself.

Start here:
Wickard v. Filburn (1942)
What makes you believe I give a flying fuck what some hacks said about the commerce clause? Supreme Court judges are appointed to rule the way the man who appointed them wants them to rule. You cited the single most absurd and obviously wrong ruling the SC ever made.

It's politics. They claim if you do that, then prices will double, or triple, or will make it no longer available at all.

If we said that about going to the moon, we never would have gotten there.
Remember the domino theory of why we should be in Viet Nam war?
He
You are just the same immature kid at heart as your avatar, willing to pass on costs from business to the general economy whether they want you product or short sided decisions or not. Some states and even auto-manufacturers have rejected changing to the reduced standards, as consumer do not generally want it.

What changes have been made?

Please show us who is rejecting what changes. A reliable source and working link would be nice!

Thank you.
OK.

Automakers, Rejecting Trump Pollution Rule, Strike a Deal With California

merlin_158438874_33044336-679c-4f7b-a100-5bdde5aad432-articleLarge.jpg

The Trump administration had been working on a plan to drastically weaken Obama-era rules on planet-warming vehicle pollution.

The Trump administration had been working on a plan to drastically weaken Obama-era rules on planet-warming vehicle pollution.Credit...Jenna Schoenefeld for The New York Times
He said a reliable source.

Try again.
Not going to hunt forever just because you don't use the internet, but
Trump Is Angry That Automakers Don't Want His Anti-Climate Change Policy
Four Auto Manufacturers Reject Trump’s Deregulation Plans

Sean Hannity had heard about it. Didn't you get the message on FOX NEWS?
So?
You acted as if it wasn't common knowledge when I only posted 1 reference from one of the oldest newspapers in the country, so I gave you several more. Most people in positions of power in industry, that can have the most effect, just do not support the president on this, because the consumers don't support the president on this. Doubt the 35% minority under trump will win on the position against the auto industries, the consumers, the states, etc.
Consumers don't support the president? If they saw prices double for everything they buy they would change their minds. Morons like you just don't believe there's any downside to regulations. That's how we know you're a dumbfuck.
The regulations where never enforced, moron. Trump put all that shit on hold the day he was inaugurated. You think when a regulation is enacted that every company is in compliance overnight?
Believe what you want kid. Arguing with you is like arguing with a stump. You have no facts or references and reject the ones you ask for, just because it is trump policy and just like trump you favor tearing crap down, just to be tearing down, it helps, hurts or is indifferent, whether you can get industry or states or people to support or not. Probably a big reason he is out of here come election.
Just admit that you lied and that I proved it. If anyone is tearing things down, it's the clowns who want to give the EPA unlimited power to destroy our economy and our property rights. Anyone who supports this insanity is a boot licker.

Educate yourself.

Start here:
Wickard v. Filburn (1942)
What makes you believe I give a flying fuck what some hacks said about the commerce clause? Supreme Court judges are appointed to rule the way the man who appointed them wants them to rule. You cited the single most absurd and obviously wrong ruling the SC ever made.
Actually the single most absurd and obviously wrong ruling the SC ever made was the Dredd Scott decision. The one that said that "we the people" was never meant to include all the people.

he made no claim about Trump when you asked about currently dirtier air or water.

Why don't you educate me by citing where he made such a claim.

I'll wait.
Your inability to follow a conversation isn't my problem.
Your claim, your ass on the line, and your failed.

I'll take your inability to cite where he made such a claim as your admission of defeat.

You can put down the white flag, I no longer care about your pathetic attempts to say something intelligent.

Why don't you educate me by citing where he made such a claim.

I'll wait.
Your claim, your ass on the line, and your failed.

I'll take your inability to cite where he made such a claim as your admission of defeat.

You can put down the white flag, I no longer care about your pathetic attempts to say something intelligent.

Democrats want air and water like they have in China and that is what we will get if their neo-communist takeover succeeds
We won that in the sixties. "lake Erie is dead". Remember those signs ?
The environmentalist are just neo Communist in disguise. Their main goal is the destruction of America and capitalism. Neo Communist countries aren't known for their cleanliness

Forum List

Back